Author Topic: 2 man ice shack  (Read 1499 times)

Offline Zimmerman

• IceShanty Rookie
2 man ice shack
« on: Oct 10, 2013, 03:25 PM »
I have narrowed my search down to either the fish trap nanook thermal or the frabill thermal trekker deluxe. was looking for some advice from other owners about the 2 and which is the way to go or from others who know about the 2. Thanks

Offline perchnut

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Love to catch those fatties....
Re: 2 man ice shack
« Reply #1 on: Oct 10, 2013, 04:43 PM »
Ive got the yukon thermal, which i think is pretty much the same as the nanook...and no complaints.  The little push buttons in the pole came undone on a couple but clam promptly sent me some new ones.  All good here.

Offline just_a_beer_man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Oct 10, 2013, 07:06 PM »
I have a 2 year old trekker dlx that I love, plenty of room for 2 with a mr. buddy and 2 marcums.  My buddy and I arent exactly small guys either.
Flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline stoutbait

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • In ice we trust... sometimes
« Reply #3 on: Oct 11, 2013, 08:34 PM »
I have had my Nanook thermal for two seasons now. I love it! I can load it in the truck by myself fully loaded. Pulls pretty easily even in snow. Fishes two people nicely with two Marcums and the heater. One day we had 4 people two on buckets and two on the seats, we were just watching tip ups but that was a little tight and a mad house when a flag went up!!! The only thing I would like to see if different seats, they are not the most comfortable.
Tight lines and safe fishing.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.