The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: The bigwiggle is headed to Lake Champlain to jig for Crappies on friday night.  (Read 1077 times)

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
I am headed up north to jig for Crappies on Friday night with some friends and i am super excited because we are using the hydro glow and i am Curious to see how good this light really works, I have heard nothing but positive things abouts the Hydro Glow. I will be fishing in Northern part of Lake champlain, which should be pretty fun.

Then Saturday i plan on fishing Bomo for the big slammer perch. somewhere on the Northern end of Bomo. so if you happen to out on Bomo on Saturday , look for me . I will probably have my Shappell FX 100 flip over shanty. I would Love the company.
I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline pikeaddict

• Team IceShanty Addict
Good luck BW.  You will love the hydo glow.  I have used mine about a dozen times already since I bought it, and it keeps my flasher lit up like a Christmas tree.  Can't wait to try it cat fishing this summer. Might have to invest in a second one next year.

Offline jig 4 fish

• IceShanty Rookie
no video on your night crappie fishing.Does that mean crappy fishing?I was hoping to hear how good or bad the hydro glow lights work.

Offline nateicefisherman1984

• Team IceShanty Regular
Careful out there. The ice is getting really sketchy. The edges are breaking away from shore. With all the rain and warm temperatures we have had and will be having Thursday and Friday the conditions will continue to deteriorate. We will be losing ice everyday.

Offline Salar

• IceShanty Rookie
Careful out there. The ice is getting really sketchy. The edges are breaking away from shore. With all the rain and warm temperatures we have had and will be having Thursday and Friday the conditions will continue to deteriorate. We will be losing ice everyday.

The Lake Champlain level rose almost a foot since Monday, and it'll keep on rising for a while.  That will accelerate the loss of nearshore ice.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.