New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Early perch spawn at Oneida?  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Early perch spawn at Oneida?
« Reply #30 on: Mar 08, 2011, 07:14 PM »
well thanks for todays lesson guys. Im always learning something new from you experienced fisherman. Ive been fishing soft water since i can remember and only ice fishing for roughly 7 years. But this year i was all out when it came to being on the ice and i dont plan on that changing n the years to come. So keep all the great info coming.
Take everything you read here with a grain of salt !   ;D ;D  Some things, with the whole shaker ! :o :o ::) ::) ;D
PLASTICS ARE FANTASTIC  !!

Offline northernmaddness

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Mar 08, 2011, 07:19 PM »
yes this site is pretty interesting. Seems like there is always a difference of oppinion on any subject that gets posted. Oh well. Ill just keep doing what im doing and maybe try a few pointers that sound good.

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:42 PM »
first week of nov is your best shot a catching the big guy on his feet
That's funny !    You told me that the best time to take a big buck was just after dinner and the evening news !  >:D >:D >:D :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :callcops:

adam2000

« Reply #33 on: Mar 08, 2011, 08:47 PM »
That's funny !    You told me that the best time to take a big buck was just after dinner and the evening news !  >:D >:D >:D :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :callcops:
u been drinking again :o :o :o

Offline Gamma Fish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #34 on: Mar 08, 2011, 09:11 PM »
u been drinking again :o :o :o
Not yet !    It gets better ! >:D >:D :cookoo: ;D ;D

Offline gill catcher13126

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Mar 10, 2011, 11:32 AM »
I think you better check your thermometer water is more dense when cooled to 4 degrees C it does get a little less dense when you cool it even more. thats why lakes turn over the cold water sinks.

i dont have to check haha you could ask any captain that went out of oswego this year i was out with tommy allen when that happend. it was actually kinda cool. we released a little jack salmon and it just stayed along the surface as it swam away
if there there ill catch em

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.