Ice Fishing Media > Ice Fishing Video

not a bad pike and feeding a fox

(1/2) > >>

azz7772:
the vid starts out with the north saskatchewan river than goes to anglin lake sask. where my buddy lands a small pike and this fox was trying to steal our catch of the day so we gave it a pike ............. not sure how to make it a clickable link so just copy and paste to address bar and it will open

zamboni:
Nice video- YOUTUBEs great. PS- When you want to post a site, before you put the address down, click on the globe at the top of the smileys, the address will be inserted and you will be able to be clicked on it.

azz7772:

--- Quote from: zamboni on Mar 04, 2007, 01:23 PM ---Nice video- YOUTUBEs great. PS- When you want to post a site, before you put the address down, click on the globe at the top of the smileys, the address will be inserted and you will be able to be clicked on it.

--- End quote ---

cool thanx for the tip

zamboni:
Yeah it took me awhile to figure it out.

pcsminer:

--- Quote from: azz7772 on Mar 04, 2007, 12:39 PM ---the vid starts out with the north saskatchewan river than goes to anglin lake sask. where my buddy lands a small pike and this fox was trying to steal our catch of the day so we gave it a pike ............. not sure how to make it a clickable link so just copy and paste to address bar and it will open

--- End quote ---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqM0XqYQx4M

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version