Author Topic: FLX 30 BROADBAND  (Read 10530 times)

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
Re: FLX 30 BROADBAND
« Reply #60 on: Nov 01, 2020, 12:06 AM »
Wow!!! All of this talk about guys with multiple units with dual beams, tri beams, quadruple zoom settings made me wonder how I ever catch anything (which is my ultimate goal) with one unit and and a single cone/angle ducer. So I checked my freezer. Meh...I'm doing alright.  ;)

Nobody said a single transducer doesn't work to catch fish.

My Aqua vu vertical pixel graph (showdown) worked fine with a 20* cone.......if you didn't mind watching 2 or possibly three lures on the screen jigging when fishing in the wheel house.

If your never in that situation great. When you are it sucks.......especially when a fish comes in an you have 4 marks....your lure, two other lures, and a fish......the option to switch to a narrow cone and have your lure and just a fish helps a lot & takes a lot of headache out of fishing in the middle holes of the shack when your fishing for a few days. Vexilar wants $700 for that simple option which is only on the BB30. Yet is a common option with other flashers on the market starting at $200......

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #61 on: Nov 01, 2020, 10:44 AM »
Wow!!! All of this talk about guys with multiple units with dual beams, tri beams, quadruple zoom settings made me wonder how I ever catch anything (which is my ultimate goal) with one unit and and a single cone/angle ducer. So I checked my freezer. Meh...I'm doing alright.  ;)
x2

Offline Fish Butcher

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Nov 01, 2020, 10:44 AM »
Amen iceassin my 12 degree ducer on flx20 is a great unit, reliable, accurate an easy to master.
x2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.