The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Need more fishin buddies  (Read 475 times)

Offline MaxAntonious

• Team IceShanty Regular
Need more fishin buddies
« on: Oct 27, 2010, 09:29 AM »
Morning  ;D

I'm up here in Green Bay and I have not ice fished many places primarily because I don't know where to go and I seldom have anyone to go with.  Last year about 80% of my ice fishing was done alone out on the Machickanee Flowage. I would love to ice fish the bay but wouldn't even know where to start. I would really like to expand my fishing this winter and try new places and would love to catch more than panfish.   I do have a buddy in town that I go with on occasion but not as often as I would like to go. 

I'm pretty well geared up with my shanty, heater, tip ups, flasher and all.  And I just picked up a 4 wheeler to pull it all. ( I just don't like driving out on the ice for some reason.  :-\ )  It would be nice to have some more folks to either go with or to meet out someplace.  I'm fine with my own company and don't mind going by myself, but sometimes it's nice to have others to share fishing stories with and to try new places.

So, if anybody out there finds themselves looking for someone to hit the ice with them, give me a holler.
Fish Hard or Go Home

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.