Author Topic: It's a cold day...  (Read 973 times)

Offline iceshack

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
It's a cold day...
« on: Nov 25, 2008, 09:53 PM »
The Ball State Cardinals just went undefeated...12-0 baby!  I imagine that the ponds will start freezing up now.....

Offline bsufishinguy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: It's a cold day...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2008, 02:08 PM »
you damn right we are undefeated...still got one more game to go if we want to play in a good bowl game come January...Go Cards!!

Offline fishinfiend

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2008, 03:11 PM »
If they win the last one, I think they deserve a BCS bowl.

Offline AlgaeKilla

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2008, 03:50 PM »
I hope they play Ohio State so I can put Cardinal stickers all over my neighbor's truck.  ;D
Photobucket can suck it

Offline AlgaeKilla

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 04, 2008, 10:25 PM »
I here there's talk of playing Boise State in the Humanitarian Bowl. BSU vs. BSU two undefeated non-BCS teams.
Photobucket can suck it

Offline jaklakmak

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I LIVE OUTDOORS!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 04, 2008, 10:29 PM »
Go Broncos!!! LOL

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 05, 2008, 12:13 AM »
They passed on the Humanitarian Bowl. C-ya, Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Dec 05, 2008, 06:09 AM »
I here there's talk of playing Boise State in the Humanitarian Bowl. BSU vs. BSU two undefeated non-BCS teams.

That would be unfortunate if they played one another, for the sake of proving the arguement that neither has played any quality teams.    It is more accepted by the Ball State fans, but for some reason Boise State still thinks they are worthy of a major bowl.  I would rather see each program play a major team to see each get beat easily, and perhaps bring them both back down to reality.

My Purdue team sucked this year, 4-8, but they could have still beat both BSU teams.

Anyways now that Tiller is gone and sent back up tp Wyoming to fly fish the Boilers can get back on track and start were Tiller left off about 6 years ago, when he should have been fired.
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline fishinfiend

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8 on: Dec 05, 2008, 01:30 PM »
That would be unfortunate if they played one another, for the sake of proving the arguement that neither has played any quality teams.    It is more accepted by the Ball State fans, but for some reason Boise State still thinks they are worthy of a major bowl.  I would rather see each program play a major team to see each get beat easily, and perhaps bring them both back down to reality.

My Purdue team sucked this year, 4-8, but they could have still beat both BSU teams.

Anyways now that Tiller is gone and sent back up tp Wyoming to fly fish the Boilers can get back on track and start were Tiller left off about 6 years ago, when he should have been fired.

Not to disrespect your Boilers,  but i think Boise would wipe the field with em.     

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Dec 05, 2008, 07:39 PM »

Not to disrespect your Boilers,  but i think Boise would wipe the field with em.     

Even with Tiller, the worst and most predictable coach in college football, Purdue could have easily handled Boise State.  Boise played 5 teams whose named ended in State, none of which were Michigan St., Florida St., or Penn State, so that should tell you something about their schedule.

Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.