Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Tom's Bait And Tackle

(1/24) > >>

Iceshanty:
Please give a warm welcome to Tom's Bait and Tackle. They will be sponsoring the MA board for this season.

Tom's Bait And Tackle
496 Groton Rd.
Westford, Massachusetts 01886

Hours   
Mon - Thu: 6:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fri - Sat: 6:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun: 6:00 am - 10:00 am

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toms-Bait-and-Tackle/113735468716138

Ice Chip:
Welcome to the site and thank you for your sponsorship!!!  By the way GREAT name for the shop!!!!!

capt.shay:
Thanks for the sponsor ship.  I'll be sure to stop by if I'm ever in the neighborhood.  But to be honest, I couldn't put a pin in a map for Westford even for a hundred free Goldies.  Must be what we call around here "Down near Boston somewhere". :)

rally:

--- Quote from: capt.shay on Dec 18, 2013, 12:12 PM ---Thanks for the sponsor ship.  I'll be sure to stop by if I'm ever in the neighborhood.  But to be honest, I couldn't put a pin in a map for Westford even for a hundred free Goldies.  Must be what we call around here "Down near Boston somewhere". :)

--- End quote ---
Hey Capt were only 2 miles from the n.h. boarded off Rt 3. Some good bass lakes in the area. Stop by ,got a lot of fine toys in the shop. thanks for the welcome.

finnie:
Welcome,  ive bought bait when i am out that way.  Great bait in all sizes.  also some pretty sweet looking toys there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version