Author Topic: Xmas Menu  (Read 6613 times)

Offline uncleshorty

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Born up the mountain, raised in a cave...
Xmas Menu
« on: Dec 21, 2022, 03:07 PM »
Here at La Casa del Whacko in Beautiful Downtown Spring, TX just across the sewage canal from the creosote plant,  we're gittin excited about Xmas victuals.

Starters are gonna include chili con queso w/ chorizo, guacamole, salsa roja and chips.

Sit-down chow starts with a spinich, dried cherry & feta salad w/ cherry vinaigrette.  Then belts will be loosened for Cajun cherry glazed baked ham, dirty rice w/ shrimp, braized collard greens w/ andouille sausage and cornbread and biscuits.

Afters will be pecan pie, chocolate mint cream pie and cane syrup cake w/ vanilla ice cream to cut the sweetness...

Old Grand-dad's cherry Coke and his lemonade, as well as Shiner bock and premium, will be in free-flow mode.
Colorado's finest will be in the grinder for those wanting to celebrate Santa w/ inhalable refreshment...

Man, I'm hungry already!

Like Cuzzin' Cletus says, "So good it'll make ya lay down & scream..."

Happy Holidays, y'all...

Uncle Shorty, the German Cajun
I wasn't born in the Big Sandy Creek Unit
But that's where my ashes will lie...

Ice fishin' & turtlin's all I crave...

Offline bart

• Team IceShantyholic
  • I love you, Deb
Re: Xmas Menu
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2022, 04:56 PM »
Pastries and plenty of coffee in the AM.

Then throughout the Christmas Day... Cold cuts, pigs in a blanket, macaroni salad, onion dip, chips, cheese, pepperoni, Christmas cookies, beverage of choice and more pastries.

And Egg Nog!
"Many fish their entire lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."-Henry David Thoreau
  Keep America Godly...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.