Author Topic: women, icefishing and washrooms  (Read 8602 times)

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: women, icefishing and washrooms
« Reply #30 on: Jan 29, 2006, 01:27 PM »
LMAO :o
I'm not even going to touch that one.
J- you're usually on top of that kind of thing!

you know me mike :tipup:

gotta be good :angel

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Jan 29, 2006, 02:02 PM »
Now how come nobody seem to interested in touching the "CLAM" ??? :o :whistle:

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Jan 29, 2006, 02:19 PM »
Now how come nobody seem to interested in touching the "CLAM" ??? :o :whistle:

im interested in touching the clam. i am looking for a new one. i have been in a few checking them out but i just cant find the right clam ??? i cant decide wich clam is the best. anyone have any opinions on a good clam ???
i have heard rumors of a merger, not sure wich companies, although i have already had an eskimo/clam, maybe its frabill otter ???

Offline fishercat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hard water or soft water just let me fish
« Reply #33 on: Jan 29, 2006, 06:16 PM »
im interested in touching the clam. i am looking for a new one. i have been in a few checking them out but i just cant find the right clam ??? i cant decide wich clam is the best. anyone have any opinions on a good clam ???
i have heard rumors of a merger, not sure wich companies, although i have already had an eskimo/clam, maybe its frabill otter ???
:o :o :o :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :roflmao: :roflmao: laughing to hard to type any thing else.

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Jan 29, 2006, 07:11 PM »

I'd stay away from the Eskimo/Clam. I heard that they were not of high quality. The one man unit was too small and a  little cold, and the two/three man model had a poor  fitting cover that wasn't tight enough around the opening, always blowing around in the breeze.  :blink:

GEM_EYE_GUY

« Reply #35 on: Jan 29, 2006, 11:21 PM »
i cant decide wich clam is the best. anyone have any opinions on a good clam ???

well first you have to decide if you want a used clam or one fresh out of the box

used: you don't know who else has been in it, or how well they treated it; BUT as soon as you get it loaded in your truck it's ready

new: no one else has used it yet, doesn't smell like fish yet; BUT it takes some extra time and effort before you can get in and enjoy it

If you need to try several models, I've heard there are places where you can rent a clam.

Offline bwalleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • To fish or not to fish...is a stupid question
« Reply #36 on: Jan 29, 2006, 11:51 PM »
Oh  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: my  :roflmao: :roflmao: gosh :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I can hardly see the screen to type from the tears :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: in my eyes  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

By the way..ice fishing and boating have nothing in common.  One doesn't jump in the water to see how "refreshing" it is while ice fishing. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:...oh my
The moon is much smaller than the earth, however, it is much farther away.

Offline willbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ONTARIO NEW YORK
« Reply #37 on: Jan 30, 2006, 06:05 AM »
I prefer a bearded clam!

hali-man

« Reply #38 on: Jan 30, 2006, 06:11 AM »
This thread is heading bye-bye. It's too bad, because it is entertaining...  :blink:

Offline reelbigfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Just one more and we'll all go home. SE Mi.
« Reply #39 on: Jan 30, 2006, 07:28 AM »
I like an older Clam.  Real roomy and comfortable.  Besides I've heard those Eskimo Clams make a whistling noise on windy days.  I like to see women and girls out on the ice but they do make it difficult for guys to find a place outside the shanty to
let her fly.  Been caught several times with my d--- in my hand not realizing they
were girls.  Going inside the shack can splash and if you use a bottle you want to
make sure you don't take a drink from it latter on.

Ted
Many men go fishing their entire lives without knowing it's not fish they are after.
Thoreau

Offline southend517

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Saginaw Bay MI
« Reply #40 on: Jan 30, 2006, 07:44 AM »
is there a heated seat version?

Offline Desperado

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • . . . . . . Happy Trails . . . .. Des .. IBOT #328
« Reply #41 on: Jan 30, 2006, 09:19 AM »
is there a heated seat version?
(Image removed from quote.)

Ya, it's the one that somebody else was sitting on less than a minute ago.
Have YOU Clamped YET ?

PIKEGUY

« Reply #42 on: Jan 30, 2006, 09:24 AM »
Oh my........this is toooo funny :roflmao: :roflmao: :whistle:

Offline BUCKSKI

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • JIGGING UP MUDFLAPS FROM SOMEWHERE
« Reply #43 on: Jan 30, 2006, 09:53 AM »
Of course they didn't.....because the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor  ;)     The German military didn't want to do anything that may potentially bring the neutral US into the war.
Ok I saw animal house obviously mike did not, Lusitania???, Germany invade Poland in 38-39? Alliances? More to the story??? Yes the us wanted to stay nuetral, hard to do when 2/3's of the planet is in war.
" Of course I believe in luck. How otherwise to explain the success of some people you detest"

Jean Cocteau

Offline Quack_Attack

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #44 on: Jan 30, 2006, 10:52 AM »
If ya take the ladies with ya make sure ya pack a couple of extra rolls of TP as that baggie in your pocket for emergencies doesn't hold enough for them to use in one sitting.  ;) :o :o

"If a man is standing in the middle of a forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him...is he still wrong?"
- - George Carlin

Offline walleyeslayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • fish obsessed
« Reply #45 on: Jan 30, 2006, 12:54 PM »
I like an older Clam.  Real roomy and comfortable.  Besides I've heard those Eskimo Clams make a whistling noise on windy days.  I like to see women and girls out on the ice but they do make it difficult for guys to find a place outside the shanty to
let her fly.  Been caught several times with my d--- in my hand not realizing they
were girls.  Going inside the shack can splash and if you use a bottle you want to
make sure you don't take a drink from it latter on.

Ted
i like when i can preview a bunch of clams.  just jump from one to the other.  you know, test one out, move on to the next one, make sure it fits your needs...really good stuff, that clamcorp
HeRE FisHIe FisHIE

Offline coldbum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Jan 30, 2006, 01:44 PM »
Some of my buddies that have a hardside out on the Mighty Sacandaga have a portajohn for a boat that they bring out when their wives and daughters join us on the ice. When the ladies have to go, we all hit the ice... works out just fine!

Offline oneredhuntress

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #47 on: Jan 30, 2006, 07:44 PM »
As a woman who not only ice fishes but also hunts, you do what you have to do whether it's squat behind the bushes or kick the guys out of the shanty so you can go in a bucket (7 gal. is definitely better than 5 gal. bucket, don't have to squat so far).  When we're fishing somewhat where we can't really take the shanty, then I go for a little nature walk. ;)2
Gone fishin'... Be back for deer season.

Offline WALLYWHACKER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Work is for days I don't fish!
« Reply #48 on: Jan 30, 2006, 09:40 PM »
5-7 gallon pail with a hd garbage bag in it. when done set it outside to freeze and discard when you get home. ;D NO PROBLEMS! :woot:

Offline Carlie Jo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #49 on: Jan 30, 2006, 10:01 PM »
just quickest to spell, why is it interesting?

Awesome.  This one is still breathing.......and not because of any attractions to stinky subjects  :-X

You don’t need an Attractant to smell this topic……………This topic kills me……….Skunky Brewster.   The days of tents – been around for years – from back in the Union Daze………..talk about a Clam-ity Jane.

My Imagination………well……….

Come in she said I’ll give you…..Shelter from the Storm...

This thread.........Very funny Pig-Shanky  ;)2

PS - To stay on subject.....Clam rulez.  I saw Animal House....and I'm not taking Otter!!

8)

Offline Big W

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #50 on: Jan 30, 2006, 10:26 PM »
I would say take care of business before it necessary....  And hold off on the Bud Light!
  Big W
Big W

Offline PigShanks

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #51 on: Jan 31, 2006, 02:06 AM »
I'm thinking that now would be a good time for me to clam up on this subject!!!  :angel

NOT >:D

Offline FishnLady

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #52 on: Jan 31, 2006, 03:22 AM »
When we go out on the ice for several days, we use a 5 gal. pail.  No special seat, that would be nice though, then you wouldn't get pail rings on your behind.. :D   And to wash up I have a large container of Purell since the only other water available is the lake water or your drinking water.   If we just go for short trips (a few hours) I make sure to go before we head out.

Offline BAZOOKAJOE

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #53 on: Jan 31, 2006, 09:13 AM »
I say let em squat in the snow r' stay home!!   :o

Offline BAZOOKAJOE

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #54 on: Jan 31, 2006, 09:15 AM »
Then again...i'm an insensitive a-hole!!   ;)

Offline Mongo

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #55 on: Jan 31, 2006, 10:17 AM »
Let her take the atv back to the house to use the bathroom

Offline 2 dogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #56 on: Jan 31, 2006, 01:46 PM »
We take the grand daughters along at 8-14 and they seem to spend half their time in the tent setting on the bucket loo thing we got at fleet for them. The wives say it is fine, just rinse it with lake water and dump it as we leave the ice for the day. :tipup:
Good thing about prisons- they reduce the potential number of fisherman on the ice!

Offline cstolp

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #57 on: Jan 31, 2006, 02:10 PM »
i like when i can preview a bunch of clams.  just jump from one to the other.  you know, test one out, move on to the next one, make sure it fits your needs...really good stuff, that clamcorp
The problem with clam hopping is that you end up losing tackle and the next guy to use it ends up with your tacke.
Cheese Head

PIKEGUY

« Reply #58 on: Jan 31, 2006, 02:48 PM »
The problem with clam hopping is that you end up losing tackle and the next guy to use it ends up with your tacke.

:pinch: :pinch: :sick:

:roflmao:

Offline icy mike

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nope!
« Reply #59 on: Jan 31, 2006, 03:19 PM »
DEPENDS!!!

Icy Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com