Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1698754 times)

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2280 on: Jan 10, 2018, 03:07 PM »
Just bought me 2 different ones. 4 and 5 mm total was $17.25 unless he combines shipping.
Anything over $18 is $2.99 shipping.

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2281 on: Jan 10, 2018, 03:10 PM »
And the larger sizes cost more. $6.50 for 5mm.  Still, 15 5mm jigs for $22.49 shipped is a good deal.

Offline Capt. j-rod

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2282 on: Jan 10, 2018, 05:33 PM »
I has to stop looking for deals.  After the kids went without food for a week, the wife finally told me enough is enough.

Bear Grills goes for weeks on end eating tree bark and drinking his own urine. I think those kids and wife of yours need to toughen up a little bit.

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2283 on: Jan 10, 2018, 06:39 PM »
As someone who runs a business I can see both sides of it. I feel bad for the people who placed a "legitimate" order. lets say they ordered $60 worth of things they needed and should have gotten $25 off. As with most things in life those people got screwed by those taking advantage of what was clearly a mistake by the company. Quite honestly I find it funny that those who spent hours placing multiple orders trying to get as close to $25 per order on things they didn't need wasted there time. To those guys.....congrats, you ruined it for all the others!

Funny to me how they “clearly made a mistake.”  This is a dude who owns and runs countless businesses.  If you see this as anything other than a classic bait and switch, I want some of what you’re on.

Offline DBV

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2284 on: Jan 10, 2018, 07:04 PM »
Sad - go to read all the good deals today and all that is posted is crap and nothing about good deals.  What a waste of time!  Let's get back to real deals, which is what this thread was about and post this other crap in a new thread.... :)

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2285 on: Jan 10, 2018, 07:07 PM »
Overtons has charged me like $95 for a $30 reel, which is a great deal....for them.  ::)

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2286 on: Jan 10, 2018, 07:07 PM »
Sad - go to read all the good deals today and all that is posted is crap and nothing about good deals.  What a waste of time!  Let's get back to real deals, which is what this thread was about and post this other crap in a new thread.... :)

<===Lefty===

Offline massNtrash

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2287 on: Jan 11, 2018, 08:23 AM »
Fish usa is running a 15% off sale on all in stock Okuma stuff right now. That makes it so you can get the Ceymar C-10  or the Avenger Baitfeeder ABF-B 20 for 38.99 which isn't a bad deal.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2288 on: Jan 11, 2018, 08:27 AM »
Any amazing deals on a jet sled anywhere?

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2289 on: Jan 11, 2018, 08:28 AM »
Any amazing deals on a jet sled anywhere? I see SG have a well priced shappell but no delivery until at least February, I'd like something within the next week.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
<===Lefty===

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2291 on: Jan 11, 2018, 08:44 AM »
Dang! Didn't realize how good of a deal I got on my jet sled. Sportsman guide had their double discount and free shipping so I had my wife get me one for Xmas and it only cost $27ish shipped. Guess I should've shared! Sorry!
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #2292 on: Jan 11, 2018, 08:56 AM »
https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/shappell-ice-fishing-jet-sled-jr?a=1948133

Of course if you want one sooner go to a Sportmanswarehouse.
<===Lefty===

Offline Spoondangler

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2293 on: Jan 11, 2018, 10:16 AM »
VE $25
ALL FISHING ORDERS OVER $100
Online Only – Use Code FISH25.
Whether you're targeting fish on the hardwater in the north, trolling the open water in the south, or fishing anywhere between, take advantage of this great offer.

New deal from the new gander stores (now gander outdoors)

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2294 on: Jan 11, 2018, 11:26 AM »
DO you have a Sportmans Warehouse?  http://www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/sportsmans/Shappell-Jet-Sled/productDetail/Ice-Fishing-Sleds-and-Sled-Accessories-/prod99990133771/cat101078

Unfortunately not, with shipping it is the same price as my local runnings store. I know SG is the best price shipped but the smaller one is end of January and the bigger not till 2/5.....I might just use a piece of ply on top of the smitty for now and then get it later or for next season....I refuse to pay double the prices elsewhere knowing these can be purchased for under $30.......

Offline flagup!

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2295 on: Jan 11, 2018, 12:36 PM »
The smaller sled delivery is now moved to Feb 3
The only time I learn something is when I'm not talking.

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2296 on: Jan 11, 2018, 03:25 PM »
VE $25
ALL FISHING ORDERS OVER $100
Online Only – Use Code FISH25.
Whether you're targeting fish on the hardwater in the north, trolling the open water in the south, or fishing anywhere between, take advantage of this great offer.

New deal from the new gander stores (now gander outdoors)

Not to bring it back up; but, be careful with Gander Outdoors.  That’s essentially the same company as Overton’s, now.

Offline ufflmaster

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2297 on: Jan 11, 2018, 03:27 PM »
so Ducks you thought they truly meant to give away all their merchandise for free? Never raised a red flag w/ you huh? may want to think on that for a bit. i'm moving on.

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2298 on: Jan 11, 2018, 04:05 PM »
so Ducks you thought they truly meant to give away all their merchandise for free? Never raised a red flag w/ you huh? may want to think on that for a bit. i'm moving on.

I’ve seen companies that were recently acquired do that before.  I’ve seen Wal-Mart have nearly every fishing lure on the shelf marked down to a penny to get rid of inventory.  Working in a similar business, no, I didn’t think it was outrageous.  New owner trying to cut through inventory fast to minimize carrying costs.

Regardless, like I said, all of my orders were canceled and the one that wasn’t was out of stock.  That’s not great business no matter how you cut it.  Just saying buyer beware as Gander Outdoors is a part of the same group of companies, now.  I’d hate to see another 5 pages tied up with how that deal went bad, too.

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2299 on: Jan 11, 2018, 04:58 PM »
The people whining about people whining are cluttering this thread just as much as the people they're whining about. Perpetual bliss.  :'(

For people looking for cheap tungsten jigs.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F162345262702

I ordered 25 3mm in a variety of colors. They seem almost as good as the Fiskas for just over $1 a piece...shipping takes up to 2 weeks though. Quality control is a bit lacking. The tungsten isnt centered on a few pcs. Not that the fish will care.

I'm sick and tired of people whining about other people whining!! ::) :o :)
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline mtnfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2300 on: Jan 11, 2018, 06:04 PM »
UPS just dropped off my Overton's order (only had 1).

Pigs get fat - hogs get slaughtered @)

Offline quack

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2304 on: Jan 12, 2018, 03:58 PM »

Pigs get fat - hogs get slaughtered @)

Haha never heard that one, I'm definitely gonna steal that!
Funniest thing about ice fishing for me is when people who know nothing about ice activities try to warn me about the dangers of the ice...

Offline 1750outfiterss

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2305 on: Jan 12, 2018, 05:59 PM »
Garmin etrex 10 gps at menards 69.99
Aquatic Species Relocation Engineer 
I only fish twice a week
Once for 3 and
once for four

Offline Double_J

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2306 on: Jan 13, 2018, 10:33 AM »
Mills Fleet Farm has Strikemaster 8" electra Lazer power auger for $249.99 down from 399.99. Good deal for guys looking to go to battery auger. Oh, and you get a $15 gift card.

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em
« Reply #2307 on: Jan 13, 2018, 10:35 AM »
Cabela's still has some nice deals on winter boots.

Inferno's are $112
Trans Alaska pac boots $140

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/browse/mens-footwear/_/N-1126515/Ns-CATEGORY_SEQ_153163080

Offline Central Iowa

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2308 on: Jan 14, 2018, 08:58 PM »
Korkers Polar Vortex 1200 Boots 25% off through the 16th and free shipping. Total is $179.96

Shoes.com

https://m.shoes.com/korkers-polar-vortex-1200-snowtrac-icetrac-boot/831469

This is my first order from them.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2309 on: Jan 15, 2018, 06:51 AM »
Hi everyone.  Well, Reed's has kicked off the annual "End of Season" clearance sales.  There are some nice buys if you poke around long enough.  I expect all of the major players (Cabelas, Sportsman's Guide, Dick's, Field and Stream, Kittery, Fish 307, FishUSA, etc, etc.) to start there ice fishing clearance sales this week or next.  Today marks the middle of January and time for the clearance sales to start.  The big regional chains will follow suit.  Blain's, Mills, Scheels.

Post 'em when you see 'em!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.