The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: I'M BLESSED  (Read 2271 times)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
I'M BLESSED
« on: Feb 25, 2014, 06:46 AM »
was taken back by the fact that I have been blessed by GOD with 2 generations of icefishin sons.next to GOD and my family there is nothing that im as passionate about. as I said,its great that both my sons love to icefish, and I wish to bless all who are on iceshanty with the same legacy.
GOD BLESS YOU

moMOFISH JR.
DOMINATOR
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: I'M BLESSED
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:10 AM »
GREAT PICS.NICE FAMILY.

Offline Hunter44

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:19 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks and GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!! You are truly bless.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:37 AM »
thank you. more of the "FAMILY" the "A_TEAM"
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline BIGCREW

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 25, 2014, 10:23 AM »
I spend at least one day on the weekend with my son fishing, if no fishing we shoot pool,when he was a teenager he never wanted to go now he is 20 and he looks forward to going,now if I can get the rest of the family on the ice even just once this year would really make me happy ;D

Offline Iceattic

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2014, 11:34 AM »
I have 3 children. Girl 21, son17, girl 18 months, my two older ones wont go ice fishing! I told them it should b in there blood! I was brought up ice fishing, my brother , my dad would fish the pack from dark in the morning too 11 or later at night. But they don't like the cold! Summer fishing they will go. I have one last chance so I will pray the baby will go! Haha :tipup:

Offline ice2or3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Feb 25, 2014, 11:38 AM »
1MO  That looks like a spot we fish at a local sportsmans club  !    We are most certainly blessed !   ;)

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Feb 25, 2014, 02:26 PM »
1MO  That looks like a spot we fish at a local sportsmans club  !    We are most certainly blessed !   ;)
no, lake Arthur,i see you a above I80 guy met some great guys up there pork, frost, n/w jiggy, chuckles, and some I just pm but hope to meet. pymy definetly has the slabs,i'm praying you all get your family out there yes its in da bloodeven more of the family the "B_TEAM"
GOD BLESSED
mo

Offline Petros

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 25, 2014, 03:24 PM »
No doubt about it! Nice looking family! I got 3 grand kids that love to fish! God is good!

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Feb 25, 2014, 08:03 PM »
Great stuff Mo. I'm thinking the Dominator might soon be the cream of the crop!  :tipup: No offense to the rest of the A/B-team, but Dom has a heck of a  scorecard, and quite a pictorial for this season.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Feb 25, 2014, 08:15 PM »
[/U[URL=http://s64.photobucket.com/user/Morgano5/media/DSCF0244.jpg.html]RL] dominator catches his own bait and practices the "GAFF"
GOD BLESS
mo

Offline NEZ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Good fishing and safe ice
« Reply #11 on: Feb 25, 2014, 08:46 PM »
Can't wait till Saturday to take my son out.  Great pictures to all

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #12 on: Feb 25, 2014, 09:11 PM »
Great stuff Mo. I'm thinking the Dominator might soon be the cream of the crop!  :tipup: No offense to the rest of the A/B-team, but Dom has a heck of a  scorecard, and quite a pictorial for this season.
only time will tell? MOFISH JR. caught a I/2 dozen ski's and broke off a few huge ones plus the uasual bass and pannies cant get him into the spaghetti institute lol maybe he will post some pics soon.all my pictures with him are BDC old school hardcopy lost them in the fire but the memory is etched forever in my heart
GOD BLESS THE CHILDREN
mo

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Feb 27, 2014, 07:49 AM »
great PICS.love to see the kids out there.

Offline frost

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Feb 27, 2014, 08:01 AM »
Yes it is a great time on the water. We're trying to start our family now. God willing my kids will be healthy and love the great outdoors even half as much as I do.

1MO, hopefully the fish pick up some and you can make it up here to pymy for a good outing this season. Tight lines and safe icing!

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #15 on: Feb 27, 2014, 10:06 AM »
Yes it is a great time on the water. We're trying to start our family now. God willing my kids will be healthy and love the great outdoors even half as much as I do.

1MO, hopefully the fish pick up some and you can make it up here to pymy for a good outing this season. Tight lines and safe icing!
great way to start there frost "GOD WILLING" and it is GOD'S will to be fruitfull and multiply claim it,pray it live it. pray the HOLY SPIRIT overshadows your union,prayerfully you'll get a few keepers like these
GOD BLESS YOU
mo

Offline Trout Sen-Sei

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Trout fanatic
« Reply #16 on: Feb 27, 2014, 03:40 PM »
You have a wonderful fishin family Mo and there is nothing more special than grandchildren. I don't have any yet and probably am older than you, but have 2 great sons  and lots of hope! Maybe I can meet you someday but work is crazy now and I have a couple of years to go. Hope to fish Arthur in the spring.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #17 on: Feb 27, 2014, 08:50 PM »
You have a wonderful fishin family Mo and there is nothing more special than grandchildren. I don't have any yet and probably am older than you, but have 2 great sons  and lots of hope! Maybe I can meet you someday but work is crazy now and I have a couple of years to go. Hope to fish Arthur in the spring.
[/quotei] I don't have any grandchildren yet? if I did they would be on the ice lol I  have 6 children from 6 to 34. im only middle aged, with a life expectancy of up to 129 years  :o GENESIS 6:3.so we have time to get out and icefish sensei son.
GOD BLESS
mo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.