Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 218897 times)

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #4770 on: Today at 05:46 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 38* and partly cloudy. ::)
                          Wally.............It looked a little chilly out there but I'm glad you had a good day. :flex:
                          Eddie............ I'm glad you got to wet a line and land a couple. :thumbsup:
                          H2l................I hope you had a good time at the banquet, and your filet was cooked the way you like it. :clap:
                          Steve.............Damn the scammers, they have really put some crazy ones out there, thanks for the warning. :%$#!:
                          Fish...............Sou nds like you got some good deals at the feed store. :clap:
                          Yesterday there were 5 of doing the cleanup at the association and we got it done by 2 pm. So I have today off.  :flex: Wearing a backpack blower
                 doesn't bother my shoulder, it trying to lift things does.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4771 on: Today at 06:29 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....sounds like you guys were serious about your work, way to get the job done  :flex:   :bow:

H2L....glad the dinner was good, sorry you didn't cash in  :-\  poor Rocky  :pinch:

Eddie......hope you hit a stream yesterday, sure was nice out until the rain arrived  @)

FH4.....have fun with the new toy  :thumbsup:

IFF......hope that cup o joe helped  :whistle:

Nothing planned yet today, just playing it by ear  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4772 on: Today at 07:46 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Light rain has just about stopped and 42* at the moment, high of 74 today.

Wally…I didn’t get out on the streams yesterday, but got a good number of my to do list completed…even put the snowblower away a few days early!  ;D  Maybe this afternoon if the rain holds off.
  Jeff…sounds like you fellas had a good day working together yesterday. Hopefully the rain holds off for most of the day if you have some outside work you want to catch up on.  :thumbsup:
  H2…glad the dinner was good at the banquet, sorry you didn’t score on any of the cash prizes though…next year!  :thumbsup:  There will be a lot of happy boaters and fishermen now on the reservoir.
  FH4…will be looking forward to hearing how the new toy works for you all.  :clap:  Good luck with the walleyes if you’re heading out today!
   Steve…excellent news on your Great Aunt, best wishes continued for her moving forward!   :clap:  Thanks for the update on the EZ Pass scam, wish they could catch these criminals.
  Bud…hope all is going well down at the farm!   :thumbsup:
  Dave….only about another month to go until vacation starts!!  :flex: :clap:

Went to Home Depot yesterday to get a new mulching blade for my walk behind and check out a few other things. Of course they didn’t have the blade I intended to buy in stock that was advertised, but they did have the most expensive one, lol. Checked out grass seed and fertilizer while I was near that department….holy smokes! Found what I thought was a bargain compared to everything else for some grass seed to fix a few bare spots. Turns out it was just for temporary
grass, lol. I’ll let the weeds do their thing, they grow good here!  Cawfee’s on…. ;D
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.