Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

FISHING INVITES / FIND ME ON THE ICE

<< < (2/63) > >>

Z.L.BRAWLEE:
my name is ryan, i'm 37 years old. i fish the flaming gorge for lake trout and the occaisional rainbow and ling. i have all my own gear. i also fish most of the lakes around pinedale. would be willing to share what knowlage i have of those bodies of water.

cspencer:
My Name is Colby I live to fisW fly fishing guide in jackson hole in the summer and U.W. Student in the winter. fish all lakes around Laramie Always looking for people to fish with, 19 years old jackson hole native

gsawyer:
Gordon Sawyer, I'm 25 years old and pretty much just fish in my free time. I have my own power auger and fishing equipment. I have ice fished for about every species in wyoming. Met Taz out on Alsop today and seemed like a great guy.

jholgate:
Hey gordon, small world... Jared Holgate here.   let me or bry know when you get back on this side of the state. We'll fish if we can.
Love,
Jared

WYLINGIT:
Lip ripping is my specialty!!! 27  Power Equipment... BYOBAIT! Not sayin: I probably bring enough to stay for a week! Normally chase bows 'n' ling  "@" the George. I've nvr been into the one fish a day smackin. My goal is to catch the kok's hardwater style! Off of work for the next week Dad is coming over from Cheyenne so we'll definately be a couple JERKS, waiting... Willing to meet up 'n' share stories and advice, would be up to travel to boysen or seminoe for eyes! wy (#) 389-8420 ---------->Leave a message! Shift worker... Thx.  Ben. "WYLINGIT"..... Cause they (LING) are gonna destroy the kokanee in our pond!!!  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version