North Dakota > Ice Fishing North Dakota

Buckshot Rattle spoon

(1/3) > >>

Uncle Al:
Looking for a discontinued Northland Tackle Buckshot Rattle spoon. Color pattern is Sun Flare. This lure was a Scheels exclusive and none of the stores have any. I'd like to buy some in 1/4, 1/8, 1/16oz size, or if no one wants to sell any could you take a picture of the back of the lure and post it here, and I can try painting them myself. thx

thorson:
I’ll look around that one seems to be familiar.

perchfanatic:
Try Dakotas Angler in Sioux Falls, SD. I found Northland Hexi Fly  ice jigs there after years of thinking they were a Scheels exclusive. Dakota Angler staff are super knowledgeable and willing to ship items they have, fast. I ordered a Jet Sled and hand auger for my son in Nebraska and he had it the next day.

Uncle Al:

--- Quote from: perchfanatic on Jan 11, 2022, 10:26 AM ---Try Dakotas Angler in Sioux Falls, SD. I found Northland Hexi Fly  ice jigs there after years of thinking they were a Scheels exclusive. Dakota Angler staff are super knowledgeable and willing to ship items they have, fast. I ordered a Jet Sled and hand auger for my son in Nebraska and he had it the next day.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for the tip, Dakota Angler informed me that if the color is a Scheels exclusive, then Scheels is the only store that would have that color.

stukkie:
Northland tackle online has that exact spoon in 3 different weights you want. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version