Author Topic: lake of the woods?  (Read 785 times)

Offline bluegillmaster2011

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fish on!
lake of the woods?
« on: Feb 08, 2009, 07:51 PM »
at the fish lake derby a guy was walkin around handin out flyers about a derby on lake of the woods.. my buddy got one and is not goin but i didnt get one..
can anyone that got one fill me in on the details?
thanks stacy

Offline Hop_Head

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Jig! Jig! Jig!
Re: lake of the woods?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 08, 2009, 09:22 PM »
Yep, got one.  Its 6am to 3pm, registration from 5am to 9am.  Lake of the Woods comunity building. $10 for derby and raffle. Looks like some nice prizes, especially for kids. Me and my boy might hit this one, we had a blast at Fish Lake, he wants to hit another one.(I think i got him hooked,lol.)  If you need any more info let me know , got the flyer right here.

Jim

Offline AlgaeKilla

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 08, 2009, 09:36 PM »
When?
Photobucket can suck it

Offline mjduz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2009, 09:42 PM »
Yep, got one.  Its 6am to 3pm, registration from 5am to 9am.  Lake of the Woods comunity building. $10 for derby and raffle. Looks like some nice prizes, especially for kids. Me and my boy might hit this one, we had a blast at Fish Lake, he wants to hit another one.(I think i got him hooked,lol.)  If you need any more info let me know , got the flyer right here.

Jim
 do you have any details on the derby at fish lake from yesterday? and what date is that derby on LO Woods?
      mjduz out!!

Offline Hop_Head

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Jig! Jig! Jig!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2009, 02:59 AM »
Lake of the Woods is Sat. 14th.   I don't know who won or anything like that. There were alot of people out there though. My son got some nice gils, did better than me. ;D Always a good time, can't wait for next year.

Jim

Offline bluegillmaster2011

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fish on!
« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2009, 06:15 AM »
all i know about fish lake is that pat langle, bigfish2010, one bass and bluegill for the second year in a row.
there was also no walleye or pike turned in and the crappie was something like 13 inches

Offline ice chaser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 09, 2009, 06:52 AM »
Congrats to bigfish2010 he is living up to his name - hope to stay on the ice and not live up to mine - I would rather catch the ice and fish rather than chase it north
Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.