Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Equipment

--- SLED MODS ---

<< < (83/84) > >>

Iceassin:
Well it's bout 2/3 complete. Needs a little tweaking. But here it is...The Hole Hopper XE (Extra Easy). No more bending over or squatting on the ice. Push to a spot...grab the drill out of the holster...punch a hole...back in the holster...drop the ducer in the hole (cable is connected to 50# tip up line on the Schooley reel). See fish? Grab the rod from the holder in Vexilar and get after 'em. No fish? Rod back in holder...couple turns of the reel to get ducer out of the hole and tighten nut...move on to next spot. Repeat.

meandcuznalfy:
Nice, that looks great.

Sylvanboat:
Good to see ice fishing is getting ramped up.

Splattypus:
Bump

Hoping people have some more recent mods to share (especially since the pics from the start of the thread are lost to internet history).  A shame, for sure. Lot of creative genius here.

I'm just brainstorming ways to expand the space of my jet sled Jr before I just commit to buying a bigger sled (at which point I'll probably turn my current one into a run-n-gun setup). This has given me a bunch of good ideas, but there's continually an influx of new material and accessories on the market.

jakediesel1:
heres mine. Went to our local Salvation army and asked the dumb question if they had any old carts they didnt need anymore and guy gave me this discontinued/donated cart. No, it is not stolen. haha. dropped my overall weight down by 11 pounds and is pretty well organized. old tool box fit perfectly on top and holds 15 tipups and 2 jaw jackers. over sized sled frame holds propane tank, hut, and buddy heater. got away from me downhill and caught a ski on a downed tree but can fix later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version