The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363757 times)

surflizard

Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #1200 on: Nov 27, 2011, 05:28 AM »
Hi Kev
The motor is starving for fuel. Either the inlet jet is sticking shut or the fuel pump diaphram has a hole in it ! I hate to rain on your parade, with this being a brand new machine, this would be best solved as a warrenty issue ! :'(

Pannyjigger
 Your current Stihl Mix will work fine for your auger !

Surf

P.S. Don't let Gator kid ya neither guys, he's a good wrench twister too ! Sorry buddy, you did say you wanted Objections right ?? >:D ;)2 :roflmao:

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1201 on: Nov 27, 2011, 08:53 AM »
Gator......a much needed forecast ;D How about you become the "official" Weather Guesser Forecasting Dude, also known as W.G.F.D. All in favor?

And Kev, I am feeling your pain as you read these last answers to your questions, a seperation this early in your relationship with MO could prove extremely painful :( I hope your issues are solved quickly and painlessly ;)

It could be worse...........you could be a Dallas Cheerleader ;D
I have laid aside business, and gon' a fishin!

surflizard

« Reply #1202 on: Nov 27, 2011, 09:17 AM »
Our Esteemed Colleague Gator had previously been officially tagged with the mantel of F.O.E.A.O. Meteorologist/ Weather Shaman "MWS" ! The Top Secret WCSTKVBT Ritual has to be seen to be Believed !! ;)2

Offline kevt528

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1203 on: Nov 27, 2011, 09:59 AM »
I will give the carb adjustment a try today, if that doesn't work I'll call Bonnie back at ext 133 I'm sure she will get me taken care of if it has to have warranty work.  Vex at least if there ends up being a short term seperation my MO shouldn't miss any ice, as we don't have any here in iowa yet. Besides I will be at the ice show next weekend looking at all that wonderful ice fishing gear, and hopefully leaving with a new icesuit. ;D

Striker Ice Lite

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1204 on: Nov 27, 2011, 10:23 AM »
Kev, I havent any ice either >:( Good luck on the suit ;D

Surf, apparently I have not prepared my self sufficiently for the sweetened pot :-\ I only took Gators "unofficial" wording as "official". Shame on me ;D

M.W.S. it has been, and is then :afro:

Im working on a F.O.E.A.O. shanty plaque, this limited piece of art shall have its unveiling in my photo contest entry with yours truly, "MO"

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #1205 on: Nov 27, 2011, 10:41 AM »

It could be worse...........you could be a Dallas Cheerleader ;D
Or a Vikings fan... :whistle: NO, I'm NOT!!! Go Bucs!!!

Kevt...call Eskimo back. It's a warranty issue. Better to have it taken care of now, then have to deal with it in the middle of the season. If it is something like a pinhole in the diaphragm, a bad needle seat, etc., you may open the jets enough to get it to run, but it will just deteriorate down the road. They'll take care of ya...good luck!  keep us informed.  :)
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1206 on: Nov 27, 2011, 10:59 AM »
What about Bob? :woot: :roflmao:

surflizard

« Reply #1207 on: Nov 27, 2011, 11:05 AM »
Him and the Grasshoppa bought a jug and they ain't been seen since !  ;)2 :roflmao:

Offline BOOBSS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1208 on: Nov 27, 2011, 11:49 AM »
Hey all you crazy MO freaks just checking in. Took my girl MONA for a ride to the lake today and we sat there and cried soft water as far as you could see. When we got home I fired her up that made us both feel better. I've been real stressed this summer because I started a wayward home   for unwanted  CHIA-PETS and at times the shape they come in breaks my heart mainly the scooby doos  But now I feel better after spending time with MONA ;D

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1209 on: Nov 27, 2011, 11:54 AM »
Hey BOOBS! ( >:D)  I feel your pain....it's a horrible thing to have to gaze upon what should be and isn't.....what model is 'Mona? A good pic of her posted might help ease your agony... ;D Perhaps you could start a home for wayward augers, if 'Mona doesn't get too jealous. Pray for that hard water!!!

surflizard

« Reply #1210 on: Nov 27, 2011, 12:00 PM »
Good to have ya back BOOBSS, I fear that we are all in the same up the creek with no ice situation ! :'(

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1211 on: Nov 27, 2011, 12:13 PM »
MOna ;D ;D ;D

Nice to meetcha BOOBS :o Only ice time I can get right now is in my dreams, other than that Im hangin out in the garage pretending to get ready, every time the wind howls Im peeking out hoping to see a few flurries. Its finally chillin off out there ;D

Looks like I need name for my auger...........hmmmmm mmmmmmmm ???

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1212 on: Nov 27, 2011, 12:32 PM »
How about 'MOreen?!  ;D Mines 'Molly... :-*
or maybe....'Moira, 'Monica, 'Morgan, 'Moya, or just maybe "The hot red ****  :woot:

Offline pannyjigger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1213 on: Nov 27, 2011, 12:35 PM »
Thank you for the help surflizard and others.  I also plan on using ethanol-free gas as I have a station two miles from my home that sells it.  Now bring on the ice and snow!!!!!

pannyjigger

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1214 on: Nov 27, 2011, 03:47 PM »
I know who I haven't seen in a year or so.....ROWDY RAY!!! Hey!!! Ya still up there in the cities runnin' the Stingray, Ray?! ???  ;D  You can call me Ray, you can call me Jay.. :roflmao:

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1215 on: Nov 27, 2011, 06:50 PM »
I have learned not to turn my back on this forum for long or it might get to page 63 before I repost anything.  I have a lot to catch up on.  I like the weather forecast. Bring it on!!!   My MO should arrive this week.  I have got my Amsoil, Seafoam and I found some of the Startron Ethanol killer that  Surflizard suggested.   Bring me my auger.  I want to break it in and feel it's mighty power!!!!

Looking forward to exchanging tomfoolery with you all this season.   There has to be a story behind a shanty name like Boobs.   Hope to hear it someday or should I do my homework and I will find the answers somewhere in our illustrous 60 page archives.

Hope everyone has a great night.  Sorry to hear about the warranty issue Kev.  I am sure you will be up and running in not time.

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1216 on: Nov 27, 2011, 10:07 PM »
Hey all, a little MO story for ya. Hit the ice again today for a few hours, went up with a buddy and his son, since they drove and we had limeted room we just took the Z71 again,(they own a  S.M.) any ways I drill my two holes and his son is standing there right behind me with his hands out. " That thing is wicked!" he says. I hand it to him and say "have at it". He drills his, "this thing is wicked mean! What power!" His dad takes it and drills his two, then two more, then two more. 14 holes later he gives it back to me and starts setting up his two poles, doesn't say a word. Just keeps looking  at the auger. well over 40 bows later and his son drilling about ten more holes and wanting to race everyone else's auger, He ask's where did you get that? How much are they? Well, I think I converted him to Eskimo, That's all they talked about for two hours on the way home. Getting a Mo. His last words to me as I was leaving his house was " We can leave my auger at home and just use yours from now on. I really don't wanna use mine anymore." I couldn't help but laugh. Gotta love those MO's!!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1217 on: Nov 27, 2011, 10:16 PM »
Ah ha!!! I saw you lurking about under cover of darkness!!! Another awe-inspiring love story, fraught with danger, devotion, and the true outdoors, the love between a man and his machine, enough to warm the cockles of any man's heart!!!  :o
There ain't nuttin' like a 'MO, baby!!! :thumbsup: I will PM you my address so you may send some carefully packed fillets of 'bows at your convenience..  :whistle: Sounds like a great day!!! Sure was a great story!!!
Pretty soon, Eskimo corporation will be contracting with Sony pictures to bring us the much awaited movie, just in time for the Holidays,   "'MO comes home for Christmas"... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1218 on: Nov 27, 2011, 10:59 PM »
FKK, now thats what Im talking about ;D Lettin MO run the show ::) Great story. I cant wait to show my ole man up ;D When I told him I bought a MO he said I was crazy. Blah Blah Blah, Jonny bought one of them and there junk, yahhdy, yahhdy, ya. They dont run for "_______"  ;) Ah ba hum bug..........

Well, Well, Well..............I guess we'll just have to see about that. Mind you, this is coming from a guy that cant get his Jiffy runnin any better than ole crutches can make his way around the track ;D I cant wait to........God dang............this is killin me.........I need my MOMOMOmedicine :cookoo:

surflizard

« Reply #1219 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:28 AM »
The F.O.E.A.O. Free Jig Giveaway has Officially started ! The First F.O.E.A.O Emblem flying Member to correctly answer this question will receive 4 Custom made Panfish jigs courtesy of F.O.E.A.O.!! One guess per Member ! The Winner will be announced on Sunday the 4Th of December, Good luck to all !

What is Surflizards Favorite Snack and what number # reply is this Delectable Tasty Treat First mentioned in the  Annuls of F.O.E.A.O. ? To get new members up to speed, here is a hint ! Who is Daffy Ducks ice fishing Buddy, He is an essential ingredient in this Delectable Tasty Treat !

Surf S.A.A.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1220 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:32 AM »
could it be pork rinds?

surflizard

« Reply #1221 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:34 AM »
Only complete answers to the 2 part question will be accepted !

What is Surflizards Favorite Snack and what number # reply is this Delectable Tasty Treat First mentioned in the  Annuls of F.O.E.A.O. ?

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1222 on: Nov 28, 2011, 08:55 AM »
pork rinds post 284 i hope

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1223 on: Nov 28, 2011, 09:19 AM »
pork rinds post 283

surflizard

« Reply #1224 on: Nov 28, 2011, 11:19 AM »
I admire your enthusiasim HH, One Guess only please.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1225 on: Nov 28, 2011, 11:24 AM »
I know the answer...nyanya.. :whistle: However, it's up to our members to be well versed and get it correct...

Offline FishinBill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1226 on: Nov 28, 2011, 11:25 AM »
Pork rinds #74 over Doritos
I also found Rebelss, something about pee on cornflakes  ;D.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1227 on: Nov 28, 2011, 11:29 AM »

GASP!!!! Not THAT again!!! Me?!!!  :whistle:

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #1228 on: Nov 28, 2011, 12:01 PM »
I didn't think the question was about Rebs favorite breakfast.  :o ;D
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1229 on: Nov 28, 2011, 01:22 PM »
I admire your enthusiasim HH, One Guess only please.
I knew I should have paid attention in school ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.