Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

Banks Lake Reports

(1/4) > >>

spiltmilt:
It doesn't freeze every year but when it does it offers the opportunity to target Walleye, Burbot, Lake Whitefish, Rainbow Trout, Yellow Perch, and Kokanee.

Fortpeck1:
How is the ice on Banks lake?.
Did it freeze this year.
FP1

Echo 6 Whiskey:
I think it may have face book has taken over the ice fishing reports in Washington kind of sad I like it here better just have to be happy about reading what my Idaho neighbors have to write about

catskinner:

--- Quote from: Fortpeck1 on Feb 18, 2019, 05:23 PM ---How is the ice on Banks lake?.
Did it freeze this year.
FP1

--- End quote ---

I fished Bank's last Sat, ice was 5'' out in the middle off of Coulee Playland. I didn't start until after 11am and the bite was pretty slow, I was fishing for whitefish. I was a newby for that lake so it took me a while to figure it out.

catskinner:

--- Quote from: Echo 6 Whiskey on Feb 19, 2019, 12:17 AM ---I think it may have face book has taken over the ice fishing reports in Washington kind of sad I like it here better just have to be happy about reading what my Idaho neighbors have to write about

--- End quote ---

Well, I fish both sides of the line so I can talk either or ;D   There are some real Dick's on Facebook that just can't seem to avoid, I like it here better. At least you can relate your latest outing and not have to be told how dumb you are. Where do you fish the ice mostly? If you don't mind me asking. I am a kokanee fisherman and would sure like to find somewhere in Washington to catch some through the ice. I would like to fish Davis L but there is no parking there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version