Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699106 times)

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #3780 on: Nov 22, 2018, 11:39 AM »

Lefty many times it’s done at check out

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3781 on: Nov 22, 2018, 11:41 AM »
Lefty many times it’s done at check out
Went all the way through Checkout except for the part of finalizing it.
<===Lefty===

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3782 on: Nov 22, 2018, 12:14 PM »
I just went through it and it took 25% off at check out,  at bottom right hand corner it showed the discount in red ,

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3783 on: Nov 22, 2018, 12:22 PM »
I just went through it and it took 25% off at check bottom right hand corner it showed the discount in red ,
Well I tried it again and even put in my CC info and it still wasn't showing a % off. I guess it is because I only have a PO BOX number. I tried my Physical address and it doesn't recognize it. 
<===Lefty===

Offline 59tony

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3784 on: Nov 22, 2018, 12:22 PM »
Got a brand new Frabill 12 series jacket, to match my bibs, on EBay for $63.44......now bring on the ice!!!!!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3785 on: Nov 22, 2018, 12:56 PM »
I Emailed them but don't expect an answer back before the sale is over. F&S.

Try the Chat function go to Help (upper right main page) drop down menu click on Chat ...I got a slamming deal on an insulated shelter price matching and 25% off earlier today.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3786 on: Nov 22, 2018, 01:11 PM »

Example

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3787 on: Nov 22, 2018, 01:36 PM »
I use this flashlight to charge glow lures. It's a steal at $12! Add in a rechargable 18650 and it's awesome.

Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV
https://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_277704.html

Coupon code: OL6NKEEs

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3788 on: Nov 22, 2018, 01:38 PM »
If you guys are shopping at Dick's through Ebates you can get 11% cashback today. Here's a link to Ebates and you can get $10 for signing up!
https://go.ebat.es/9sbeygay3R
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3789 on: Nov 22, 2018, 01:53 PM »
field and stream has the "ht ice rigger" 20% off before the 25% off bringing the price down to $11.99 shipped today. It's not the model with the adjustable rod holder but it's the cheapest I've seen this model.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #3790 on: Nov 22, 2018, 03:30 PM »

Offline NYSporty

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jigem up boys
« Reply #3791 on: Nov 22, 2018, 03:57 PM »
What happened to the clam gear reduction box. I can't find them anywhere.
"Problem solving is hunting. It is savage pleasure and we are born to do it."
Thomas Harris

Offline mkeller

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3792 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:52 PM »
Any deals on a garmin panoptix?

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3793 on: Nov 22, 2018, 05:58 PM »
What happened to the clam gear reduction box. I can't find them anywhere.
Don’t need and junk anyhow. Regardless if new model or not. Don’t waste money.

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3794 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:00 PM »
The 25% off at dicks wasn't working so I used the chat function and they said they'll refund me the difference. Got a M set of Predator bibs, worried they will be small but L was sold out. Can always return at the local store. Now Im looking for a good black friday/cyber Monday deal on boots
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3795 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:09 PM »
I use this flashlight to charge glow lures. It's a steal at $12! Add in a rechargable 18650 and it's awesome.

Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV
https://m.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_277704.html

Coupon code: OL6NKEEs
It's showing up at $19.99 when I clicked on the link.
Looks like a nice light.

Offline divs

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3796 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:14 PM »
The 25% off at dicks wasn't working so I used the chat function and they said they'll refund me the difference. Got a M set of Predator bibs, worried they will be small but L was sold out. Can always return at the local store. Now Im looking for a good black friday/cyber Monday deal on boots

May have to try that.  I wanted to order predator set earlier but didn’t due to no discount.  This thread is bad for my health and relationship with wife.  So far have bought a clam plate and ridgidoctane package.  I planned on buying a shack tomorrow but may have to hold off.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3797 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:17 PM »
It's showing up at $19.99 when I clicked on the link.
Looks like a nice light.

Yeah, apparently the coupon was limited to a certain number of uses. If you keep a deal alert set on SlickDeals it will go on sale for $10-15 once a month or so.

Offline grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3798 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:17 PM »
Yeah, apparently the coupon was limited to a certain number of uses. If you keep a deal alert set on SlickDeals it will go on sale for $10-15 once a month or so.
Cool, Thanks!!!

Offline VanderLaan

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3799 on: Nov 22, 2018, 06:28 PM »
Pulled the trigger on the Clam Plate from Dicks. $61.73 out the door with the 25% off.

Me too.  Rigid 1300 and the Nils adapter arrived earlier this week.   ;)
The test of man is not how how far he will go to win, but how far he will go when he has already lost.

Offline Treestorm

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3800 on: Nov 22, 2018, 07:06 PM »
Just bought a vexilar fl 18 genz pack for 323 shipped from dicks.

Offline DR.SPECKLER

• Team IceShantyholic
  • find your own fish..
« Reply #3801 on: Nov 22, 2018, 07:27 PM »
got in on the ridgid 9.0 battery and free tool deal which I picked the octane 1300 in pound drill from home depot and clam plate  from dicks for 63.00 with free ship and 25% off.im on the drill/auger team now,ive been running a cheap 18v porter cable drill with kovac icemaster adapter/5"lazer for years.this new set up should really cut holes in the ice.

Offline Cousin weakeyes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3802 on: Nov 22, 2018, 07:51 PM »
Just picked up the clam ice armor ascent float parka for 185 @Dicks

Offline ysteve2011

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3803 on: Nov 22, 2018, 09:39 PM »
got in on the ridgid 9.0 battery and free tool deal which I picked the octane 1300 in pound drill from home depot and clam plate  from dicks for 63.00 with free ship and 25% off.im on the drill/auger team now,ive been running a cheap 18v porter cable drill with kovac icemaster adapter/5"lazer for years.this new set up should really cut holes in the ice.

How deep does the ice get where you go?  I live in Winnipeg, MB, Canadan and usually need to put on the 18" extension when we get 6 to 7 ft of ice.  Considering a drill setup but unsure of it's capabilities to drill late in the season here.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3804 on: Nov 22, 2018, 09:47 PM »
Any deals on a garmin panoptix?

Yes sir!
Tackle Warehouse has a 20% off sale and Garmin products are not excluded. The PS22 transducer shows up as $799.99 in cart and the Livescope package is $1,199.99.

The GPS Store has the Echomap Plus 93sv with the open water transducer for $599.99. Add a clam flasher bag, ram mount, and battery along with a diy pvc pole setup and you're good to go!

https://www.thegpsstore.com/Garmin-ECHOMAP-Plus-93sv-with-Transducer-P5451.aspx

Offline Buckshots

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3805 on: Nov 22, 2018, 09:52 PM »
How deep does the ice get where you go?  I live in Winnipeg, MB, Canadan and usually need to put on the 18" extension when we get 6 to 7 ft of ice.  Considering a drill setup but unsure of it's capabilities to drill late in the season here.
Stick to a gas auger! Drill setup wouldn’t be worth a dang in your neck of the woods.

I was in a tourney last season and a friend had a drill setup with the Milwaukee/kdrill combo and 5 AH batteries. About 19” of ice. Couldn’t get more than 14 holes and they were dead. I would say if you only want to drill two holes a day then go for it. Otherwise, stick to gas.

Offline crappie55409

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3806 on: Nov 22, 2018, 10:18 PM »
Was going to buy the ion at dicks but dicks excludes anything already discounted in the 25% offer.  Well they marked the regular ion 9% off and they give you $15 off shipping on the ion x, both of these munevears makes the product ineligible.  Super lame.  The ion was eligible last year.  Disappointing

Offline ysteve2011

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3807 on: Nov 22, 2018, 10:30 PM »
Stick to a gas auger! Drill setup wouldn’t be worth a dang in your neck of the woods.

I was in a tourney last season and a friend had a drill setup with the Milwaukee/kdrill combo and 5 AH batteries. About 19” of ice. Couldn’t get more than 14 holes and they were dead. I would say if you only want to drill two holes a day then go for it. Otherwise, stick to gas.

Yes just really tired of gas ones breaking all the time, having to buy aspen fuel, and the maintenance.  Been looking for Striker 40V deals but doesn't look like much this year other than 1 free battery.

Been quite disappointed with black Friday deals overall (US & Canada). Especially on electric augers.  Canada is usually bad for black Friday but this year is worst i have ever seen.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #3808 on: Nov 23, 2018, 01:14 AM »
Yes just really tired of gas ones breaking all the time, having to buy aspen fuel, and the maintenance.  Been looking for Striker 40V deals but doesn't look like much this year other than 1 free battery.

Been quite disappointed with black Friday deals overall (US & Canada). Especially on electric augers.  Canada is usually bad for black Friday but this year is worst i have ever seen.
the ridgid octane batteries are 9 amp in the free tool deal, so almost double of the ones that didn't cut the grade. just bring more if need be. all it is is energy like the gas is. if you run out of gas you use more of it. the drill isn't quitting, it was running out of energy to use from the battery. we have no idea how dull the blades were or if the operator was pushing down on the auger or if he was clearing the shavings or what auger was used or size.

i was cutting 22 inches of ice with a real old ridgid drill that was using ni-cads and cut plenty of holes and never couldn't cut more than i needed and that was years ago. now the battery tech has improved a lot! so has the torque specs. the drill that couldn't cut more than 14 holes may have been the 750 inch pound fuel, it wasn't stated, but even then, my old ridgid was only 500 inch pound and never let me down.
ni-cads have a bad problem of self depletion and still do. i still have that drill and it still works like it did years ago. i like tech so i buy current tools. i have the 1300 inch pound octane drill and battery for this season and plenty more to come.

hole size and how you use your tools makes a huge difference too. the fuel that only cut 14 holes, we have no idea what brand auger bit or size or condition it was or how old the batteries were or how they were cared for. too many variables to not want to try it yourself, is how i see it.

the 1300 inch pound octane ridgid drill and battery is also lifetime warranted besides the 90 day return policy, so there's nothing to lose.
if you have a home depot or can shop with them, they offer a hassle free 90 day return policy. you'll know with-in that time if it's for you or not. if you buy one register it right away. home depot takes them back anyway. the deal is supposed to go thru end of year at least. also, they are over charging 10$ on their web page so you might want to call it in so they can adjust to the correct price of 199$. their page will charge you 209$, but the deal is buy the battery and get a choice of one qualifying tool and this octane drill qualifies as free.

https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=331034.msg3872936#msg3872936

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #3809 on: Nov 23, 2018, 05:26 AM »
Bogs Bozemans (-72*) from $150 down to $50. Black Fridays aren't so bad after all.  ;)
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.