Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1699649 times)

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #5700 on: Oct 31, 2019, 11:09 AM »
Marine General has the Eskimo Lockout Jacket in M, L & XL on clearance for $79.99 and FREE shipping.  Steal.

https://www.marinegeneral.com/product/eskimo-lockout-jacket/

DN

Raise.com for discounted gift cards.

Thank you, got the XL just to be sure I fit.....too much candy for Halloween apparently. Great price, was waiting it out on these for a long time to be around this price......sure beats $140 just for the jacket locally.

Offline Mrpike1973

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5701 on: Oct 31, 2019, 11:14 AM »
Ordered my 30 Amped outdoors jigs today can't wait to get them ;D

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5702 on: Oct 31, 2019, 12:08 PM »

Thanks. I ordered one. Hard to beat at that price

It's the same Sureflote flotation material that Striker has, I believe Striker makes the Lockout suit for Eskimo. Specs like the insulation, inner/outer material, etc. line up with the Striker Trekker.

Not sure how it compares to Frabill's flotation.
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5703 on: Oct 31, 2019, 02:06 PM »
anyone have the eskimo jacket? just wondering how well it fits, comfort, etc

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5704 on: Oct 31, 2019, 02:16 PM »
anyone have the eskimo jacket? just wondering how well it fits, comfort, etc

I got the jacket and bibs this Summer. I found the sizing chart to be accurate, even then, it is roomy enough to allow layering and bibs under the jacket. It feels pretty good, very light, easy to move around in. For me, the sleeves are a little long, but not too bad, and that was me trying it on with just a T-shirt on this summer.

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5705 on: Nov 01, 2019, 08:51 AM »
Striker Ice Climate Jacket in medium only 130$ equals a steal.

https://www.amazon.com/Striker-Ice-STRIK-11605-Climate-Jacket/dp/B016AARZME

ship of fools
Sureflote® is used in both striker ice and eskimo.

Normally order size large but couldn't pass up trying the medium for this price. Won't need to layer much under this so guessing medium will fit ok. Doesn't bother me if its a previous model. Thanks

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5706 on: Nov 01, 2019, 09:45 AM »
Normally order size large but couldn't pass up trying the medium for this price. Won't need to layer much under this so guessing medium will fit ok. Doesn't bother me if its a previous model. Thanks

I can tell by your second sentence that you have no idea how warm the Climate is.  lol  The liner in my suit was removed after the first use and has been hanging in my closet ever since.  Layering and worrying about staying warm will be the least of your concerns.  Trying not to soak it with sweat is the real challenge.  I’ve found myself unzipping the jacket and flapping it in the breeze with my hands in 10 degree temps  trying to cool off while walking on and off the ice.  Seriously.  ;)  The Climate suit was made for sitting outside in sub-zero temps.  You’ll see.  Haha

Nice buy btw!  Thanks 3300!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5707 on: Nov 01, 2019, 10:03 AM »
Ordered the lockout jacket, if anyone finds a deal on the bibs please post it

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #5708 on: Nov 01, 2019, 10:55 AM »
Ordered the lockout jacket, if anyone finds a deal on the bibs please post it
Here you go!!! https://icefishingdeals.com/2018/03/23/eskimo-lockout-ice-bibs-99-99/
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5709 on: Nov 01, 2019, 10:58 AM »
Here you go!!! https://icefishingdeals.com/2018/03/23/eskimo-lockout-ice-bibs-99-99/

This deal is from March 2018, the price is no longer 99 it's 180

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5710 on: Nov 01, 2019, 11:03 AM »
Sorry!!! :( Here's $139..... http://www.fishhousetoys.com/shop/eskimo-gear/lockout-suits/eskimo-lockout-bibs/

I also contacted Marine General to see if they plan on a deal on the Lockout bibs. :thumbsup: :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5711 on: Nov 01, 2019, 11:10 AM »
This deal is from March 2018, the price is no longer 99 it's 180

Keep an eye on Amazon, it's dropped in price a few times this year. I missed out on the bibs when they were $99 but saw it at $109 this last September and jumped on it. The price drop was only for a few days at a time.

Longshot option, contact Ardisam directly and see if they have any left. Whenever the price drops on Amazon, they are the seller. Ardisam is Eskimo's parent company, I ordered the jacket and bibs at separate times, but both shipped direct from them in Cumberland WI, even though it was an Amazon Prime order.

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5712 on: Nov 01, 2019, 12:29 PM »
I got the jacket and bibs this Summer. I found the sizing chart to be accurate, even then, it is roomy enough to allow layering and bibs under the jacket. It feels pretty good, very light, easy to move around in. For me, the sleeves are a little long, but not too bad, and that was me trying it on with just a T-shirt on this summer.

Can only find the bibs in an XL or M, usually wear a L. Im 5'9 180. Think the medium will work?

Keep an eye on Amazon, it's dropped in price a few times this year. I missed out on the bibs when they were $99 but saw it at $109 this last September and jumped on it. The price drop was only for a few days at a time.

Longshot option, contact Ardisam directly and see if they have any left. Whenever the price drops on Amazon, they are the seller. Ardisam is Eskimo's parent company, I ordered the jacket and bibs at separate times, but both shipped direct from them in Cumberland WI, even though it was an Amazon Prime order.
Ardisam said the Lockout series is obsolete.

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5713 on: Nov 01, 2019, 01:59 PM »
Can only find the bibs in an XL or M, usually wear a L. Im 5'9 180. Think the medium will work?

I ordered the same jacket mainly for snow shoveling and maybe warm weather ice fishing. Since it's a lighter weight series (like the Striker Ice Trekker) I would look at a WARMER set of bibs to go with this jacket if you plan to use it for cold weather and wouldn't care if it's another series/brand. Probably won't find a smokin' deal like on the jacket, but it helps if you are flexible with the brand.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5714 on: Nov 01, 2019, 03:05 PM »
Sorry!!! :( Here's $139..... http://www.fishhousetoys.com/shop/eskimo-gear/lockout-suits/eskimo-lockout-bibs/

I also contacted Marine General to see if they plan on a deal on the Lockout bibs. :thumbsup: :icefish:
Reply from Marine General---- Thank you for the email.  We will not be getting any Lockout bibs in.
Thanks again,
Sarah

Good luck in your search!!
OS

Offline jrjach75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5715 on: Nov 01, 2019, 03:08 PM »

That must be why they are selling so cheap, I see Eskimo has a new line of suits this year.

Not real sure on the bibs sizing, there is a lot of adjustment in the bibs between the leg cuffs and the straps on top. If the length on the chart looks OK, and wherever you are ordering from has a good return policy, it would be worth a try. I can tell you this, I normally wear XL shirts, and according to the sizing chart from Eskimo, I was on the line between L and XL. I went up to XL so I could layer under, since its not the heaviest suit. The XL jacket is roomy, but fits, the bibs have a lot of extra room, I have the bottoms adjusted all the way up and the straps almost as tight as they can go. I have no doubt I could wear the size L. There is elastic on the sides like where your ribs are that keeps it from being too loose, which helps.

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5716 on: Nov 01, 2019, 05:14 PM »
Striker Ice Climate Jacket in medium only 130$ equals a steal.

https://www.amazon.com/Striker-Ice-STRIK-11605-Climate-Jacket/dp/B016AARZME

Thanks. I found a Predator on clearance last winter, but I just didn't move enough to stay warm. The vent system works too well for Nebraska's wind when actually fishing.
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5717 on: Nov 01, 2019, 06:56 PM »
Latest email from Marine General When I asked if Lockouts have been discontinued. "Yes.  They were having a different company make it and decided this year to design and manufacture their our suit.  It was a great suit and you can pair the jacket with the new bib style." 

Offline NEWLEE

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Marcum then catch 'em

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5720 on: Nov 02, 2019, 06:49 AM »

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5721 on: Nov 02, 2019, 11:17 AM »

Fish USA
 20% off jigs and jig heads

Offline iceman10

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5722 on: Nov 03, 2019, 05:33 AM »
Korker 1200 Polar Vortex boots with multiple cleat options on sale regular price $240 on sale $180 with free shipping at Scheels outdoor

Offline UnderTheIce

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5723 on: Nov 03, 2019, 01:14 PM »
7 inch HT Nero replacement blades $7.99.  They run $13-16 elsewhere.  Somebody mentioned buying a set along with the auger, but probably didn't realize that they were cheaper than cabelas or reeds.

https://www.kitterytradingpost.com/fishing-marine/ice-fishing/augers-chisels/ht-enterprises-mini-nero-telescopic-russian-7-hand-auger-replacement-blade-kit-100018117.html?cgid=0#q=Nero&lang=default&start=1

Offline ndsumiller

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5724 on: Nov 04, 2019, 06:44 AM »
Fleet Farm has their Kdrill 6" for 159.99. Small Otter Pro Sled for $59.99, 30% off Kastmaster lures, and the Ugly Stix GX2 combos for $19.99. This is part of a sale from November 1-23. Also, use code ICE19FISH to get $10 off $75 when you buy online and pick up in store.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #5725 on: Nov 04, 2019, 07:48 AM »
Dunhams

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5726 on: Nov 04, 2019, 10:12 AM »
Milwaukee 2810-20 M18 FUEL Mud Mixer with 180° Handle Bare Tool - $149.99 & FREE SHIP  $50 off regular price.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G9GBX98?psc=1

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline waterlike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5727 on: Nov 04, 2019, 01:12 PM »
Marine General has the Eskimo Lockout Jacket in M, L & XL on clearance for $79.99 and FREE shipping.  Steal.

https://www.marinegeneral.com/product/eskimo-lockout-jacket/

DN

Raise.com for discounted gift cards.

I ordered mine last Thursday and it still says in processing, anybody else still say that?

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5728 on: Nov 04, 2019, 01:14 PM »
I contacted them and they said it's being processed, sounds like they had to get them in stock first. They did not make it sound like it was going to be an issue

Offline HWeber

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5729 on: Nov 04, 2019, 01:30 PM »
Recieved a call from them today about an order for two coats that I tried to place on Sunday. Got a call today to complete my order over the phone due to website issues.  Hopefully they aren't selling coats they don't have

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.