Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

Pathfinder

(1/1)

bohman77:
Merry x-mas folks. I just got back from Pathfinder and all we got was a 3 lb trout. The wind was howling. We fished the narrows between bishops and the main lake. Most of the ice was around 6-8" except for the hole my buddy harbuzz bunch which was about 3" over 40 fow. He had a couple chase a jigging rap and I caught mine on a dead stick minnow. Couldnt even bring them in on the vexilar. The wind was almost unbearable and we even had a big point blocking most of the wind. Alright ladies and gentleman, have a great holiday. Im going back to see my mom in North Carolina and I cant wait to get back to fish Boysen and Ocean. I got spoiled last year and find it hard to even cut a hole in Pathfinder anymore. By the way when is the Boysen Tournament?

Bill Bohman

rumdrinker:
When is the Boysen Torney this year?? I doubt I will be able to make it :'(

4cator:
Bill, is there even any water back in the narrows?  When I lived in Rawlins, we used to just slay them back there. I heard that the lake was really low. Shame it is. What a wonderful fishery it used to be.  :'(    :tipup:       

Laters
the Cator

elkman:
Fished by the dam with my youngest on Christmas eve.Caught 3 rainbows in 2 hours of fishing.Typical 2 lb
Pathfinder fish.Ice was anywhere from 5-8".Merry Christmas to all!!!
                                                                                              Elkman

bohman77:
Merry Christmas to all out there in Ice Shanty land, how bout that snow yesterday it was awesome. Im glad to here about the ice down by the dam at Pathfinder, I didnt think that it was frozen already down there. I dont know if im going to fish Pathfinder much but itll be a good day trip if I have to get out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version