Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Snowdog Cover??

<< < (2/3) > >>

coldwillie11:
Just got my new dog yesterday, can’t wait for ice. They now have factory covers new this year, $75 for the standard cover. I ordered mine already as I will also have in open trailer

Gator800r:
Im picking up a new sport this week. I would like to buy the snowdog cover but I want to protect the lower part also. Doesn’t look like the snowdog cover will do that. I will be using a hitch cargo carrier for transport. I want full coverage and easy on and off. Not sure that will be possible.

Panfisher78:

--- Quote from: Gator800r on Nov 23, 2021, 10:24 AM ---Im picking up a new sport this week. I would like to buy the snowdog cover but I want to protect the lower part also. Doesn’t look like the snowdog cover will do that. I will be using a hitch cargo carrier for transport. I want full coverage and easy on and off. Not sure that will be possible.

--- End quote ---

Picked up my sport yesterday. My dealer is ordering me that cover but not sure if it’ll work or not with the hand guards on the new sport

Gator800r:

--- Quote from: Panfisher78 on Nov 23, 2021, 01:31 PM ---Picked up my sport yesterday. My dealer is ordering me that cover but not sure if it’ll work or not with the hand guards on the new sport

--- End quote ---

I took the hand guards off. I want to be able to transport it on the receiver cargo hauler with the sled upside down on top of the snow dog. Sled fits on top perfect without the hand guards.

dubob:
I decided on this cover.  It also acts as my storage shed for the dog and the other three sleds.   ;D

Is it ice yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version