Author Topic: 3rd Annual CT Outfitters Ice Tournament  (Read 6396 times)

Offline JLH

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 3rd Annual CT Outfitters Ice Tournament
« Reply #30 on: Feb 04, 2009, 02:01 PM »
I don't think the website has been updated for a week or so. 

Offline Jessox80

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "The malevolent aged grin..."- Hughes
« Reply #31 on: Feb 05, 2009, 03:26 PM »
Are there any pictures of  the leaderboard fish up? I don't have a horse in this race I just like to see big fish, especially ones I don't fish for, like trout and eyes. I've had the best ice fishing month of my life, catching pike of 16.5, 14, and 9 pounds, with a smattering of smaller fish mixed in and only 1 skunking, but I get so shook up that I remember to measure and get picks, but not at the same time. Being that I'd love to score some free gear I guess that makes me a knucklehead, but I already knew that  :tipup:
Pike fishing is a like a cruel mistress that is too beautiful to leave.

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #32 on: Feb 09, 2009, 05:10 PM »
I'm the one doing the updates... I've been out of the shop for over a week working the fishing shows. I'll be back in on Wednesday and will get everything updated then. We put pics up as we get them. If there is a pic associated with a fish on the leader board, there will be a link next to that entry ;)

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Mar 14, 2009, 08:05 PM »
It's officially over. The leader board has been updated. As you can imagine, we've been a bit busy at the shop lately... We still have to draw the grand prize.

We had 62 fish entered in the tournament and 45 of them were released.   ;D Thanks to everyone that participated  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.