Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

ATV Light Bar Advice

(1/2) > >>

cwavs1982:
Thinking about adding a LED light bar to the front of my ATV.  Wondering if there is a certain vendor that you guys would recommend?  The ATV is a 2022 Kodiak, and would like to find a vendor who has a wired harness kit.  Could end up splicing in wires, but would like to stay away from that if possible. 

Light bar doesn't have to be a certain length, but was looking to keep it around 7-10" long. 

What vendors have you used?

Fishtrekker:
I have used Nilight for my last two ATV's without any issues, bought off Amazon. Have bought couple light bars and a couple of pod lights as well from them. Reasonable and if there is any issues, ill just return them for new ones directly from Amazon.

matzilla:

--- Quote from: Fishtrekker on Sep 19, 2022, 08:34 PM ---I have used Nilight for my last two ATV's without any issues, bought off Amazon. Have bought couple light bars and a couple of pod lights as well from them. Reasonable and if there is any issues, ill just return them for new ones directly from Amazon.

--- End quote ---

2nd this! I have a pair of 6" floods from NiLight on my ATV - they've been great. I had a similar pair on my old 4 wheeler i sold a while back as well. Both used the NiLight aluminum bar mounts which work perfectly

cwavs1982:
Appreciate the response. 

Question - how did you guys wire these up?  Was there a harness provided with the lights, or do I need a relay.  Not sure on the relay as its a low amp draw. 

Fisherman 1:
No relay required, most only draw 1-2 amps.  You can always use the cigarette lighter plug until you find what you like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version