Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699965 times)

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #8910 on: Nov 16, 2021, 03:42 PM »
Whoa. Do they send a voucher like Menard's too? And have you done this successfully? I have a few receipts to submit now...

They send a hard plastic HD gift card. Yes, I've done it, been doing it for years, I actually got one in the mail yesterday. Your date of purchase has to match a time when Menards is running their 11% off sale, and has to be from in store purchases, not online. Waiting on one now from an appliance, it will be several hundred $$$.

And yes, it is legit from Home Depot, even if the website looks less than official. I kinda think they did that on purpose, they sure don't advertise it either.

Offline CC U

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8911 on: Nov 17, 2021, 09:15 AM »
Otter XT-X over Cabin, at Fleet Farm, for $579.00.   If you buy it online today, and choose store pickup, use code NOV12 and get an extra 12% off.  I also had a $5 reward, so I was $546 including tax.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8912 on: Nov 17, 2021, 09:31 AM »
Mills has very limited items on line... Free ship code expires tomorrow..may be hit up the local store

You must add $79 or more of qualifying items to your cart after promotions and discounts are applied to receive the discount.
Use code FSNOV79 at checkout to apply the discount.
Offer is only applicable with Standard 4-7 Business Day Shipping and excludes all other shipping methods including Standard Over-Sized.
Offer only applies to items which ordinarily qualify for standard shipping.
Offer good while supplies last.
Offer cannot be used on prior purchases.
May not be combined with any other offer.
Excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and California.
Offer expires Thursday, November 18, 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
Fleet Farm reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

Current ad

https://www.fleetfarm.com/sitewide/weeklyAd.jsp?flyer_run_id=698355&flyer_type_name=publication

starts November 23

https://www.fleetfarm.com/sitewide/weeklyAd.jsp?flyer_run_id=698300&flyer_type_name=publication
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #8913 on: Nov 17, 2021, 09:38 AM »
Don't forget, if you live in an area with a Menards near by, Home Depot will also match the 11% off when they are running that sale at Menards (more often than not it seems).

https://www.homedepotrebates11percent.com

Wow, did NOT know that!! Thanks! Good, useful info!!  And my neighbor buddy is a Home Deepo mgr....while I'm a Menardo's guy.  I'll haveta point that out to him....;D
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline JohnnyO19

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8914 on: Nov 17, 2021, 01:01 PM »
Wish we had a Menards here in Colorado, really like that store.

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8915 on: Nov 17, 2021, 01:39 PM »
Wow, did NOT know that!! Thanks! Good, useful info!!  And my neighbor buddy is a Home Deepo mgr....while I'm a Menardo's guy.  I'll haveta point that out to him....;D

Got the link 3 or 4 years ago from a family member who works there, she said a lot of co-workers and managers didn't know about it at her store either.
They do take a while to process but I haven't had one denied or anything.
I kinda wished I had shared that sooner, I figured it was pretty well known by now.

Another thing I found with Home Depot, they are a Clam and Eskimo dealer and have a lot of their stuff available for free ship to store. It wouldn't qualify for the 11% off, but its free shipping if you are looking for a small item and shipping kills the deal elsewhere, or something like a sled where other places are tacking on a charge for an oversized item.

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8919 on: Nov 19, 2021, 01:45 PM »
Wish we had a Menards here in Colorado, really like that store.

I agree 100%… Moved to Colorado from WI and I miss Menards and Fleet Farm immensely. First ice season out here, so I hope it goes well!

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8920 on: Nov 19, 2021, 01:57 PM »
I agree 100%… Moved to Colorado from WI and I miss Menards and Fleet Farm immensely. First ice season out here, so I hope it goes well!

I'm envious! Nice trout through the ice out there if you fish the right lakes.  :clap: :bow:
If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8921 on: Nov 19, 2021, 02:02 PM »
Fleet farm has released its Black Friday Ad

https://www.fleetfarm.com/sitewide/weeklyAd.jsp?flyer_run_id=698355&flyer_type_name=publication

Some of the deals

K-Drill 7.5 inch 159.95
Clam Kenai Pro Thermal $329.99
Clam Plate $59.99
Otter MediumSport Sled $39.99
Clam c-560 Hub Shelter $249.99
BeaverDam TIps ups $27.99

Looks to be a Big Buddy for $95 on their black Friday ad too, for those trying to decide between Tractor Supply or Walmart's purchase.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8922 on: Nov 19, 2021, 02:26 PM »
Looks to be a Big Buddy for $95 on their black Friday ad too, for those trying to decide between Tractor Supply or Walmart's purchase.

I believe Walmart is an in store (if you can find it) Fleet Farm may not have a fan ...TSC may .. good luck shoppers
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8923 on: Nov 19, 2021, 03:09 PM »

Nov 23-27
 Tractor supply sale add has the big buddy with fan for $100.00

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8924 on: Nov 19, 2021, 03:18 PM »
                                                                              PSA

A lot of the deals that were posted since mid October could still be going on so scrolling back a couple pages could save some bucks ..especially tool deals at Lowes and Home Depot

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8926 on: Nov 19, 2021, 05:20 PM »
says currently unavail
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8927 on: Nov 19, 2021, 05:27 PM »
Scheel's let me down BIGGLY! I did receive the IconX vests in 2 days that were a bit tight so I ordered the larger size on November 8. Patiently awaiting their arrival but my patients have completely worn down.
November 19 now and my package is sitting in Salt Lake City, UT since November 16th and has not moved at all. Scheel's is NOT on the case with UPS and every time I check the package is just sitting there.
I am experiencing the same issue with Camofire who just does not ship stuff out for at least a full week and then they do that garbage UPS or FEDX-to the USPS and your gear just sits. NOT HAPPY.

Offline skifisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8928 on: Nov 19, 2021, 05:48 PM »
Don’t blame Sheels, or most any other supplier for the ineptitude of the USPS for boogering up the deliveries. Once a package leaves their shipping site, they’re at their mercy! Annoying and frustrating for sure!
"Ice fishing...ah, the anticipation! 🎣”

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8929 on: Nov 19, 2021, 08:01 PM »
Don’t blame Sheels, or most any other supplier for the ineptitude of the USPS for boogering up the deliveries. Once a package leaves their shipping site, they’re at their mercy! Annoying and frustrating for sure!

YUP! I can't disagree with what you said at all. My issue is who's job is it to jump in their bait bucket? If my dog won't hunt then I find another dog. They can take this virus BS and shove it, humanity has been dealing with plagues and viruses since the beginning but this is the first one that had $$$$$$$ before it in my 70 years. How about we just stop the world so some of us can get off.

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8930 on: Nov 19, 2021, 09:07 PM »
YUP! I can't disagree with what you said at all. My issue is who's job is it to jump in their bait bucket? If my dog won't hunt then I find another dog. They can take this virus BS and shove it, humanity has been dealing with plagues and viruses since the beginning but this is the first one that had $$$$$$$ before it in my 70 years. How about we just stop the world so some of us can get off.

What did they say when you asked Scheels about the shipping delays?

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8931 on: Nov 20, 2021, 06:17 AM »
Gamalot..I have an order from Scheels chugging along via UPS ..its going to take a week to get to me when all is said and done . I think I got spoiled with all the orders I have placed in the past with shorter arrival times from various retailers . More than likely it a combinations of things slowing the pace . So buyer beware .

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8932 on: Nov 20, 2021, 08:02 AM »
Oh well, I ordered a large. Scheels has easy returns/exchanges.

At 6'4", 210#, I'm very happy with the large Iconx heated vest. In a tree right now wondering why it took me so long to buy something like it!

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8933 on: Nov 20, 2021, 10:24 AM »
njsquatch Check your PMs ...NOW and let me know that you got it OK .

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8934 on: Nov 20, 2021, 10:51 AM »
Scheel's was as angry as I am and would have 2 day shipped another vest to me except these have Lithium batteries and FedX refuses to fly them. I am sure this is more of an issue with the USPS and their connections with UPS where one does some and the other does the rest really slow.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8935 on: Nov 20, 2021, 11:18 AM »
Scheel's was as angry as I am and would have 2 day shipped another vest to me except these have Lithium batteries and FedX refuses to fly them. I am sure this is more of an issue with the USPS and their connections with UPS where one does some and the other does the rest really slow.

Check your PM GAMALOT

I have a package that will be delivered by USPS ..seems stuck in UT ..but I have noticed that USPS doesnt always scan at each destination ...then BOOM in your mailbox

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8936 on: Nov 20, 2021, 11:55 AM »
I had this same thing happen with an okuma baitfeeder i ordered from amazon warehouse.  Said two day prime delivery.  I ordered it.  The first date shown once shipped by usps was 30 days out.  Then 4 days later, boom in my mailbox.  they didnt scan it at any intermediary places.

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #8937 on: Nov 20, 2021, 12:18 PM »
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8938 on: Nov 21, 2021, 07:21 AM »
Note this drill combo only has 750 in/lbs of torque use code 277852 for an additional $20 off

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200725802_200725802

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8939 on: Nov 21, 2021, 07:41 AM »
Lowes current pricing on a lot of  sale items ie drill combos etc end on November 24th ..some include free tool

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.