Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699265 times)

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5730 on: Nov 04, 2019, 02:22 PM »
I contacted them and they said it's being processed, sounds like they had to get them in stock first. They did not make it sound like it was going to be an issue

Just got an email from them that "the order was completed" for the Lockout jacket that I ordered.  No delivery date so not sure about that - this is my first order from Marine General.

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5731 on: Nov 04, 2019, 04:46 PM »
Just got an email from them that "the order was completed" for the Lockout jacket that I ordered.  No delivery date so not sure about that - this is my first order from Marine General.

I got the same email - hopefully we get them!
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5732 on: Nov 04, 2019, 05:50 PM »
At Fish usa 15%off ice gear with code: icecold

Offline Mancaveburnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5733 on: Nov 04, 2019, 08:13 PM »
TSC has 25% off buddy heaters nov 6-10, just got the flyer out of my mail box

Offline slamminsam

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5734 on: Nov 04, 2019, 11:05 PM »
Could someone pm me or post when they see a good deal on a drill for ice this season. Any recommendations would be big time helpful. Thanks
Take the pledge, be safe, enjoy every second of life and lets go JETS!

Offline MC_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5735 on: Nov 05, 2019, 05:29 AM »
Could someone pm me or post when they see a good deal on a drill for ice this season. Any recommendations would be big time helpful. Thanks

https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1138238-milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-18v-lithium-ion-1-2-hammer-drill-kit-with-charger-and-case.html

100 off Milwaukee 2804-22 when you buy a qualifying accessory. If you get the cheapest accessory it comes out to about $80 off, which is a pretty decent deal

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5736 on: Nov 05, 2019, 06:25 AM »
Great deal if you have a dewalt drill as this comes with 4ah battery and will keep air moving in the shanty, $79....I've sold these kind of batteries locally for $50 cash recently btw

https://www.maxtool.com/products/dewalt-dce511b-20-volt-max-11-inch-durable-cordless-corded-jobsite-fan

Offline matzilla

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5737 on: Nov 05, 2019, 08:28 AM »
https://www.farmandfleet.com/products/1138238-milwaukee-2804-22-m18-fuel-18v-lithium-ion-1-2-hammer-drill-kit-with-charger-and-case.html

100 off Milwaukee 2804-22 when you buy a qualifying accessory. If you get the cheapest accessory it comes out to about $80 off, which is a pretty decent deal

thats a great deal

Catchin' Fish

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
« Reply #5738 on: Nov 05, 2019, 08:53 AM »
Amazon has a deal on Bosch drill/impact set...can't paste link cause my personal info comes with it. Reg. $199 down to $129. Drill is 600# of torque, brushless and weighs less than 3#. Been using it for 2 years on a 6" and 4" laser auger plus home projects. Not one issue with it.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5739 on: Nov 05, 2019, 08:55 AM »
Amazon has a deal on Bosch drill/impact set...can't paste link cause my personal info comes with it. Reg. $199 down to $129. Drill is 600# of torque, brushless and weighs less than 3#. Been using it for 2 years on a 6" and 4" laser auger plus home projects. Not one issue with it.

Bosch Power Tools Drill Set - CLPK232A-181 - 18-Volt Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit with 2 Batteries, 18V Charger and Soft Carrying Case https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01CQP9QC4/

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5740 on: Nov 05, 2019, 09:06 AM »
Bosch Power Tools Drill Set - CLPK232A-181 - 18-Volt Cordless Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit with 2 Batteries, 18V Charger and Soft Carrying Case https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01CQP9QC4/

Thanks Kayl

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5741 on: Nov 05, 2019, 09:40 AM »

Anyone else have experience with these?
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5742 on: Nov 05, 2019, 09:46 AM »

Not seeing the word brushless in the description ..also states 

600 Inch lbs. Of torque and two drilling speeds (0 1, 700 RPM for high speed and 0 500 RPM for torque

Little underpowered
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5743 on: Nov 05, 2019, 09:52 AM »

I'm running the Ridgid Octane and love it. I think the Bosch looks weak.

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5744 on: Nov 05, 2019, 09:59 AM »
My Eskimo lockout jacket from Marine general set order completed yesterday too. Then this morning my bank account shows that the charge was taken off. And now under my account of marine general under orders, it shows the lockout jacket and has a button that says order again? But it still says order completed? Weird. Looks like mine is canceled somehow or something's going on with their website

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5745 on: Nov 05, 2019, 10:07 AM »
Im having the same issue with marine general, I sent them a message.

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5746 on: Nov 05, 2019, 10:36 AM »
Not sure what to make of the Eskimo Lockout Jacket order with Marine General either. Got the email yesterday from them saying "Order Completed" but no shipping info or link to check on the order status (I checked out as a "guest') and my card hasn't been charged. I see today that the XL jackets (which is what I ordered on Thursday) are sold out. Hoping maybe they are forwarding the orders to Eskimo and that's why this is odd?  Not the end of the world, but wouldn't have ordered it if I didn't want the jacket...

This is my first order from Marine General - is this how things usually work with them?

aacosta - please post what you find out from them.

Offline schie03

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5747 on: Nov 05, 2019, 10:50 AM »
I ordered my otter from them last year and had the same issue.  They apparently must not give any shipment tracking info or anything because i had to call them to see when my package would arrive and where it currently was.  Hope they straighten that out!

Offline MC_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5748 on: Nov 05, 2019, 11:19 AM »

Just looking at the specs, underpowered unless you are running a 4 or 5 inch auger, also 2ah batteries are a little small

If you are turning a 4.5 inch Nils with it, I'd say it'd be a great bargain setup. Could probably drill 350 inches of ice on one 2ah battery and that drill, with the orange 4.5 Nils.

Otherwise, might want to beef up both in the torque and the battery size

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5749 on: Nov 05, 2019, 11:23 AM »
I ordered my otter from them last year and had the same issue.  They apparently must not give any shipment tracking info or anything because i had to call them to see when my package would arrive and where it currently was.  Hope they straighten that out!

Did you end up getting it?

I ordered an insulated clam single man flipover for $199 a couple of years ago on Christmas day from Cabelas and never got it. I did however get a $100 gift card when I made a stink.

I just checked my account and it still shows as completed.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline Unclegillhunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice So Nice
« Reply #5750 on: Nov 05, 2019, 11:49 AM »
Sorry to hear about your issues! I know from experience many online sellers will not dun your card till the ordered item actually ships.
Keep it safe! JDL

Offline hole_hopper454

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5751 on: Nov 05, 2019, 11:50 AM »
Fleet Farm has their Kdrill 6" for 159.99. Small Otter Pro Sled for $59.99, 30% off Kastmaster lures, and the Ugly Stix GX2 combos for $19.99. This is part of a sale from November 1-23. Also, use code ICE19FISH to get $10 off $75 when you buy online and pick up in store.

Can't get the promo code to work. Still a good deal though but I might try to wait for a 30% off promo code from Gander or somewhere

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5752 on: Nov 05, 2019, 12:09 PM »
Can't get the promo code to work. Still a good deal though but I might try to wait for a 30% off promo code from Gander or somewhere

Sorry, that code works starting 11-6 thru 11-23, and 12-1 thru 12-28. I missed that initially.

Offline hole_hopper454

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5753 on: Nov 05, 2019, 12:14 PM »
Sorry, that code works starting 11-6 thru 11-23, and 12-1 thru 12-28. I missed that initially.

Okay I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Hard to pass up at $150! Hate to wait to Black Friday or Cyber Monday, after looking at the forecast there might be some ice later next week!

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5754 on: Nov 05, 2019, 01:31 PM »
Anyone recently see a $15 or $20 coupon off $100 at Cabela's and not using it?

I occasionally get something like that and would go great with a few cabela's gift cards I have to buy some shelter accessories before first ice.

Offline schie03

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5755 on: Nov 05, 2019, 03:27 PM »
Did you end up getting it?

I ordered an insulated clam single man flipover for $199 a couple of years ago on Christmas day from Cabelas and never got it. I did however get a $100 gift card when I made a stink.

I just checked my account and it still shows as completed.

I did end up getting it, just was waiting everyday for a confirmation email giving me shipping info so i could check up on it.  I'd say it shipped in decent or normal time,  just would have liked to have been able to see.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5756 on: Nov 05, 2019, 04:03 PM »
Not sure what to make of the Eskimo Lockout Jacket order with Marine General either. Got the email yesterday from them saying "Order Completed" but no shipping info or link to check on the order status (I checked out as a "guest') and my card hasn't been charged. I see today that the XL jackets (which is what I ordered on Thursday) are sold out. Hoping maybe they are forwarding the orders to Eskimo and that's why this is odd?  Not the end of the world, but wouldn't have ordered it if I didn't want the jacket...

This is my first order from Marine General - is this how things usually work with them?

aacosta - please post what you find out from them.

Just called them, not very impressed. They are still selling them at that price btw. They told me they haven't got any in yet so they have none to send. I understand when there are price mistakes, but this is hardly that......my cc was charged too and order just says processing......it never mentioned not in stock or anything like that.......

I never ordered from them, and at this level they aren't convincing me......but I guess the price seemed great.

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5758 on: Nov 05, 2019, 04:15 PM »

Not seeing the word brushless in the description ..also states 

600 Inch lbs. Of torque and two drilling speeds (0 1, 700 RPM for high speed and 0 500 RPM for torque

Little underpowered

I stand corrected...not brushless...my bad. And my model is the HDS181 not DDS181. Same drill I believe but mine came with 4ah batteries not 2ah. As for enough power, as I stated, I cut 4" and 6" holes with no problems. Rarely have I had to change out the battery in any given day. And I am a hole hoppin' son of a gun. Anyway, I am very happy wth it.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5759 on: Nov 05, 2019, 05:28 PM »
Buy one get one 50%off at link

https://www.fishusa.com/13-Fishing-SoniCor-Ice-Spinning-Combo

Also spoons are 20% off instock only pre black friday sale.. not sure if this is one day only if it is then it is .. should all deduct sale price in cart if nor please let me know..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.