The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363814 times)

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #1230 on: Nov 28, 2011, 01:33 PM »
I was going threw all my fishing junk this weekend and stubled upon about 30 flies I have, dont know where I got them cause I dont fly fish but I am going to post some pics of them tonight, thats if my kid comes home and loads them onto my computer for me and helps me post them ::) ::) . I figure I can donate them to the club to raise bail money for the next episode  :o or see if some of you guys might be interested in some of them and figure a way to get them out to you guys. ;D

::) Dam it took me almost a week to get my MO sig back after I realized I had Das Rots sig  ::)

surflizard

« Reply #1231 on: Nov 28, 2011, 01:44 PM »
That'll teach you to Sig Swap now won't it !!  >:D ;)2 :roflmao:

Offline steven girard

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1232 on: Nov 28, 2011, 05:30 PM »
Thank Idahogator, a little to far from here!,think about  try to use super to replace regular..gonna see!
I was going to break a world record when the clock rang.....

Offline Canadianiceguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1233 on: Nov 28, 2011, 05:44 PM »
i got a couple pics of the auger, but they are on my friends camera. just waitn for them in a email.

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1234 on: Nov 28, 2011, 06:36 PM »
Well I reckon while I was stripping off 3 layers of shingles, only to find a steel roof underneath of that...........opportu nity evades me :( Better luck next time. Hog, the rule clearly stated one guess per member ;) ;D

RaMOna missed me......... ;) She made me feel better, just looking at me she could tell I fell off the flippin roof today >:( Note to self, when tossing twenty foot pieces of mangled steel off of a roof, make sure the rear end of that steel doesnt have a bent, jagged, shirt catching hook bent toward you........ >:(

God decided to carry me............I cant believe Im not injured.........you should have seen it.

Oops, is it okay to say the "G" word on here ;) Time for rest, I think Ill go snuggle with RaMOna for a bit ;D
I have laid aside business, and gon' a fishin!

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1235 on: Nov 28, 2011, 06:52 PM »
I think it OK to say "The Spirit that Moves Through All Things".

The other is usually heard just before the impediment to the passage of water, often constructed by the rodent, Castor C.     :woot: :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #1236 on: Nov 28, 2011, 06:56 PM »
No need for any apology Vex, We are all GOD fearing Men on the F.O.E.A.O.  site !! To make the contest fairer to all next weeks F.O.E.A.O.Anulls Question will be issued on Monday at 9PM EST !! Good luck and GOD BLESS !!

Surf S.A.A.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #1237 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:34 PM »
No need for any apology Vex, We are all GOD fearing Men on the F.O.E.A.O.  site !! To make the contest fairer to all next weeks F.O.E.A.O.Anulls Question will be issued on Monday at 9PM EST !! Good luck and GOD BLESS !!

Surf S.A.A.

Oh beaver castor!!!!  ;D Now I gotta think of a question worthy of our high intellect, keen insighted members? DANG!!! I'm too busy!!! OK, OK. lemme think.....
Alright, I've got it!!! What was the name of the blond girl at the Ice-drilling contest that Reb took in his truck to the... >:D   huh? Oh, wait....ya!!! This is a family oriented site!!! God-fearing folk here!!! Um...the question will be posted next Monday at 2100 Hrs, or 9:00 PM, CST, for those of you who are not ex-jarheads!!! Listen up, Ladies!!! I want all of you to know your F.O.E.A.O. criteria inside and out!!! It's your best friend!! You'll eat with it, sleep with it, and...oops, got carried away!!!
Hoggy, get those pics on here and learn to do it by yourself!!!! No depending on anyone else!!! Your 'MO may depend on it!!!
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline FishinBill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1238 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:37 PM »
Jeez Vex thank God you are alright! You really need some ice, you two need some quality time ;).

Surf why don't we scratch this contest till it can be a fair deal, a good laugh was reward enough  ;D.

Trying to decide what my new MOhottness wants to be named.

surflizard

« Reply #1239 on: Nov 28, 2011, 09:47 PM »
You were the first one to answer correctly FB, The jigs are yours, its your choice ? Thats why I got the BIG bag of Jigs, I knew I was gonna give them out to you guys !

Surf S.A.A.

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1240 on: Nov 28, 2011, 10:08 PM »
Glad your all right Vex.  Hope the rest of the F.O.E.A.O crew stays safe.  Ice is coming fellas.  Stay healthy to enjoy the season.   I guesstimate I am 3 weeks till first ice.   Getting the poles out, checking the jigs and spoons,  putting up the shanty to just sit in it and dreaming about perch, crappie and bluegill every night.     This week the MO will arrive!!!!!!   I will memorialize the moment with pictures a cold one and the wonderful smell of 2 cycle in my garage.   

Surflizard,

Never been a huge pork rind fan.  Maybe I need to givem another try.  If Surflizard says their good then what MO do I need to know.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1241 on: Nov 29, 2011, 08:32 AM »
ttp://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/hoghammer1/snow2011006.jpg[/IMG][IMG]

Hope this worked, so here they are

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1242 on: Nov 29, 2011, 08:35 AM »

surflizard

« Reply #1243 on: Nov 29, 2011, 08:41 AM »
Nice looking Flies HH !!

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1244 on: Nov 29, 2011, 08:45 AM »
Nice looking Flies HH !!

Dont know where I got them from like I said. I dont fly fish, or fish with anyone who does but somehow managed to collect some. Just trying to figure out what to do with them.

surflizard

« Reply #1245 on: Nov 29, 2011, 08:49 AM »
Would ya be interested in a little Hoss tradin maybe ? Have you got a lead jig ban up there ? I have some lead glow panfish jigs that I can't use down here any longer !  :'(

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1246 on: Nov 29, 2011, 08:56 AM »
Would ya be interested in a little Hoss tradin maybe ? Have you got a lead jig ban up there ? I have some lead glow panfish jigs that I can't use down here any longer !  :'(

No ban here yet, there still letting us pollute the lakes  :o PM me your address and I will send them out to you this weekend. I can always use more jigs for those tasty perch. ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1247 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:34 AM »
Would ya be interested in a little Hoss tradin maybe ? :'(

There's more "hoss" tradin' goin' on here than at a Texas stockyard!!!! And I STILL haven't seen a pic of ANY horses!!! :woot:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1248 on: Nov 29, 2011, 09:45 AM »
There's more "hoss" tradin' goin' on here than at a Texas stockyard!!!! And I STILL haven't seen a pic of ANY horses!!! :woot:
Those pics I put on are actually Horse Flies  ::)  So that should count for something  ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1249 on: Nov 29, 2011, 10:01 AM »
Don't be surprised if ya win some for answering the next question right... :roflmao: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #1250 on: Nov 29, 2011, 10:04 AM »
Those pics I put on are actually Horse Flies  ::)  So that should count for something  ;D
It counts for lots of Big Brookies, Rainbows and Browns in the river next spring my Friend, Good Trade !!

Offline FishinBill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1251 on: Nov 29, 2011, 11:09 AM »
Ya Surf let's just do a fair deal. Nice flies, see acouple I have used before, been a while.

surflizard

« Reply #1252 on: Nov 29, 2011, 11:12 AM »
Thats fine FB, it was your call ! We will post the Contest questions at night to even up the field a little for everyone !

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1253 on: Nov 29, 2011, 12:57 PM »
Gee, I hope it's not past my bedtime... :-\  :roflmao:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1254 on: Nov 29, 2011, 01:03 PM »
Gee, I hope it's not past my bedtime... :-\  :roflmao:
Just stay away from the warm milk till after 10pm ;D

surflizard

« Reply #1255 on: Nov 29, 2011, 01:14 PM »
HH, can you get a hold of the Rochester Bingo Hall Gaming commission and get the times and dates and locations of next weeks games, that way we'll have some idea of where to start the search and when to have the Bolo issued for the Big Black Hawg truck ! ;)2  I'm gonna be tied up with the layers at the Chandelier Crash Incident Deposition !! I really appreciate the help on this one, I owe ya one or 3 ! ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1256 on: Nov 29, 2011, 02:46 PM »
*SIGH* I can't go anywhere anymore that I'm not being followed, peered at, put on camera, video'd, observed, watched, etc. Somehow I always seem to end up in the middle of some outburst that I attempted to quell, such as the incident at that new Fish/Seafood place. I DID NOT call the waitress a lying dog, when I cut into my frog legs and they popped into the air, to warn other patrons, I simply said "Flying Frog!"
Their attempting to push me out the door is what resulted in my catching that older ladies wig on my belt, as I told them to "Hold back!", once again I DID NOT call her an "Old Bat". Another misguided good deed misinterpreted. And I suggested our Holiday party be held there with an "Ice Fishing type" theme. Once again I was accused of shouting at the Hostess "Ya old fish, in your dreams!!" Last time I drink at THEIR bar.

Offline DasRottweiler

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • RIP- DR`s AwesomeAustin 9/10/09
« Reply #1257 on: Nov 29, 2011, 03:40 PM »
Hey fellow augernauts, made a few custom frat thingymabobs---- one for Vex and one for Hoghammer, anyone else want one, PM your auger model and I`ll hook ya up when I have time.

Here ya go Rebellss!   

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1258 on: Nov 29, 2011, 04:19 PM »
Thanks Das you the man. @)  I am definitely waiting for my kid tonight to change it. After the last time  ::) I learned my lesson,  >:(  but I am starting to pick it up, hard to teach an old hog new tricks ;)

Surf, shouldn't be to hard to find him. After talking with the Bingo Commission, on and off for the past 3 hrs, I found out that a certain someone has a nice new piece of bling on his ankle and that for a small donation to the local policeman's ball, they would be willing to help us locate him anytime.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1259 on: Nov 29, 2011, 04:43 PM »
Thank the Lord my fish retaurant story stayed on the other page... ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.