Author Topic: gone  (Read 718 times)

Offline mongosmash

• Team IceShanty Regular
gone
« on: Dec 31, 2009, 01:16 PM »
can someone tell me where the thread went that i placed on here about blades and where to get them sharpened. it was up this morning and now it's gone. did i do or say something that made someone mad or upset. i paid for the procedure that i had done. i asked the guy if i could put him up on our site. i had to ask him to make sure he would help us [icefishing people] out. i didn't want to just put it out their and have us calling on him and him going what i don't do that. i didn't leave my name or number with him and your not going to be sending the stuff to me to bring to him. you [ice fishing people] will have to get to him yourself. their seems to be a problem with getting blades taken care of, so i thought this would help all us out. thanks

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: gone
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2009, 01:56 PM »
**censored**... I'd like to know too. I can't freakin stand it when crap like that happens with no explanation.  ::)  I saw nothing wrong with the post and was ACTUALLY GOING TO USE the information. If you still have his contact info, please PM me

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.