Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1611661 times)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20070 on: Jul 04, 2020, 11:21 AM »
Good late morning/early afternoon :bow:

I finally got around to making a new video from the shack camera. The yellow on the trees is frosting not mustard  ;D The bears do like it.

mr.clean you had asked about the s-i-l knowing how to fill the buckets/ barrels? The answer is yes.

Hope you all enjoy them

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20071 on: Jul 04, 2020, 08:03 PM »
Thanks for the B'Day wishes y'all.
Am hunkered down at the cabin.
No cake but there is tasty lake trout.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20072 on: Jul 04, 2020, 09:08 PM »
Good evening hope everyone had a good day I spent part of the day at my sister's and BIL's combination July Fourth-birthday celebration my nephew's birthday is on Monday mine is Tuesday. Nice to spend some time together. Also got my hair trimmed will contact barber this coming week to schedule an appointment for a proper haircut .Someone in the neighborhood setting off fireworks with trees by me I'm hearing more then seeing anything.
Drifter glad you got out to the cabin and were able to catch some lake trout for the table.
Whopper Stopper thank you for the video the cake frosting seems to be a hit with the bears. Good your SIL can fill the bait buckets/barrels will save you a few trips to the "Shack".

May everyone have a good night.
Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20073 on: Jul 05, 2020, 04:46 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Little confused here, Mrs got her cell phone charged, has the least trouble hearing with it.  Tells me they served her food that a diabetic shouldn't be eating  ??? Again saying she wants out of there, Place must not be on the same page, again. Guess they forgot to tell her she would be going home this Tuesday, ???

Got the kitchen ceiling painted, first coat of primer.  Took my time cutting in the edges, as all the walls are wall papered.  Last time the interior has seen any painting was 1995.

Lower shower tile demoed out. some water damage on the bottom row of tiles, at least its lasted since 1971.  But not able to save the wall paper in that room, will have to wait and see if Mrs will want it re-papered or painted.  Can wall paper be even painted over ??  Seams to me it could blister if not taken off  :unsure:

Drifter, Nice looking batch of lake trout. Looks like "shore Lunch" deep fried  ???

Steve thanks for the reminder, hair cuts not one of my priorities.  ::)

paid a visit to my elderly neighbor and when an "early fireworks were set off the dog came running in to get his "Thunder" shirt on.  For an over 100# dog he sure is a big baby LOL

Will be going to he kids house today for a belated 7/3 BD party/bbq for the grandson, now a teenager of 13,

oh and didn't hear any firetrucks racing to put out any fireworks fires.  At least not in my neighborhood.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20074 on: Jul 05, 2020, 05:04 AM »
Good morning ER's,
           It's 63* and mostly clear.
           I hope everyone had an enjoyable day yesterday.
           Not much going on today, I got the cover off the pontoon boat and did some cleaning and will resume it today. I' be getting it ready for my maiden voyage soon.
           I hope everyone has a great Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20075 on: Jul 05, 2020, 05:36 AM »
Morning all,

IFF......sounds like Tuesday can't get here fast enough  :-\  you can paint over wall paper if you seal it first, Zinsser B-I-N shellac primer painted right over the paper, did my kitchen that way no peeling/bubbling   ;) 

IW.....looking forward to pics of the toon on the water  :)

MrC.....lots of fireworks around last night, haven't heard of any related problems tho  :clap:  nice you got to celebrate with the family  :thumbsup:

WS.....LOVE those cubs  :thumbsup: :woot:  keep the videos coming please  ;)2

OS......glad to hear the garden's doing well  :clap:

Eddie.....hope the grandkids enjoyed the 4th even w/o the big fireworks show  :)

IF45.....thoughts and prayers sent for some relief soon   ;)

Drifter......hope you're startig to feel better  :)

H2L......hope everyone enjoyed the picnic yesterday  :thumbsup:

Another hot one on tap today, not much planned  @)  mowed the weeds again yesterday, wish they would turn brown like the grass  ;D

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20076 on: Jul 05, 2020, 07:13 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, suppose to be a hot one today. My wife is working today. She has been able to keep her sugar under control.

WallyWorld, It’s amazing how weeds can grow and grass turns brown.

Ice Wanderer, can’t wait to see pictures of the pontoon on the water.

IFF, Continuing prayers for you and your wife.

Whopper Stopper, those bear cubs really are enjoying that frosting.

Mr Clean, Sounds like you had a good day yesterday.

Drifter, That looks like a great plate of lake trout.

I hope everyone have a great day and stay cool. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20077 on: Jul 05, 2020, 07:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th of July as well yesterday!  Warming up quick here this am, 70 at the moment heading up to 86 today...a very hot week coming.

Wally...mowing is on my planner as well today, how’s your garden coming along?  :thumbsup:
  Jeff...will be looking forward to some pictures and the maiden voyage report!   :thumbsup:
  Bud...Tuesday can’t get here quick enough, hopefully a better report today on your wife.   :thumbsup:
  Steve...glad you had a nice time visiting your family, hope the traffic wasn’t too bad to and from.   :thumbsup:
  Dave...fine looking batch of lake trout! Hope things are going well with the cabin isolation...what’s the weather like there right now?   :thumbsup:
  Marv...X2 on Wallys reply, excellent video, the frosting is working nicely!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  OS...sounds like your hard work in the garden is paying off, beautiful!!  :clap: 
  OG...looks like that hazy/hot/humid weather will hanging around here for a bit as well...‘it’s the season...looking forward to Fall, lol.   :thumbsup:

We had a pretty good day here yesterday, much smaller group than normal and just a nice relaxing day ending with a small campfire, a few cold beverages, and S’mores, lol...they still taste pretty good!   ;D
  Came across another nest of pissed off ground bees late yesterday afternoon that aren’t welcomed, they’ll get evicted tonight...one of the dogs got hit several times.
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20078 on: Jul 05, 2020, 08:16 AM »
I hope every one had a great 4th. We spent the day at home trying to beat the heat. Or assn. had  fire works on the 3rd. The wife's son and his GF came up to watch them. I stayed home with the dogs. The assn. said they had spent $9,000 on them instead of the normal $5,000. All of that money comes from donations. The wife said that that money must have gone to the finally as the rest of the show was no different than normal.

Late in the afternoon on the 3rd the wife got a call from my breeder friend wanting our address. They showed up  in a little while. She had a knee replaced a few weeks ago and had to get out of the house. It was good to see her as we had not seen her since we picked up the pup.

The original Bin Sealer with the shellac is a great paint. It will cover up stains even water stains. I have used a lot of it.  The added bonus is the high you get from the fumes if it is used in a closed space. Wall paper can be pretty easy to take off if the wall has  been sized, coated, with wall paper adhesive before it is put on. Spaying it with water loosen it up.

Marv That one bear showed that is was a shooter when it rolled on it back showing it's jewels. We can not put out bait until just before the season. Barrels can only used on private land. A number of times we would put a rag with anise oil on small pine trees, the bears would destroy the trees to get at it.

Bud A number of facilities in Michigan had had the licenses pull due to the number of of covid cases. Maybe you should get the state involved with that facility due to the problems with your wife's problems with them not being able to know how to control her blood sugar.

Eddie When I bought our first house the WW1 vet that owned it had no cats so the yard was full of ground squirrels to the point that they were tame. Our cats  took care of them in short order. Yellow Jackets  took over the holes. I would mark the holes with a rock so I could put some poison down them at night putting the rock over the hole. I then went and filled the holes.

WW Weeds are about the only thing growing in my lawn, too. We are going looking for a new lawn mower today. My 10+ year old mower died half way through mowing the weeds in the yard Friday. I loved that mower as it started the first of  second pull.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20079 on: Jul 05, 2020, 08:19 AM »
Good morning everyone :thumbsup:

Heading back into the 90's today. I could certainly clip my weeds today if I wanted, not ruling it out, but will probably do it tomorrow.

Glad everyone had a good 4th. It seemed the neighborhood was into celebrating last night as the fireworks went all night long, ending around 4am.

Not much on the planner. Tomorrow my wife has to head down to the jungle for supplies. Wednesday I have to go down for a blood draw and a  dentist appointment.

The frosting was left over from my baiting 2 years ago. It had separated but a stir stick brought it back. I only have 1 more gallon so will have to see if the bait place has any more when we go back.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20080 on: Jul 05, 2020, 01:09 PM »

I wonder why the fish aren't hitting during the week?...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20081 on: Jul 05, 2020, 09:13 PM »
Good evening quite day here ,some one has just started setting off fireworks see how late into the night they go yesterday things ended by midnight. Another hot and humid day here so far this weekend no rain fall. I have gotten out of the habit of watching or checking the news on-line daily was getting me upset will have to check it later to see how things were across the nation this Fourth of July.
 IFF hope you have made arrangements for home health care if needed by Janice. Hope she is happy with your painting.
Ice Wanderer looking forward to some photos of the pontoon boat on it's maiden voyage.
Wallyworld good to hear Mr.WW and his fellow firefighters did not spend the day responding to calls caused by fireworks. Hope some of the rain we have been getting starts your grass to grow .
Icefisher-45 appears a good portion of the U.S. is going through a heat wave. May this week be better for you in terms of headaches and back pain.
Eddie nice that you got to spend time with the family. How did your grandchildren like the S'mores. Best to your son Stephen and his wife as the due date for their first child is coming fast. The traffic to and from my sister/BIL's was lite yesterday.
Tomturkey may your community assoc.'s decision to increase amount spent for this year's fireworks not cause problems with funding for other events/projects. Did you find a new lawn mower today.
Whopper Stopper should stop at a local bakery they might be able to give you a place to get the cake frosting at cheaper price then the hunting supply store. May the fireworks end earlier tonight respect folks right to celebrate but 4AM is a little late for me.
Hunts2long the fish must be learning from being caught and released on weekends. ::) :whistle: I hope everything stayed peaceful during the Trump parade.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20082 on: Jul 06, 2020, 05:05 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

it's already 79, getting back to the 90's later today. Dew points are near 70 with light winds.

mr.clean good idea on the frosting but most places already have their stuff spoken for. When I was doing it a couple years ago I canvassed all over trying to find something and struck out. The bait suppliers are pretty reasonable so not a big issue. It's not so much quantity as keeping things freshened up and giving them a variety.

IW hope you found things in good order when you took the toon cover off :thumbsup:

TT I hope the s-i-l doesn't wait for every bear to roll on it's back giving conformation :roflmao:

WW hope you had a good visit with your brother :thumbsup:

Eddie the ground bees  are the dickens, they always come out of nowhere and they're mean. I probably get my worst reaction from those. :%$#!:

Time for me to work a walk in before the rain moves in. The radar looks like the walk will work but mowing today may me harder to get done.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20083 on: Jul 06, 2020, 05:50 AM »
Good morning Marv, ER's.
           It's 62* and clear here on my hill another nice day ahead.
           Marv.......With the fleet in like that No wonder the fish aren't biting.
           I-45.........Im glad to read that your wife is keeping her blood sugar down.
           Steve......That was good that you were able to spend time with your family.
             Eddie.....Waiting til night time is the best time to rid of the ground bees. A little gas and a flame probably took care of them.
              Wally.......I ws at my neighbors Saturday night and I made the comment that I have to get some weed & feed, he said if he did it, he'd have no green stuff .Lol
               Not much going on today, some puttering around maybe mowing then PT this afternoon.
               I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20084 on: Jul 06, 2020, 05:54 AM »
Morning all,

WS......hope the rain holds off until you get your outdoor projects done for the day  ;)2

MrC....happy birthday wishes for your nephew  :clap: agree the news can get overwhelming at times  :pinch:

Eddie.....the garden is slowly coming along, snail/slug extermination is an ongoing battle  >:(

IFF.....fingers crossed MrsIFF is doing ok today  ;)

TT.....hope you were able to find a new mower that starts as easy as your old one  :flex:

H2L.....the plus side of a busy lake is the free show at the boat launch  :roflmao:

IW.....good luck with pt today, must be almost at deciding point for continuing or not  :flex:

Quiet day yesterday, took a bike ride early before things heated up too much  :thumbsup:  my brother came over for a cookout later  :clap: nothing special on tap today, just trying to beat the heat  ::)

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20085 on: Jul 06, 2020, 06:54 AM »
It finally cooled of some over night. Still another hot day ahead. The wife said look it is pouring. By the time I turned to look it was just sprinkling. The down pour only lasted a few seconds. I just checked the radar. It shows some small areas of rain that will not do any good.

Marv After looking at the radar out your way maybe you should mow and then go for your walk. It looks like you will not be doing any mowing if you walk first. If you get wet walking in the rain I do not think you will melt.

There were two boating deaths' over the week end. The crazy one was a jet ski hit a big cabin cruiser on Little Traverse Bay, a big body of water. Plenty of room to go around it! No need to say who lost that battle.

ww I did finally find a self propelled mower yesterday It is more than I need but I will never have to buy another one. It is a Husqvarna 4 wheel drive. It started the first pull. I did not mow with it yet as it was too hot. The manual gave me head ache reading it. There are more safety warnings than actual information in it. Are we all so dumb that we do not know we  should not touch the muffler or put our hands or feet in the blade.

Time to get breakfast and the get the rest of the yard mowed before it heats up.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20086 on: Jul 06, 2020, 08:00 AM »
Good morning Everyone, Going to be another hot one today. My wife is working today. Has tomorrow off. Hoping to hear from the pain clinic and hoping the Lawyer has managed to clear up that mess. Was not fun coming off my pain meds.

Tom Turkey, Thats good you found a mower. It is unbelievable that there are so many warnings about touching the muffler and blade.

WallyWorld, Sounds like yesterday was a good day. Good you were able to spend some time with your brother.

Ice Wanderer, Good luck at pt today.

Whopper Stopper, Hope you got your walk in  before the rain.

Mr Clean, I don’t check the news like I use to. It upsets me. Very little patriotic pride around. My wife asked me to take off my NRA sticker and was afraid if we drove the Jeep with the flag on the hitch it might get damaged.

I hope everyone has a great day and managed to stay cool and safe. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20087 on: Jul 06, 2020, 10:07 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  A pleasant 69 degrees at the moment with a nice light breeze, won’t last too much longer unfortunately, high of 87 today.

I-45...best of luck and wishes the lawyer can clear up that red tape, it’s a real shame you have had to go through all of those hoops. Hopefully some good news is on the horizon...hang in there!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...hope the new mower serves you well...you’ll have to keep us posted on the 4wd option, bet that will work out nicely for you!   :clap:
  Wally...the snails and slugs have been really horrible here as well this season, it’s been an ongoing battle. So many plants looking like they got hit with shotgun blasts, others were just totally decimated early on. Ground up egg shells and lots of coffee grinds have helped around the plants, beer traps, and for the last few weeks I’ve been using Garden Safe slug and snail bait...as suggested by Steve and RG over on the MFF garden thread seems to be doing a very good job. Believe both Lowe’s and Home Depot carry it...pet and wildlife safe. Best of luck... :thumbsup:
  Jeff... hope today’s PT goes well and the countdown on your sessions has started.   :thumbsup:   Think I took care of the ground bees last night..used some starting fluid first and covered that with a rock for awhile, followed by a good dose of gas. Will give that a look later today...with a can of Raid at ready, lol.
  Marv...hope you got your walk in before the rain started this am!   :thumbsup:  Agree, the ground bees are just plain nasty...hopefully that problem is over.
  Steve...the S’mores are a big hit here with the grandchildren, each one of them claiming to make the best one, lol.  Glad you didn’t have a problem with traffic in your travels to and from NJ... :thumbsup:  The news recently sure has been depressing...so many shootings, so many wasted lives, no protesting about any of that though.   :cookoo:
  H2...wow, that was a heck of a parade on the lake! Guess that would throw the bite off for a spell, lol.   :thumbsup:   

The grandchildren just left, we had them here for a few days...going to be back Wednesday and Thursday.  The Mrs. has me scheduled to rebuild the rock perimeter around our fire pit today...should have started that at 6am...this could be more than a 6 pack day ahead, Doh!   ;D
Time to get motivated... 
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20088 on: Jul 06, 2020, 01:56 PM »
RIP Charlie Daniels  :'( :'(

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20089 on: Jul 06, 2020, 02:27 PM »
RIP Charlie Daniels  :'( :'(

Sad day for sure.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #20090 on: Jul 06, 2020, 03:26 PM »
X2.... :'( :'( :'(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20091 on: Jul 06, 2020, 03:37 PM »
X3😢😢😢
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20092 on: Jul 06, 2020, 06:57 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

I grabbed the card out of the camera and wanted to share the video.

Hope you all enjoy it.....Looks like we have a mini meat factory out there ;D

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20093 on: Jul 06, 2020, 07:50 PM »
Good evening severe thunderstorms currently in neighboring counties have to see what the overnight hours bring in terms of weather. My area of NY. will start Phase 4 of reopening tomorrow and NYC enters Phase 3 will see what happens in a few weeks.
Whopper Stopper did you get your lawn mowed or get beat by the rain. Thank you for the video  if all the poults survive there will be a good turkey population in your neighborhood.
Ice wanderer how many PT sessions do you have left. Is the pontoon boat ready for it's maiden voyage.
Hunts2long ,Lindsay maybe in for a busy few weeks I see Governor Coumo whats schools districts to submit plans for reopening with class room instruction in September.
Wallyworld thank you for the birthday greetings for my nephew. he had some of his high school friends over yesterday hopefully everyone is still healthy in a couple of weeks. Sad to hear of Charlie Daniels passing was lucky to see him in concert twice.
Tomturkey enjoy the new lawn mower be careful if you engage the 4WD may get dragged around your yard . Sad to hear about the boating accidents and deaths.
Eddienice that you could pass on a treat to your grandchildren and they have fun making the S'mores. Hope the fire pit rock perimeter rebuild did not take to long and require more then a six pack to complete.
Icefisher-45 may your lawyer get things straightened out so you can visit a pain clinic and get back on medication. I hope people still have respect for our flag regardless of how they feel about things in the U.S.  .

Have a good night stay safe. May anyone else in the path of severe weather come through with no problems.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20094 on: Jul 07, 2020, 04:20 AM »
Good morning ER's,
               It's 66* and mostly cloudy, showers is the forecast.
               Marv........Thanks for the video, they are ways good to see the turkey and their poults.
                Tom........Good luck with the new mower.
                 Steve......I have 8 sessions left that are approved for, on the 10th session I am suppose to notify the VA that more sessions will be needed.
                   Wallly.....Quiet day around the homestead is not a bad thing. Did you stop a d get ice cream on the bike ride?
                   I-45.........I understand what your wife is saying but I won't take the American Flag or the NRA sticker off my truck.
                    H2l.         Have you been out on the lake?
                    Dave........I hope a is going well with you.
                     The therapist put me through the ringer again yestetday, I was as to perform all that she wa yes me to do. Some things were a little difficult and I dropped some pegs. But a in all she said I'm doing well.
                      I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20095 on: Jul 07, 2020, 04:55 AM »
Good morning IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

72 getting to 88 later today. The guessers claim by the end of the week Mr. Muggy will pack his bag for a couple days, I can't  wait.

IW glad you are showing improvement, hope it continues as the therapist keeps challenging you :thumbsup:

mr.clean the rain started right after I returned from my walk. If I would have mowed first I would still have had about 75% left. Maybe today.

I need to get going. My wife and I have early morning hair prunings to get to.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20096 on: Jul 07, 2020, 05:39 AM »
Up early this morning as the wife has a therapy appointment a 8:15 in the city. The nice thing about this office has valet parking. You stop at the elevator in the  garage and they park your car. When you are ready to leave they bring your car to the front door.

Marv I looked at the radar early in your area, yesterday. It looked like you were not going to do any mowing. When I looked a couple of hours later the rain was gone. The weather girl was guessing we might get some rain Thursday or Friday. She also said the heat wave might break We will have to wait and see how this guess goes.

It is our turn to educate me on bear hunting. After 13 years I finally drew a tag. I will have to study the rules as they keep messing with them. I will call the local game warden I am friends with. He will probably be able to clue me in as to where to look for bear sign. I have never hunted in the lower before. It was always in the UP.

The new mower is a beast. I love it. The 4wd is variable speed. From a turtle to a rabbit. One time I tried being  the rabbit. I can not run that fast. I had to go on line to find out to use a hose to flush the deck as I could not find out with all of the safety warnings. All that flushed out was dirt as every thing that got cut is so dry it did not stick in the deck.

IW The reason I take the wife to her therapy is that after two hours of therapy she has trouble staying awake driving home. Keep up the good work with your therapy. When the wife had her knee replaced there were a couple of women that also had theirs replaced. They would not push them selves to get better. She did and got her knee working better is short order.

Time to get some breakfast. I can not eat much this early in the morning so I will not eat the normal breakfast. 

Marv I see you posted while was typing. I guess I am not a good weather guesser after all.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20097 on: Jul 07, 2020, 06:24 AM »
64* and cloudy.
WW, over the weekend I didn't even try to get into the launch to watch. Lot of boats stayed out late to watch those that had fireworks.
Ice-45, good to see you. Hope all is well.
Mr. C, right now Lindsay is busy with getting Summer school going. Has even had to go into work to get it done.
TT, glad you like the new mower.
WS, another nice video.
IW, got out on the lake yesterday. 6am to about 12:30. Another skunk in the book. I am seeing more and more fish on the bottom but they don't want to hit. Water temp up to 77*.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20098 on: Jul 07, 2020, 06:29 AM »
Morning all,

MrC.....happy birthday sir  :thumbsup: :clap:  hope you had no damage from the storms, this area stayed storm free  ;)

TT.....congrats on the bear tag  :thumbsup:  hope MrsTT's therapy is helping  :)

WS.....those little guys sure are growing fast, must be the daily corn feedings  :whistle:   ;)2 

Eddie.....I always do the coffee ground/egg shells trick, also use diatomaceous earth around the plants, still having problems  >:(  now every morning after watering I head out back with my salt shaker in hand  @)

IW.....always good to have a therapist that isn't afraid to push you a little beyond your ability  :flex: :thumbsup:  yes there was ice cream involved  :roflmao:

IFF.....hope all goes well bringing MrsIFF home today  :clap:

H2L......sorry to hear the eyes are being so difficult  :(  hearing the same thing from friends fishing Erie too  :-\ 

IF45......fingers crossed you can get everything squared away sooner rather than later with worker's comp  :)  the protesters thrive on creating fear among the masses, no one should be afraid to display the American flag EVER  :nono:

Another steamy day ahead, no big plans for the day  :-\  need to get to the store and pick up some Japanese beetle bait/bags, see the nasty buggers have arrived  ::)

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20099 on: Jul 07, 2020, 06:43 AM »
Good Morning all, Sounds like it was a great 4th of July. Also Sounds like everyone is doing well. IFF as others have said you can prime that wallpaper with BIN. Myself i would see how easy it comes off first. Hot water spray it on liberally, let it soak for a bit and see how it comes off. If it was sized prior to hanging. You may be better off just priming it. Well made it through my first 4 ten hours days at Amazon. Fast paced is fact. The warehouse could hold 28 football fields. They have me packing. the rate they are pushing for is 250 an hour or 2500 objects in ten hours. I am nowhere near that. My feet and back are real issues after just 4 days. Out trainer said to expect that. They also said that the average employee there, takes 20,000 steps a day. I believe it. Well have to water the garden today. Everything is needing water bad. Sad about Charlie Daniels passing away. Took the family to see him perform a couple years ago at the Walworth Fairgrounds. The kids said for an old man he really put on a great show. I had seen him several times before and it seemed as if he was just as good as twenty plus years ago. Hope everyone has great day.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.