Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699024 times)

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline glenwyo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #9811 on: Nov 02, 2022, 12:48 AM »
MidwayUSA has an Okuma Ceymar Tactical Green spinning reel on sale for $32.85 (500 size). Other sizes also available. This reel is almost identical to the black/red Ceymar spinning reel as I have both. Good price. Says "factory second" on their webpage, but the two I ordered are brand new.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1025737598?pid=755920

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9812 on: Nov 02, 2022, 02:49 AM »
Good deal on tipups.
under 8.00 each & discounts for extras
I've never used this style , but for the price, i ordered 2 just for back ups.

N/A/A Portable Winter Ice Fishing Rod Tip, Ice Fishing Tip-up, Up with Flag Pole Indicator Pole, Fishing Accessories for Outdoor Winter Equipment https://a.co/d/e8oUjb6

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #9813 on: Nov 02, 2022, 04:01 AM »
Thorn Brothers has a few thing on sale right now. Never tried this reel but looks like a good price. They have some tip ups and other things on sale too.

https://www.thornebros.com/products/daiwa-qg-751

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9814 on: Nov 02, 2022, 10:39 AM »
FishUSA code : GETMY30 ...for $30 off $150
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline George_B

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Always looking for new tip-up variations !!
« Reply #9817 on: Nov 02, 2022, 11:43 PM »
Simple design and good pricing. Put a good amount of time into HT's Windless Tip-Up and could not get the hang of it for proper operation. Perfect conditions in my opinion are a must to have the Windless and probably this trap to operate with the reel exposed above the water line.

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9818 on: Nov 03, 2022, 06:39 AM »
Simple design and good pricing. Put a good amount of time into HT's Windless Tip-Up and could not get the hang of it for proper operation. Perfect conditions in my opinion are a must to have the Windless and probably this trap to operate with the reel exposed above the water line.
They look like a very poor, cheapie to me. JMHO

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9819 on: Nov 03, 2022, 10:18 AM »
Found some Flame King refillable one pound canisters ..IceShanty members PM me for link .

Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9820 on: Nov 03, 2022, 11:40 AM »
Does anyone know on the Rigid "buy 2 tools get one free" if you can still return the "free" tool for a refund? I know that it has worked in the past.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9821 on: Nov 03, 2022, 02:04 PM »
Does anyone know on the Rigid "buy 2 tools get one free" if you can still return the "free" tool for a refund? I know that it has worked in the past.

It only works if it's prorated on your receipt. The premade bundles on Home Depot's website don't work that way.

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9822 on: Nov 04, 2022, 02:38 AM »

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9823 on: Nov 04, 2022, 10:37 AM »

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline Brian VT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9824 on: Nov 04, 2022, 11:15 AM »
All popups at this site are deeply discounted. Specs seem off or confusing on some though. Called on a 4 person insulated, and even the rep couldn't figure out which length was correct. Took a chance based on weight and pack dimensions. Thanks Ronne D.
Have you received it yet? Would like to hear if you got what you were expecting and what you think of it.

I was looking at this one:
https://www.aosom.com/item/outsunny-4-person-insulated-ice-fishing-shelter-pop-up-portable-ice-fishing-tent-with-carry-bag-two-doors-and-anchors~1AD14RUGE4O00.html?recv=eyJwYWdldHlwZSI6Iml0bSIsInBhZ2VpZCI6IjE2OUIyMjBLQ1RHMDAiLCJibG9jayI6InJlY3MiLCJibG9ja2lkIjoiUklELWJjOThiNWJlLTA0MGItNDdhZi04YzI0LWNhM2Q3ZDk1NDk4ZSIsImVpZCI6IjAifQ==&_ac=ITEM_AWS_RECS

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline ctbob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9826 on: Nov 05, 2022, 03:28 AM »
Have you received it yet? Would like to hear if you got what you were expecting and what you think of it.

I was looking at this one:
https://www.aosom.com/item/outsunny-4-person-insulated-ice-fishing-shelter-pop-up-portable-ice-fishing-tent-with-carry-bag-two-doors-and-anchors~1AD14RUGE4O00.html?recv=eyJwYWdldHlwZSI6Iml0bSIsInBhZ2VpZCI6IjE2OUIyMjBLQ1RHMDAiLCJibG9jayI6InJlY3MiLCJibG9ja2lkIjoiUklELWJjOThiNWJlLTA0MGItNDdhZi04YzI0LWNhM2Q3ZDk1NDk4ZSIsImVpZCI6IjAifQ==&_ac=ITEM_AWS_RECS
I actually received it the day after I ordered it, but it was defective. Roof strap was missing so it's hub/pole assy. was loose. I called Aosom, sent them some pics, and received a replacement 2 days later. Great no hassle customer service. Set this one up in minutes, and it is huge. Since it's 6 sided, the corners aren' t as long, but it looked to be close to the 141 inch length advertised as you got a foot or so away from walls. Plenty of room for a cot, maybe 2. Lots of windows, but they're high, and four storage pouches on the walls. I didn't do a close inspection, but I'm happy with the purchase.

Offline Brian VT

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9827 on: Nov 05, 2022, 07:41 AM »
Thanks, ctbob.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9831 on: Nov 05, 2022, 01:46 PM »
I thought they were terrible. Bad lube in them, poor seal, and a horrible trip mechanism. JMHO

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9832 on: Nov 06, 2022, 07:22 PM »
Just got back from my Costco- they had the buddy heaters for $79, and the pelican 68 sleds with tow hitch for $199. Also heated socks and gloves, but I get them cheaper on Amazon. Guess winter is here!

:tipup:

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9833 on: Nov 07, 2022, 07:35 AM »
Good deal on tipups.
under 8.00 each & discounts for extras
I've never used this style , but for the price, i ordered 2 just for back ups.

N/A/A Portable Winter Ice Fishing Rod Tip, Ice Fishing Tip-up, Up with Flag Pole Indicator Pole, Fishing Accessories for Outdoor Winter Equipment https://a.co/d/e8oUjb6
reviews on the seller are not great.

Offline missoulafish

• Team IceShantyholic
  • TēM HîPē FÿSh
« Reply #9834 on: Nov 07, 2022, 03:39 PM »
So you can go look for the Black Friday deals and find the advertisements that arent yet sent  out without much effort. Are these typically accurate or are they just click bait?

Offline Ronnie D

• Team IceShanty Addict

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9836 on: Nov 08, 2022, 04:31 AM »
So you can go look for the Black Friday deals and find the advertisements that arent yet sent  out without much effort. Are these typically accurate or are they just click bait?

Most are legit ...you can usually find the flyers on various sites around mid November . But not usually much for our sport ...lot of hunting deals if memory servers .

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9839 on: Nov 08, 2022, 07:46 AM »

Found some Flame King refillable one pound canisters ..IceShanty members PM me for link .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.