New York > Ice Fishing New York

Great jigs and made in Sandy Pond New York

(1/3) > >>

Jigger:
Caty Jigs are hand made and made here in Sandy Pond,The paint will stay on for a very long time and are the best ones I have fished with.My friend Jack Barber took me to his house and I bought some and was hooked from the start.The paint will not flake off and will stay just like new for a long time.if you have never used any just give them a try you won't be sorry.

PikerDude:
They are the best I've found.I'm always comparing other jigs to the Caty's.
I usually make a trip or two over to Bearwood Bait in Skaneateles to get a bunch of them.

bonkfan14:

--- Quote from: Jigger on Dec 20, 2005, 05:03 PM ---Caty Jigs are hand made and made here in Sandy Pond,The paint will stay on for a very long time and are the best ones I have fished with.My friend Jack Barber took me to his house and I bought some and was hooked from the start.The paint will not flake off and will stay just like new for a long time.if you have never used any just give them a try you won't be sorry.

--- End quote ---
hey jigger IM BACK!!!!!!!!

Jigger:
Welcome back Zeke,I never got a chance to check the ice on the pond,the weather never cooperated now I'm working till friday.Hopefully I can check things out on Saturday,unless I have to shovel my roof. :tipup:

Sax_:
I talked to the guy who makes them , he was at bass pro tying jigs during the ice fishing weekend they had there . He makes all the jigs himself he said something like 40,000 jigs in a year he puts out  :o great jigs. bass pro here in auburn sells them and gander mt. carries them also

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version