The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: topic missing  (Read 2924 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
topic missing
« on: Dec 20, 2007, 01:15 PM »
muskie bait topic missing did it get moved   just curious   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: topic missing
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2007, 03:51 PM »
muskie bait topic missing did it get moved   just curious   mo

I'm thinking REmoved is more likely.

Offline ComplexSimon

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Looking for the clear and solid stuff...
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2007, 04:00 PM »
I don't recall anything in the topic that would have gotten it RE-moved   ???

...but I'm not a moderator so who knows.  I did a quick search of the forums using Musky, bait, and other key words and it doesn't seem to have been moved to any other sections.  I'm sure there was a good reason for it disappearing as the moderators don't usually just decide to nix a topic.

Each frozen wasteland holds a gem, the successful ice angler is 95% patient & 5% crazy!

Offline velcro29

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish ON!!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2007, 09:17 PM »
I started that topic and now it has Disappeared!!!  I didn't even get look at all of the responses yet!!! It seemed to be a pretty hot topic!!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 
[]

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2007, 09:41 PM »
I started that topic and now it has Disappeared!!!  I didn't even get look at all of the responses yet!!! It seemed to be a pretty hot topic!!!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? 

It got off-topic pretty fast, and spiraled out of control from there. The general consensus before switching gears was that a 4" chub is as good a choice as any for muskie/pike through the ice.

Then it went into; early pioneers eating muskies in huge numbers, wolves, deer, buffalo, some "word of the day" references, food pyramids, sniping, and the eventual death of the thread. :D

All-in-all it was pretty entertaining stuff! :)

Offline the_mad_iceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2007, 10:25 PM »
It got off-topic pretty fast, and spiraled out of control from there. The general consensus before switching gears was that a 4" chub is as good a choice as any for muskie/pike through the ice.

Then it went into; early pioneers eating muskies in huge numbers, wolves, deer, buffalo, some "word of the day" references, food pyramids, sniping, and the eventual death of the thread. :D

All-in-all it was pretty entertaining stuff! :)

Don't forget the bologna!

Offline nybigeyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2007, 11:17 PM »

It was a reasonable topic. Until the part where it started raining frogs and everyone was hiding in their fallout shelters.
nybe
Never Leave to find Fish!

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 21, 2007, 02:09 AM »
Don't forget the bologna!
what if i said jumbo sandwich lol  here we go again   mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 21, 2007, 02:38 AM »
i apologize velcro all the old timers on arthur used big chubs suspended off the bottom big females spawn under the ice so you have to chase them deep to shallow there are key places to intercept them its a put in the time and wait start at the edges of weedbeds     mo  dont be afraid to fish  shallow    mo

Offline velcro29

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish ON!!!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 21, 2007, 04:44 PM »
Thanks 1MOFISH I try that!!!!
[]

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #10 on: Dec 21, 2007, 07:53 PM »
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMM jumbo samwich

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Dec 22, 2007, 01:12 AM »
Thanks 1MOFISH I try that!!!!
the river up your way holds alot of big mooskies i dont think anyone eats them anymore? conneaut canadota lebeouf tamarac pymy all have what your lookin for a coworkers neighbor got a 53" on the spillway where all the carp are!  do you fish alone might hook up with jayswimmer have a mooski get together    mo

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Dec 22, 2007, 01:14 AM »
MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM jumbo samwich
now now i'm on a diet biggest loser you know   lol   mo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.