The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363785 times)

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #1290 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:18 PM »
Alright jopes ;D Your right, nothing like the smell of two stroke!!!

Dont feel bad, I over filled mine when I gassed er up for the first time and the vibration caused er to leak a little :-\
I have laid aside business, and gon' a fishin!

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1291 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:20 PM »
Oh my!!  Got home late tonight and there she was.  Sitting in my living room staring at me with those wonderful words EskiMO written on the box.  I ripped that box open and put my Z71 together in about 3 minutes.   Picked her up, closed my eyes and started visualizing cutting those wonderful 10 inch holes and sitting in the shanty.    I can't wait till morning when I go get my gas, mix, fill and fire her up.

Offline jopes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1292 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:30 PM »

Dont feel bad, I over filled mine when I gassed er up for the first time and the vibration caused er to leak a little :-\

I have stopped topping mine off completely due to fuel vibrating out when the engine is slicing holes in that hard water. 
Don

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #1293 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:31 PM »
Do it at 5:00 am and share it with the neighbors!!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao: PICS! Let us know how to go with the new 'MO!
Hey!!! Anyone able to take a pic of Surfy (I have a ton of them) and do some 'puter stuff to it, like put a Bday hat or something on him?  I'd like to include that in our Bday post...hurry and let me know if ya can, I 'll pick one out and get it to ya quick....

Sneaky Reb
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1294 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:33 PM »
I never fill mine over half-full....never saw the reason, I guess...I don't drill a gazillion holes. (Many 'cause I'm physically able to do about 3-4 before spine gives out)  :pinch:

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1295 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:37 PM »
I never fill mine over half-full....never saw the reason, I guess...I don't drill a gazillion holes. (Many 'cause I'm physically able to do about 3-4 before spine gives out)  :pinch:

Yeah, that makes sense, I was just so excited I practically spilled gas everywhere :flex: From now on, I think Ill linger around 3/4 for the most part ;D

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1296 on: Dec 01, 2011, 08:40 PM »
Oh my!!  Got home late tonight and there she was.  Sitting in my living room staring at me with those wonderful words EskiMO written on the box.  I ripped that box open and put my Z71 together in about 3 minutes.   Picked her up, closed my eyes and started visualizing cutting those wonderful 10 inch holes and sitting in the shanty.    I can't wait till morning when I go get my gas, mix, fill and fire her up.
Why wait?!!!! Do it now! Just do it! I would/have. Haven't got in that much trouble.  ;)2
 Vex, I only fill mine up 3/4 full and have plenty of gas, and I usually drill ALOT of holes. If I ain't markin fish or catching em with in 10 or 15 minutes I'm moving!
 Speaking of drilling, 15 degrees here! podda have 4 more days of it, and then still be cool so hopefully I'll be drilling through more then 5" of ice soon.

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1297 on: Dec 01, 2011, 09:33 PM »
Nice Emblems DasRottweiler!

I did a general one, if never it could be usefull for the board!

I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

Offline kevt528

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1298 on: Dec 01, 2011, 10:00 PM »
 :clap: Rot you rock thank you for the logo. ;D

Striker Ice Lite

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1299 on: Dec 02, 2011, 08:24 AM »
I like the emblem Steven!!  Great job.

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1300 on: Dec 02, 2011, 05:43 PM »
Steven, that emblem looks great!! It would be cool if iceshanty would make it the logo for our thread ;D

Hey Kzoo, thats how I fish too @) So how did that baby sound, Im sure you have fired er up by now ;D

FKK, I envy your forecast.............. ... :'( Only down in the 20's at night here and just above freezing during the day >:( This is driving me crazy :%$#!:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1301 on: Dec 02, 2011, 06:21 PM »
Great job, Steven!!! I like it!!! I LIKE it!!! :woot: WELL, Kzoo????? How'd she rip?! I don't see any pics...think that's gonna be a requirement to be on this site...pics when ya first get your 'MO! I'll be discussin' this with Surfy when he's back...which brings to mind, NO ONE can do a photo boop of Surfy?! C'mon, don't tell me that!!! I believe that like I believe that blond at the...uh, never mind!! ;D
Remember, the Bday post goes down at 3:00 PM!!!! Get your regards posted so we can give this old weasel, er, lop-eared likeable Bro' a good Bday wish!!!

Offline kevt528

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1302 on: Dec 02, 2011, 06:24 PM »
The repair shop called today, my MO's diagnosis is a faulty ignition coil.  They say EskiMO customer service sent one out today and I should have my MO back nextweek.  ;D.

I saw some skim ice forming on some ponds this morning, it was still there on the way home from work this afternoon. :icefish:

Striker Ice Lite

Offline jopes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1303 on: Dec 02, 2011, 06:46 PM »
-5 or so last night, I just had to fire it up again this MOrning.  first pull.  Life is good! 
Don

Offline FishinBill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1304 on: Dec 02, 2011, 08:54 PM »
Suppose to get down in the teens and single digits for lows here next week, wooohooo.

Awesome Steve!

Good to hear kev.

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1305 on: Dec 02, 2011, 09:02 PM »
Jopes, -5! you all gotta have some ice up there some where, no? Will have to call the inlaws and see what they got going on, they live in Casper and Gillette. One is out in the middle of nowhere close to Douglas.

Offline jopes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1306 on: Dec 02, 2011, 09:46 PM »
Jopes, -5! you all gotta have some ice up there some where, no? Will have to call the inlaws and see what they got going on, they live in Casper and Gillette. One is out in the middle of nowhere close to Douglas.

Yes we have ice.  Smaller water, but the bigger waters are starting to show signs of icing up
Don

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1307 on: Dec 02, 2011, 10:23 PM »
She sounds awesome and feels wonderful.  I will work on a few pictures for tomorrow.  Can't wait for ice to bring my MO onto the hard water.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1308 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:03 AM »
Rebs wish I could help with the computer stuff but I am the dummy they wrote the dummy book for.  ;D    What time you want us to post the BD wishes today?

Headin out with the MO tomorrow for some eyes,  Wife got me a new camera for fishing that I am going to take and try to learn how to use.  ::) Hard to teach an old Hog new tricks ;D  Still waiting for my kid to come help me change my sig.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1309 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:14 AM »
    What time you want us to post the BD wishes today?

Where ya been, Hogster?!  ;D I'm gonna post at the announcement at 3:00 PM on general chat today....whenever ya want to add to it....figure that way, we'll have a  bunch by evening.... :)

PS....I've also posted some bithday foolishness on the never ending story thread, if ya wanna follow up....

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1310 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:29 AM »
Where ya been, Hogster?!  ;

Couple busy days with my kid and her wrestling  :)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1311 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:33 AM »
Just pickin' on ya.... ;D  p***d off because ONCE AGAIN, the weather morons predicted   6-8" snow this morning/today, with 20 degrees....it's now 36 and sprinkling.  :%$#!: :%$#!: That's the THIRD time in a month their predic for snow has been WAY wrong. Sure glad they don't make augers.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1312 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:47 AM »
going to check out ice tomorrow. hopefully be poppin some holes ;D ;D

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1313 on: Dec 03, 2011, 10:59 AM »
Just pickin' on ya.... ;D

Its all good ;) my kid wrestles on the provincial team, I went on a nice 2 week holiday this summer to BC for the summer games to watched her wrestle, going to Sask next month and to Que this summer to watch her. Gives me and the wife an excuse to take a vacation ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1314 on: Dec 03, 2011, 11:06 AM »
My Dad moved to  Victoria, BC after he retired. Was fortunate enough to go up there the next year and spend 2 weeks with him, saw all the sights, chartered a fishing boat, and had a blast. He passed away the next Fall.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1315 on: Dec 03, 2011, 11:10 AM »
good thing you got up there to spend time with him. Its a beautiful place to go

Offline jurrensb

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1316 on: Dec 03, 2011, 01:46 PM »
Well, thanks to the awesome helps by Rebels, I got my Mako started up for the first time.  Started third short pull.  Let it idle for a while then did the break in I saw on this page.  She ran like a dream.  No longer will I be afraid to go out when the ice gets to thick. 

Only problem is that I look like a walking Eskimo advertisement.  Have a red quickflip two that is now a single person.  Have a Fatfish that is obviuosly red.  Just bought red and black guide wear bibs and parka.  I think I should be getting a sponsorship.  Once the ice gets here I will show you some pictures of my  whole MO set up.

Thanks for all the help from this page, I will try to check in here a little more, and tonight I will get that crest on the signature.  Got to show my respect to the MO and all the MO products I have.

P.s.  Still working on her name.
"Angling is extremely time consuming. That's sort of the whole point." - Thomas McGuane

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1317 on: Dec 03, 2011, 02:03 PM »
nice to see it all work out for you,  great group of minds in this club of ours @)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1318 on: Dec 03, 2011, 02:27 PM »
nice to see it all work out for you,  great group of minds in this club of ours @)

Yes there are!!! And if ya ever find MINE, please let me know!!!  :roflmao: :roflmao:
jurrensb, so glad to help!!! Get that emblem, and post those pics!!!!

Gonna post that Surfy Bday greeting in 30 minutes!!! Have those one-liners ready!!!!
Hmmm...wonder if I'll be able to delete all this stuff after he gets back before he launches a missle at my house... :unsure:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1319 on: Dec 03, 2011, 02:50 PM »
It's posted!!!!!! Get on 'er, guys!!! He's home!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.