The ice fishing ME board is sponsored by:
Visit Dags visit derby website

Author Topic: Pattee's Pond Winslow  (Read 2545 times)

Offline fishin mom

• IceShanty Rookie
Pattee's Pond Winslow
« on: Jan 22, 2008, 10:17 AM »
Took the kids fishing on Pattee's Pond in Winslow Sunday ... 3 pickerel and one yellow perch later we were watching the eagle take the fish within 20 feet of us! Does anyone know where I can get bait in the Winslow/Waterville area BESIDES Fieldstone in China???  Heading to Kezar Lake next weekend ... any tips for that area?  :tipup:  Thanks!

Offline TinyTim

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: Pattee's Pond Winslow
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2008, 10:24 AM »
Took the kids fishing on Pattee's Pond in Winslow Sunday ... 3 pickerel and one yellow perch later we were watching the eagle take the fish within 20 feet of us! Does anyone know where I can get bait in the Winslow/Waterville area BESIDES Fieldstone in China???  Heading to Kezar Lake next weekend ... any tips for that area?  :tipup:  Thanks!
(Image removed from quote.)
Glad ya had a good day with the kids, can't wait to be able to take my boy out. Sry, no advice for Kezar, but I like the set up ya got going there.  :thumbsup: Wanna build me a sled like that one of these yrs.  :whistle:

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2008, 10:46 AM »
Welcome to team Iceshanty Maine fishin mom ! nice to see you having some luck and im sure the eagle shares my sentiment!!

Offline fshnfool

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2008, 10:51 AM »
Great pics fishin mom.....glad to see you found this site. Try the search engine for specifics, it really works great.

not sure, but you could check the Maine Bait Shop Listings thread on here and see if there are any up your way.

http://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=37845.0

Good luck on Kezar....get a few more posts and you'll have access to the reports and conditions board on here as well....it's neverending around here  ;D

.... :tipup: ff

Offline THREECAR

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2008, 11:46 AM »
Welcome there Pal-

Looks like the new sled showed up after all ??  Hope it worked well for you all. The boys must be pshyched  ;D

Good luck and keep in touch

J.

He suggested the pike were probably placed by an angler dissatisfied with, or simply not up to, the challenges of fishing for trout or salmon.”

Offline Loves To Fish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2008, 12:18 PM »

Now you're talking my neck of the woods. Nice job on Pattee's Pond. I'm surprised you didn't get any huge humpback white perch. I did well there last year.
Anyways, There are several places to get great bait in the area. The closest to you is Dwayne Rioux's bait shop on Taylor Avenue, Winslow. He is close to the Rt. 32 end, the road to Vassaboro. Dwayne use to be our outdoor's writer for the morning sentinel and the KJ. He's in the phone book.
Next is Frank King's Bait on High Street in Fairfield;
Scott Horne of Wild Things Bait in Oakland ( right on the bottom of the hill on KMD Drive coming into Oakland);
Roger Pelletier's " Nicky's Tackle on Rt. 8 in Oakland/Belgrade;
Joe Doucette's Bait on McGraw Pond Road in Oakland;
Vinal McGraw Bait on Rt. 100 in Clinton.
Good luck.
                Dennis

Offline keepah seekah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2008, 12:25 PM »
welcome to ice shanty fishin mom, i should say welcome to the addiction.
i am a big supporter of PETA...."People Eating Tasty Animals"

"the green hornet strikes again gustafson!!!!"

Offline burninreelz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2008, 06:27 PM »
it was fun

Offline pegasus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THINK ICE
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2008, 07:10 PM »
The ice must be kinda thin by now. The blackflies are trying their best to cool the water down with their wingbeats but even with the million that have just hatched the water is getting warmer. 7 more months until ice. ;D ;D
Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.