Ice Fishing Iowa board sponsored by

Author Topic: Got that JIGGING FEELING!  (Read 1200 times)

Offline icerod

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • If your bobbers gone put on another one
Got that JIGGING FEELING!
« on: Sep 02, 2009, 05:04 PM »
I've got that jigging feeling.. Jigging feeling.. (sing to the lost that loving feeling  tune) lol ;D  Boy I have been dreaming of ice this summer.  I wish it would get down to 0 tomorrow, and stay there for at least 2 weeks, but that would make for some cold high school football games, which is ok, been there before.  Just got back on iceshanty, hope to have some great sotries this year.  Who  else is has that jigging feeling. join in the tune :D :D

Offline miket.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • ICE IS NICE
Re: Got that JIGGING FEELING!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 02, 2009, 09:52 PM »
I've got that jigging feeling.. Jigging feeling.. (sing to the lost that loving feeling  tune) lol ;D  Boy I have been dreaming of ice this summer.  I wish it would get down to 0 tomorrow, and stay there for at least 2 weeks, but that would make for some cold high school football games, which is ok, been there before.  Just got back on iceshanty, hope to have some great sotries this year.  Who  else is has that jigging feeling. join in the tune :D :D
i have that jigging feeling but its been there since ice out last year, i guess its all part of the addiction! :laugh:
hard core fanatic  Http:
http://timeanddate.com/s/1a9j

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.