Author Topic: 13fishing widowmaker  (Read 1029 times)

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
13fishing widowmaker
« on: Jan 26, 2016, 04:49 PM »
Anyone else hear they took these off the shelf? I bought one as soon as gm took them out of the box and so far it has been a great rod. I didn't get the quick tip version I have the regular ul. Seems to be my all time favorite rod.

Offline Hungrysportsman

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 13fishing widowmaker
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2016, 04:14 PM »
I have not heard this. They still have them available on the 13 website also my local ice stop in Michigan still has them. Where did you hear they pulled them?
I almost bought one.  I wanted to so bad. But $80 was just more than I could manage.
Stay hungry! Like my page on Facebook! Help me grow better so I can help others grow better!

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2016, 06:50 PM »
I have not heard this. They still have them available on the 13 website also my local ice stop in Michigan still has them. Where did you hear they pulled them?
I almost bought one.  I wanted to so bad. But $80 was just more than I could manage.
it was on an indiana thread a month or so ago I believe. I'll search

Offline crappieslayer37

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2016, 06:52 PM »
Just search widowmaker it's the first one in general chit chat 9:45 on a Tuesday...

Offline Hungrysportsman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 03, 2016, 05:32 AM »
Took me awhile but I found the post. That was back in October.  My guess is their store decided not to front the overhead of having the rods sit on the shelves.  They are still  available a lot of places.
Stay hungry! Like my page on Facebook! Help me grow better so I can help others grow better!

Offline Hungrysportsman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 03, 2016, 05:33 AM »
I would've bought the 42" Light in a heartbeat if it was available with an actual reel seat.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.