Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Live Baits and Plastics

Minnow bucket net holder

<< < (2/3) > >>

DR.SPECKLER:
Just man up and grab the minnows out of the bucket,why make it so complicated?could wire a net to the handle,2 side velcro to net handle snd bucket,strap a pouch that holds net on bucket,gun holster it to minnow bucket.lol use your imagination..

Esox fisherman:

--- Quote from: DR.SPECKLER on Feb 07, 2022, 07:27 AM ---Just man up and grab the minnows out of the bucket,why make it so complicated?could wire a net to the handle,2 side velcro to net handle snd bucket,strap a pouch that holds net on bucket,gun holster it to minnow bucket.lol use your imagination..

--- End quote ---
To answer your question scent and i saw a vid talking about it contaminating your bait bucket with chemicals

SKIFFLAKEJIMMY:
i just bend net handle into a hook and hang it wherever it is handy.

DR.SPECKLER:

--- Quote from: Esox fisherman on Feb 07, 2022, 07:31 AM ---To answer your question scent and i saw a vid talking about it contaminating your bait bucket with chemicals

--- End quote ---
thats bull..ive caught more fish out of my bait bucket that you will have to fish the rest of your life to catch up.not everything on the web is true.

Rebelss:

--- Quote from: Esox fisherman on Feb 07, 2022, 07:31 AM ---To answer your question scent and i saw a vid talking about it contaminating your bait bucket with chemicals

--- End quote ---

From all the "how do I do it posts", I'd recommend completing school by taking power mechanics, metalworking, woodworking, and drafting as yer top classes. Most of us older fellers did that. Then ya learn how to do useful things on yer own without just reading crap off the internet.

And that's the silliest thing I've ever heard about minnows, by the way..... No "scent" or chemicals off yer hands, are gonna hurt minnows, unless ya just dipped 'em in Paraquat. ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version