Author Topic: posting pictures ???????  (Read 922 times)

Offline Chris868

• IceShanty Rookie
posting pictures ???????
« on: Mar 09, 2009, 10:36 PM »
I would like to post a picture and dont know how to get it to this site. Can anyone tell me how to post a picture to this page or any other page for that matter? Make it easy Im not very good with the computer!

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Ken                                          

Offline Chris868

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: posting pictures ???????
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2009, 05:52 PM »
I tied the photo bucket thing and it wont let me upload any photos! when i go to the upload photo screen it wont let me choose any files so then I went to my fishing pictures.com and my file was to big and when I made it smaller it was only a 2" by 2" picture. I dont know what else to do  ??? Anything else you could think of would be appreciated

FISHFORPIKE

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2009, 05:56 PM »
I tied the photo bucket thing and it wont let me upload any photos! when i go to the upload photo screen it wont let me choose any files so then I went to my fishing pictures.com and my file was to big and when I made it smaller it was only a 2" by 2" picture. I dont know what else to do  ??? Anything else you could think of would be appreciated
When you click the upload photos button you should get another window that lets you "browse" for your images.  Maybe you need to allow POPUPS?

Offline prchslyr

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2009, 05:58 PM »
When I started myself posting pics here. It was easiest for me to open multiple windows. Open one for IS and go to the pic posting thread. Then open a separate page to access photobucket. This way you can flip back and forth with the pages. One step at a time.
The angle of the dangle is directly proportionate to the heat of the beat.
http://i63.tinypic.com/ei5njr.png

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.