Author Topic: Z71 Ice Auger Replacement Blade Help  (Read 837 times)

Offline prosty41

• Team IceShanty Addict
Z71 Ice Auger Replacement Blade Help
« on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:20 AM »
Hi.

I am trying to buy some replacement blades for my Eskimo Z71 Auger. I am trying to do it on Amazon because I have a gift card. The following link shows "10 inch blades" and 10 inch replacement blades. Can anyone tell me the difference and/or which I need?

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-Replacement-Ice-Auger-Blades/dp/B00068VBVS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1513353927&sr=8-2&keywords=eskimo%2Bice%2Bauger%2Bblades&th=1&psc=1

Offline AZbassernCO

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Z71 Ice Auger Replacement Blade Help
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:24 AM »
those are the right ones sir i just put the same ones on my z71

Offline desmobob

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I can't feel my toes...
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:24 AM »
Hi.

I am trying to buy some replacement blades for my Eskimo Z71 Auger. I am trying to do it on Amazon because I have a gift card. The following link shows "10 inch blades" and 10 inch replacement blades. Can anyone tell me the difference and/or which I need?

https://www.amazon.com/Eskimo-Replacement-Ice-Auger-Blades/dp/B00068VBVS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1513353927&sr=8-2&keywords=eskimo%2Bice%2Bauger%2Bblades&th=1&psc=1

I had the same question when ordering 8" Quantum blades for my Mako.  I ordered the "replacement blades."  I didn't get them yet so I don't know if I made the right choice.  I think they were cheaper, and I figured maybe they didn't include the mounting bolts....

Tight lines,
Bob

Offline prosty41

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2017, 10:32 AM »
those are the right ones sir i just put the same ones on my z71

Which ones tho? since there are two 10 inch options

Offline Whytie

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2017, 11:11 AM »
looks like one comes with the nuts and bolts and the other doesn't just from reading the reviews. you can use your old hardware. if your worried about losing a bolt add some lock tight to the nut.

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2017, 11:43 AM »
If it say's Quantum 10" that is what you need. As long as it say's Eskimo Quantum 10".
<===Lefty===

Offline desmobob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2017, 07:23 PM »
I had the same question when ordering 8" Quantum blades for my Mako.  I ordered the "replacement blades."  I didn't get them yet so I don't know if I made the right choice.  I think they were cheaper, and I figured maybe they didn't include the mounting bolts....

Tight lines,
Bob

Mine arrived today.  They were Eskimo brand and included the hardware.  Good deal.

Tight lines,
Bob

Offline JiggerPa

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #7 on: Dec 19, 2017, 11:40 AM »
Been In North Carolina for going on 9 years now.. But I still remember Howard lake. I used to send my blades to a place in New York and they sent me replacements. They always worked fine for me but can't recall the name. shouldn't be too hard to find though.

Offline desmobob

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 19, 2017, 01:57 PM »
Been In North Carolina for going on 9 years now.. But I still remember Howard lake. I used to send my blades to a place in New York and they sent me replacements. They always worked fine for me but can't recall the name. shouldn't be too hard to find though.

Fish307 in Lake George, NY?

Tight lines,
Bob

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.