Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

Portable ice shelters

(1/2) > >>

Barkar:
Do any of you have any recommendations on portable ice shelters? I'm interested in something reasonably priced and easy to move around and put up but at same time big enough for two people. Something that can be pulled along like a sled would be good.

Barkar

AzuluSpookd:
I just purchased a portable one last winter...used....I had an old one that flipped down..built by my father years ago...very heavy....so I looked around in the suppershopper and found this Frabill Hideout....very, very good hut...I am pleased with it...folds down to only 2 inches high...very light and can put all of my gear on it, including my new power auger and pull it along with ease...I think it retails around 300 or so...but got it used for 150.

tip-uptwo:
Jason

Jig-head and I have been using the Clam 2000 unit and love it!Folds up nice to fit in just about any car, and is very light.

Theres jiggy(Clam is folded on the ground)

Andrew

Ransome:
Just bought a fishtrap guide and cant wait to get out in it, cushy seats, lots of room for 2 people, tons for 1, weighs only 65lbs... cant wait to use it and I already know im gonna love it!

Tambo:
The guide is an awesome shelter.  I fish in my buddies when we fish together.  With two guys, and a small heater, it gets nice and toasty in there.  Plenty of room for equipement and holes etc
Good purchase
Tambo

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version