New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: All Done!  (Read 3263 times)

Offline fishing mechanic

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: All Done!
« Reply #30 on: Mar 12, 2010, 12:12 PM »
You guys are starting to talk me out of it. Haven't people been posting 15" of ice on the pond right through to yesterday? ???

Offline walleye1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Mar 12, 2010, 12:36 PM »
You guys are starting to talk me out of it. Haven't people been posting 15" of ice on the pond right through to yesterday? ???

You skeered?  ;) ;D

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Mar 12, 2010, 03:36 PM »
mechanic trouble is  10 inches  ain't worth nothing if it's honeycombed!....not to mention gas holes ..... comes a time to use  better judgement.... for me it's over....last time i took a bath i was on 10 inches of ice  and  hadn't walked  20 foot....

Offline hrdcore

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #33 on: Mar 13, 2010, 03:52 PM »
Today was my last day and had a good one.Didnt go for a swim other than a wet leg this year and dont want to swim.I fished alot and learned a few things along the way by other fellow fisherman.I didnt get to go everyhere i wanted to go this year but it give me something to look forward to for next December...everyone be safe an us ur heads if u deiced to venture out,we dont need any more tragedies or ner- misses.Tightlines Cy-Ya all next season

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #34 on: Mar 13, 2010, 08:42 PM »
Today was my last day and had a good one.Didnt go for a swim other than a wet leg this year and dont want to swim.I fished alot and learned a few things along the way by other fellow fisherman.I didnt get to go everyhere i wanted to go this year but it give me something to look forward to for next December...everyone be safe an us ur heads if u deiced to venture out,we dont need any more tragedies or ner- misses.Tightlines Cy-Ya all next season
i fished for 8 hours today and it was not for the faint hearted for sure. i caught about 300+ fish and brought home another limit of nice perch. something tells me to call it quits with the ice conditions and the rain. and i should!. but something tells me one more day. man i am addicted to ice fishing and i love it! i guess we will have to see in the morning. lol :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :sick:
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline Timber

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Mar 13, 2010, 09:01 PM »
When hrdcore sticks a fork in it trust me it's over .  ;D

Offline fishing mechanic

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #36 on: Mar 14, 2010, 11:26 AM »
i fished for 8 hours today and it was not for the faint hearted for sure. i caught about 300+ fish and brought home another limit of nice perch. something tells me to call it quits with the ice conditions and the rain. and i should!. but something tells me one more day. man i am addicted to ice fishing and i love it! i guess we will have to see in the morning. lol :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: :sick:

Hey, whats up with that!!, Ya tell me not to go on the ice cause it's dangerous, then ya go out on it and get a limit??? ???.
Don't ya forget how crazy I was back in the day when we worked at that Resturant together?? I know how to swim with the best of em! ;D :cookoo:

Offline H.T.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice fishing is what i live for-END OF STORY
« Reply #37 on: Mar 14, 2010, 02:21 PM »

Hey, whats up with that!!, Ya tell me not to go on the ice cause it's dangerous, then ya go out on it and get a limit??? ???.
Don't ya forget how crazy I was back in the day when we worked at that Resturant together?? I know how to swim with the best of em! ;D :cookoo:
i told you not to go for a reason. i am done for the season on what is left of hard water. get the boat ready and lets go to your little lake soon. talk to you soon. i told u that i was not right as you know!
"HEY FREDDIE"-FISH ON! PROUD MEMBER OF THE OLLC

Offline fishing mechanic

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #38 on: Mar 14, 2010, 08:53 PM »
i told you not to go for a reason. i am done for the season on what is left of hard water. get the boat ready and lets go to your little lake soon. talk to you soon. i told u that i was not right as you know!

Ya, you SOB, had to get the last of the hardwater fish, did'nt ya?? ;) I knew ya would anyways!! The boat is always ready to go bud!! Just let me know! I wanna start concentrating on getting slab and slob population up in there!! Gotta talk about it! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.