Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Hardwater Cuisine

Delicous spread for bread.....

<< < (13/15) > >>

Rebelss:
Ooh...I love that olive loaf...reminds me of MY Grandma. She made me those all the time. Can't find it anymore. And everyone knows about me and my thick-sliced Braunschweiger and onion sandwiches!   :P

esox_xtm:

--- Quote from: Rebelss on Apr 22, 2021, 09:18 AM ---Another one my Mom had...was this *EXPLETIVE* crap......on crackers with celery?!!! Ahhh gawd......
No wonder we grew up rebellious and "experimented" with things.... :whistle:  That's what they  did with US! 

--- End quote ---

Tons of that slop Reb! I finally concluded that no one really liked it and they just bought it to get the "juice glasses" when they were empty. I think I still got a few around...

As for the "canned salmon" we had relatives in Faribault and Cannon Falls. When we went up to visit there was always some sort of "canned salmon" dish/appetizer. It was a local Cannon Falls product. Imagine that! Local canned salmon from a small town with nothing but landlocked small lakes or rivers nearby. Label on the can said "Cannon Falls Salmon" and proclaimed "Guaranteed not to turn pink in the can!" Wasn't salmon at all. Commercial fishermen plied the nearby lakes and dropped tons of carp at Cannon Falls cannery...  ;)2 Those were the days before truth in advertising.

Rebelss:
And then, at our favorite holidays, they laid us low with THIS!!!!! Cruel, inhumane treatment!! :sick:  :nono:

bart:

Rebelss:
No, no. no, Bart....choosey Mother's choose Jif...  :roflmao:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version