The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lake Arthur chat  (Read 175589 times)

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
Re: Lake Arthur chat
« Reply #60 on: Sep 22, 2008, 01:26 PM »

there yah go pajns, nothing massive but a healthy one

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • YA JUST GOTTA LOVE IT!!!!
« Reply #61 on: Sep 22, 2008, 09:11 PM »
Nice Fish JAY!!!!!! Recognize the spot.   Ya know ya gotta save some for your Elders and Ice fishing.....LOL
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #62 on: Sep 22, 2008, 09:12 PM »
dont worry, all muskies for me are catch and release unless its big enough for the wall, and even then ill prob go with replica

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #63 on: Sep 28, 2008, 06:45 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

there yah go pajns, nothing massive but a healthy one
nice mooooski did you see the guy in the mud boat he thought he saw you trollin out there   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Sep 28, 2008, 06:55 PM »
Trolled today for a couple hours, no luck. But on the bright side the water temps cooled off from last week. around 67-68 now

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Oct 12, 2008, 10:27 AM »
Be nice to have a Shanty get together at Moraine this year.  Jayswimmer already said he would pull our stuff.  IMO got the auger tuned. Camotim got the BIG screen underwater camera. Snapper knows where the fish are. Glojig makes a mean kielbasa stew. Icefishermic get good bait. And as far as me.....I just follow the flow....lol
NEVER lied about the size of the fish I caught.....just remember them being BIGGER!!

"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why, I dream of things that never were and ask why not"---RFK

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Oct 12, 2008, 10:28 AM »
sounds good to me pajns! by the way i got myself a 10 point last wensday so im ready for the ice season

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Oct 12, 2008, 10:29 AM »
Congrats JAY!!!  So now we will eat good on the ice also...... :laugh: :laugh:

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #68 on: Oct 12, 2008, 10:30 AM »
haha yup, i can make a mean venison chilly

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #69 on: Oct 12, 2008, 09:12 PM »
I aint been to arthur in years might just have to follow u guys up there sometime

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Oct 13, 2008, 08:48 PM »
Anytime Slider...just watch this thread when ice hits

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #71 on: Oct 14, 2008, 09:16 PM »
been threateing Mo I was gonna tag along with his crowd for a few yrs . never seem to get hooked up its either my health holdin me back or transportation.think i might take a bus up 79 this yr  lol

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Oct 14, 2008, 10:09 PM »
If you know Mo then your in Slider... :laugh: :laugh:   We will keep ya posted Slider. I will also keep your health in my prayers. PM me with where ya live Slider maybe pick ya up sometime to take ya up to Ole Moraine.

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #73 on: Oct 15, 2008, 09:01 AM »
we can always put yah in a sled and drag yah out there, just let us know when and ill be there

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #74 on: Oct 21, 2008, 11:14 AM »
been threateing Mo I was gonna tag along with his crowd for a few yrs . never seem to get hooked up its either my health holdin me back or transportation.think i might take a bus up 79 this yr  lol
mighy need to pick you up on the way to cranberry for early ice if not i got a couch with your name on it   lol    mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #75 on: Oct 21, 2008, 09:27 PM »
well i thank all of u for the offers ,but if i dont get heat in the house and drywall up i aint goin nowhere
I'll be ice fishin in a bucket in the garage

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #76 on: Nov 19, 2008, 01:33 AM »
buddy told me lake is way down i guess winter pool said its real shallow in muddy creek no ice  but if this keeps up ????????  pond by my house froze last night this is real early come on ice    mo

Offline mluther

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #77 on: Nov 19, 2008, 07:44 AM »
Bah!! Is muddy creek "way down" to the point where it may be unfishable? Where else would I go! I fear change! :o

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #78 on: Nov 20, 2008, 01:38 AM »
Bah!! Is muddy creek "way down" to the point where it may be unfishable? Where else would I go! I fear change! :o
i feel your pain muddy creek is like home    mo

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #79 on: Nov 20, 2008, 08:02 AM »
muddy creek way down?? no problem i know just the spot to go, cant wait for the ice!!!

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #80 on: Nov 20, 2008, 08:30 AM »
anyone know the water temps at moraine

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #81 on: Nov 20, 2008, 02:03 PM »
muddy creek way down?? no problem i know just the spot to go, cant wait for the ice!!!
im watchin you young man lol what was 7' is 4' no problem   mo

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #82 on: Nov 21, 2008, 08:59 AM »
im watchin you young man lol what was 7' is 4' no problem   mo

thats actuall not too bad, because it seemed to me the weed line was down a good amount compared to last year, best bet would be just go a little deeper and nothing will change from last year, if not and your willing to walk mo i know a spot that thrives when the water level is a little bit lower

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #83 on: Nov 21, 2008, 12:05 PM »
thats actuall not too bad, because it seemed to me the weed line was down a good amount compared to last year, best bet would be just go a little deeper and nothing will change from last year, if not and your willing to walk mo i know a spot that thrives when the water level is a little bit lower
im feeling froggy had a heart cath good to go need to lose 50 get down and give me 20 lol my buddy will check out the lake this weekend and let me know lake in ohio skimmed last night   mo

Offline penna

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • We Need Another Ice Age !
« Reply #84 on: Nov 22, 2008, 10:20 PM »
Hey 1mo was at the lake this morning up muddy creek at far end very thin ice just forming but its going to warm up and possible rain. >:(
May the LORD BLESS and keep each of you safe on the ice.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #85 on: Nov 23, 2008, 04:57 PM »
Hey 1mo was at the lake this morning up muddy creek at far end very thin ice just forming but its going to warm up and possible rain. >:(
keep the faith its just gettin ready   mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #86 on: Dec 08, 2008, 01:02 PM »
great day today met 2 new fishin buddies 2 bobs lol lol infamous and famous hope to see both on this forum got a lot of info from the famous bob hope to put it to good use when the deep water locks up. glowjig hope the call put you on today  good fishin   mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #87 on: Dec 17, 2008, 01:07 PM »
wheres pajns calling out to you theres ice to be fished soon    mo

Offline Pajns

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #88 on: Jan 01, 2009, 11:19 AM »
Pajns is back!!!  Puter has a mind of its own. Bad part is its smarter then me...lol   Hopefully its repaired..if not ...ya might see a laptop floating in Muddy Creek...LOL   Come on ICE....Its showtime!!!!!!   Load up the Ice wagon Moeski.....the ice game is almost ready to roll.   Got 4 wheel fixed on truck for this year. No more parking over hill sides....LOL

Offline creel

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #89 on: Jan 01, 2009, 03:57 PM »
Pajns, welcome back, let Stillhead and Me know when MC is fishable, was up Hereford Manor today, lake is completely frozen over but fishable, will post when it is.  John
thats a good fish, they are all good, some are gooder than others

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.