The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363802 times)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #1320 on: Dec 03, 2011, 03:36 PM »
Good job!!!!  :thumbsup: :clap: That'll get'em!!!  Just told me he's gonna crash...maybe he won't see it until tomorrow morning... ;)2
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1321 on: Dec 03, 2011, 03:53 PM »

Only problem is that I look like a walking Eskimo advertisement.  Have a red quickflip two that is now a single person.  Have a Fatfish that is obviuosly red.  Just bought red and black guide wear bibs and parka.  I think I should be getting a sponsorship.  Once the ice gets here I will show you some pictures of my  whole MO set up.

Lol, you'll be seen on that ice! I can laugh cause I look the same, quickflip 4, and red AA suit.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1322 on: Dec 03, 2011, 03:56 PM »
  red AA suit.

GASP!!! Now ya havta wear THOSE if you're a member?! I better quit drinkin'... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Tomhusker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • We're making ICE boys!!
« Reply #1323 on: Dec 03, 2011, 04:04 PM »
 I am doing the break in on my Stingray at this very minute. She fired up right away. (At least when I remembered to turn it on it did.)

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1324 on: Dec 03, 2011, 04:08 PM »
No, no Reb, you got it all wrong! I wear it so I don't have to stop drinking! I can fish,drink and float!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1325 on: Dec 03, 2011, 04:10 PM »
I am doing the break in on my Stingray at this very minute. She fired up right away. (At least when I remembered to turn it it did.)

Good man!!! I love my 'Ray!!! Screamin' little devils, ain't they?  ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1326 on: Dec 03, 2011, 04:11 PM »
No, no Reb, you got it all wrong! I wear it so I don't have to stop drinking! I can fish,drink and float!

I do that in my living room!!! *HIC*  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh, that's not true...someone'll think I LIKE to drink or somethin'.... :whistle:

Offline Tomhusker

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • We're making ICE boys!!
« Reply #1327 on: Dec 03, 2011, 04:56 PM »
I am doing the break in on my Stingray at this very minute. She fired up right away. (At least when I remembered to turn it on it did.)

All done! She purrs like a kitten. Hope I got the oil mixture right.

Now all that is left is for me to clear a place in the living room and practice setting up my Fatfish.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1328 on: Dec 03, 2011, 04:59 PM »
Don't forget the kitten!!!  ;D

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1329 on: Dec 03, 2011, 06:11 PM »
Sorry for the delay in posting pictures of the most powerful auger in the universe.  I had to start her several times again today.   So far I am very happy I decided on a MO.   Hope to use her to cut a lot of holes this season.  I am struggling to name her.   It has to be a name that measures up to the sleekness, beauty and power of the Z71.   I can't just call her any old name.   

Any suggestions?

surflizard

« Reply #1330 on: Dec 03, 2011, 06:46 PM »
Nice looking auger right there buddy Congrats, I named my 87 10" Shark Big B----, Bertha ! I was always found of Elvira, that women has some nice equipment !  ;)2 :roflmao:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1331 on: Dec 03, 2011, 06:59 PM »
I was always found of Elvira, that women has some nice equipment !  ;)2 :roflmao:
Surf, she's older then you man! Thinkin maybe gravity might have a effect on that there equipment after so many years :roflmao: :roflmao:
 Kzoo, a name will come to ya after you play with her out on the ice a few times. Don't you fret, you'll have one before ya know it. She's a hottie!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1332 on: Dec 03, 2011, 07:13 PM »
Hmmm...she looks like a "Red Rhonda" to me...."Help me Rhonda, get her out of my heart"......(Beach Boys)  ;D

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1333 on: Dec 03, 2011, 08:40 PM »
Thanks Guys.  Have a good night all!!

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1334 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:57 PM »
Lookin Good  ;D ;D ;D
I have laid aside business, and gon' a fishin!

surflizard

« Reply #1335 on: Dec 04, 2011, 08:54 AM »
Up and at em guys, We're Burnin Daylight !! >:D

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1336 on: Dec 04, 2011, 09:28 AM »
Yes Sir...........Reportin g in for duty Sir ;)

surflizard

« Reply #1337 on: Dec 04, 2011, 09:37 AM »
I think we may have to consider a having a Virgin Sacrifice to the Fickle Frozen Fish Gods to break this warm weather pattern we are stuck in !! Just one problem though, The only Virgin I found so far is a Scary looking Lesbian Meter maid named Betty or Butch or something along those lines !! I don't dare use her because she's Ugly enough to stop Traffic and it may anger the Gods !! Anyone got any ideas on how we should approach this Dilemma

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1338 on: Dec 04, 2011, 09:45 AM »
I think we may have to consider a having a Virgin Sacrifice to the Fickle Frozen Fish Gods to break this warm weather pattern we are stuck in !! Just one problem though, The only Virgin I found so far is a Scary looking Lesbian Meter maid named Betty or Butch or something along those lines !! I don't dare use her because she's Ugly enough to stop Traffic and it may anger the Gods !! Anyone got any ideas on how we should approach this Dilemma

Wait a minute...  :whistle:

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1339 on: Dec 04, 2011, 09:59 AM »

I have been summoned.............. .how may I help? Oh, its the cold you seek eh..........Just wait until tomorrow and your wishes will be granted ;D

surflizard

« Reply #1340 on: Dec 04, 2011, 12:32 PM »
I just made the mistake of pulling up the 7 day forecast, 50s rain and 30s That Sucks !! :o >:(

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1341 on: Dec 04, 2011, 12:35 PM »
I TOLD YA to leave it alone!!!!  :woot: :%$#!:

surflizard

« Reply #1342 on: Dec 04, 2011, 12:57 PM »
Since when have I ever done what I was told Huh buddy ?? I did however put together a Info Dump on the effects of Ethanol on gasoline and the  phenomena of Phase Separation, It even has pictures just for you Reb old buddy ! >:D :roflmao:

I did go out and make up a fresh batch of mix for the ladies ! Courtesy of Brother Idahogator, I'm trying a new fuel additive from Amsoil Called Quickshot, it is a combination fuel conditioner/stabilizer ! it prevent phase separation like Startron, but it offers more octane protection as well !

Degraded fuel presents a major maintenance issue in small engines and powersports equipment. It can form varnish, gum and insoluble debris that clog carburetors, fuel injectors and fuel filters. Carbon buildup can form on the tops of pistons that leads to pre-ignition, rough idling and poor throttle response. Fuel-related problems are only expected to intensify in the coming years as the ethanol content in pump gasoline continues to increase.

AMSOIL Quickshot® (AQS) is a premium fuel additive formulated to thoroughly clean and restore peak performance in small engine and powersports equipment fuel systems. It also stabilizes fuel between uses and during short-term storage periods. Its revolutionary technology focuses on three major fuel-related issues plaguing small engines and powersports equipment: ethanol, water and dirty pump gas.

Ethanol
 Ethanol in fuel has a tendency to absorb water and separate from the gasoline, sinking to the bottom of the gas tank, where it quickly degrades and creates gum, varnish and other insoluble debris that can plug fuel flow passages and negatively affect engine performance. When this ethanol/water mixture is pulled
 into the engine, it creates a lean burn situation that increases combustion chamber temperatures and can lead to engine damage. AMSOIL Quickshot is designed to keep water dispersed throughout the tank, moving it out as a normal part of operation and decreasing the chance of ethanol separating from the gasoline.

Quickshot was tested in fuel containing 10 percent ethanol. Controlled plugging of injectors showed a 70 percent flow improvement, while oxidation stability improved 44 percent over untreated fuel.

Water
 Water finds its way into gas tanks through condensation in tanks open to the atmosphere, gas pumps and other environmental conditions, and if left untreated, will cause a myriad of starting, performance and corrosion problems. By keeping water dispersed in tiny molecules and safely moving it out of the tank through the combustion chamber, Quickshot helps maintain engine performance and protects against damaging corrosion.

Dirty Gasoline
 Dirty gasoline causes fuel system gumming and varnish, as well as piston and combustion chamber deposits. Although all gasoline sold in the U.S. is formulated with a lowest additive concentration (LAC) level of detergent additives, these detergent levels are not enough to prevent deposits from building up on critical fuel system components. Quickshot contains unique chemistry that quickly detaches and carries away deposits and buildups in fuel systems, injectors and carburetors, while also cleaning hard-to-remove deposits on piston tops, spark plugs and other combustion chamber parts.

Applications
 Quickshot is recommended for use in all two- and four-stroke gasoline-powered engines, including motorcycles, snowmobiles, boats, personal watercraft, ATVs, edgers, tillers, mowers, snowblowers, chainsaws, generators and farm and construction equipment. However, AMSOIL P.i. Performance Improver is the superior choice for passenger vehicle applications.

Recommendations
 Quickshot is designed for an initial clean-up dose of 8 oz. per 6 gallons of gasoline, followed by 8 oz. per 12 gallons thereafter

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1343 on: Dec 04, 2011, 01:20 PM »

:bow:

surflizard

« Reply #1344 on: Dec 04, 2011, 01:26 PM »
I wouldn't have found it without your help Brother Gator !!:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1345 on: Dec 04, 2011, 01:52 PM »
You deserve the credit Surf, for the informative post, as opposed to just a link.   ;)2

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1346 on: Dec 04, 2011, 02:01 PM »
Well, I'll be jiggered!!! Here I thought you were going to "Link" phase separation to my getting rid of the  mythical Bingo Queens, little by little. Excellent post, Mr. Lizard!!! Of course, with inspiration provided by the medullary Master I'gator, there's almost NO telling what you could come up with!!! See, a COMPLIMENT!!!!  :bow: ;D

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1347 on: Dec 04, 2011, 04:13 PM »
This oblongata is just pith. :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1348 on: Dec 04, 2011, 04:25 PM »
No need to get tho pithy about it.  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #1349 on: Dec 04, 2011, 04:39 PM »
Mythical Drunken Bingo Hall Queens my foot Mister, Even a blind man could have seen all the Girdles and Support Hose strung all over your house like so much Christmas Garland !!  ;)2 :roflmao: Now that was an Epithany that I wish I could forget !!  :o

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.