Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Hardwater Cuisine

Delicous spread for bread.....

<< < (14/15) > >>

Fisherman 1:

--- Quote from: hangemhigh on Nov 30, 2022, 12:53 PM ---My grandmother used to eat olive loaf, head cheese and liverwurst sandwiches ....separately of course (thankfully) .... ugh ....

--- End quote ---
We have an excellent German Deli close by,  real leberwurst, meat loaf and other fine cuts, oh so good.

meandcuznalfy:

--- Quote from: hangemhigh on Nov 30, 2022, 12:53 PM ---My grandmother used to eat olive loaf, head cheese and liverwurst sandwiches ....separately of course (thankfully) .... ugh ....

--- End quote ---

Mine are all that too, I don't mind olive loaf, but won't eat that other crap.

KingPerch:

--- Quote from: Rebelss on Nov 30, 2022, 01:32 PM ---And then, at our favorite holidays, they laid us low with THIS!!!!! Cruel, inhumane treatment!! :sick:  :nono:

--- End quote ---
That plate looks like Shrek threw up on it!!🤢🤮

Rebelss:
And it tasted the same, too! I had to eat that crap! Lime Jello with cottage cheese, sliced olives, shredded CARROTS, and chunks of TUNA, then a big dollop of Miracle-whip on top!!! Lemme tell ya, I could projectile spew hard enough to knock the neighbors dog end over end when I think about that crap!!!!!!!!!

hangemhigh:
YOU WIN !!  I give up .....you lost me at olives and chunks of tuna .....I like olives but not like that .....hahahaha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version