The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Pardeeville, Fox Lake Area  (Read 1869 times)

Offline fshnbudy01

• Team IceShanty Regular
Pardeeville, Fox Lake Area
« on: Dec 24, 2005, 09:49 AM »
I'm up for the holidays and wondering if anyone has been fishing the Pardeeville or Fox Lake areas.   I'm wanting to get on and would appreciate any info you could contribute about what parts of the lakes to try.  Also wouldn't mind finding a fishing buddy if someone else is also looking to go.   I live in Indiana now and haven't ice fished here in WI for a few years.     Merry Christmas everyone!
"Quit lookin at my Marmooska."

Offline BlackIce

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • R U Scared?
Re: Pardeeville, Fox Lake Area
« Reply #1 on: Jan 03, 2006, 09:45 AM »
If I'd have gotten this message earlier I'd have met up with you for some fishing on Fox Lake.  As it was I was off work for 9 days and only fished twice.
R.I.P. Grandpa D. 1-6-10

Offline fshnbudy01

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Pardeeville, Fox Lake Area
« Reply #2 on: Jan 03, 2006, 10:03 AM »
Thanks anyhow BlackIce.  I didn't make it to Fox Lake, but I did try Pardeeville and got lots of gills Monday12/26.  Mostly small, but at least they were biting.  Tried again Tuesday and they had slowed down quite a bit.   At least the weather was nice and warm!   

A guy came out and let three crappie go that he said he caught on Lake Wi.  They were at least 15 inches long and very fat.  I should have thought to take a picture of them before he let them go.  I haven't seen crappie that big in a long time.  He said he catches them like that all the time.  Not sure if he was pulling my leg or not, but he sure had the proof that day. 

No more ice here in Indiana.  Unless we get more cold weather, the ice fishing is over for this year.

Thanks for the reply, and maybe we can catch up again some other time.
"Quit lookin at my Marmooska."

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.