Author Topic: Do you talk to yourself?  (Read 5833 times)

Offline jayswimmer09

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • flag!!! dont u love that word?
Re: Do you talk to yourself?
« Reply #60 on: Dec 10, 2007, 02:59 PM »
I thought everyone did.  I talk to the vex, rods, reels, bait, etc.  It never seems to be in a positive way though.  Always calling myself a dips$*t or something like that.  Or better yet blaming the equipment or bait for the lack of production or miscues.  Surely I can't be the only one that yells at the bait to catch a d**n fish when I put it back down the hole. ;D

Now that u bring it up i have found myself promising the bait if it catches me a big fish and survives i will let it go

Offline irishjigger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My Favorite Fishin Partner!
« Reply #61 on: Dec 10, 2007, 05:43 PM »
I used to talk to my self but then I got in this big argument with myself , so now I talk to my wife again !!  ;D ;) ;D :clap: :whistle: :clap:
I spent all my money on fishin,huntin,and beer  , everything else was just a waste!
TEAM MIRC NYRC Official Mic Of Mirc

Offline SPARKYICE

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Dec 13, 2007, 10:23 AM »
do deaf people talk to themselves using sign language?
if so, they really wouldn't be talking to themselves would they?
unless it was dark...
grandpa told me-"never wrestle with a pig. you both get muddy and the pig likes it".

Offline copperjohn

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Dec 13, 2007, 11:46 AM »
I noticed that I talk louder to myself when I'm punching holes, as if I need the extra volume.
Gravity's B**ch On Hard Water

Offline JCaughtem

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Someday I will have a record fish!
« Reply #64 on: Dec 13, 2007, 12:38 PM »
  Last time out I realized that when I fish alone, I barely can get a word in edgewise - well maybe not that bad - but I realized  that I do talk to myself, and the fish on the vex or cam alot.  I am a heckuva listener tho too, so it works out OK.  Not normally a self-talker.  How about you guys? - pay attention next time I bet you will be suprised.
When i loose a fish i say a few things. >:D

Offline thewalleyewhisperer

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #65 on: Dec 13, 2007, 03:09 PM »
Now that u bring it up i have found myself promising the bait if it catches me a big fish and survives i will let it go
Yep - I've done that myself.  Never did follow through tho.   Minnows are so gullible. :D

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #66 on: Dec 13, 2007, 04:39 PM »
Funny that this question got five pages of responses. Perhaps we are all very happy to find out that we might be normal after all ;D ;D ;D ;D I talk to myself all the time, and generally agree with what the smart guy says ???
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline Doubles Shooter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #67 on: Dec 13, 2007, 04:40 PM »
I used to talk to myself but I got tired of losing every argument so I stopped.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.