The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363775 times)

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #1110 on: Nov 24, 2011, 12:35 PM »
Nice to have MO members joining the club. ;D Found out I had Das MO sig and tried  to change it and screwed something up so I gotta wait for my kid to fix it for me tonight ::)

Offline kevt528

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1111 on: Nov 24, 2011, 02:27 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving all!  Well I got my MO a few weeks ago, I wanted to break it in the week I received it from Glenns but I had to go out hunting.  So I finally gassed her up today, she started the 1st time after a few pulls let her idle for a few, then shut her down let her cool off.  Then tried to restart her, she was difficult but started after a few pulls slowly rev her a few times and shut her down and let her cool.  Tried to do this a few more times after checking the plug gap, she was difficult to start each time (fresh fuel proper 50:1 mix of viper oil and some sea foam)
on the 4th time trying to restart the pull cord broke  :'(. I have the e-mail into customer service and i will probably try to call tomorrow so I can get my new recoil on its way.

Striker Ice Lite

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1112 on: Nov 24, 2011, 05:06 PM »
Dang man, sorry to bear that! I haven't even started mine yet.
I have laid aside business, and gon' a fishin!

Offline Canadianiceguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1113 on: Nov 24, 2011, 05:47 PM »
i got me a new auger today on my way home from work. it is a Eskimo 8" hand auger. cant wait to use it.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #1114 on: Nov 24, 2011, 07:34 PM »
Welcome everyone!!! Wow, lotsa new members!!! Just what we want to see, the 'More the merrier!!!!  ;D You're gonna LOVE those 'Mos! Sorry I wasn't around to welcome each and every one of you, was busy during  these 59 degree temps and getting the yard work finished while everyone was having their Turkey dinner. Kevt528, sorry about your bad luck, call 1-800-345-6007 tomorrow, ext 146; that's Eva. Tell her you're a member here and Rebel from this site told ya to call.....she knows me well. She'll take good care of ya. Sounds like ya might be pulling too hard....pull the rope until ya feel the "dogs" engage, then give a quick, smooth, short  pull. DON'T give it a 3 ft full arm yank; that'll break any starter rope. Let me know back here how it went....also, you may be flooding the engine from the sounds of it. Once the engines warm, no need to re-choke or prime it.  Good luck!!!  ;)
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Rukus3

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1115 on: Nov 24, 2011, 08:11 PM »
Did my signature work?

Offline kevt528

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1116 on: Nov 24, 2011, 08:17 PM »
I finally got mine to work!

Striker Ice Lite

Offline kevt528

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1117 on: Nov 24, 2011, 08:19 PM »
Now all i need is that new recoil for my MO and i will be good to go. 

Striker Ice Lite

Offline Canadianiceguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1118 on: Nov 24, 2011, 08:22 PM »
hope no one minds i copied and pasted the crest

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1119 on: Nov 24, 2011, 08:47 PM »
Rock and Roll with the crest my brotha man.

Kev, that really does suck man, like I said........I havent even fired mine up yet. Im hunting in the morning and on the way home Im gonna pick up some oil so I can fire er up! I noticed my auger is last years model, Im a little disappointed in that but its my fault. I saw the newer version of my auger in a magazine, red handles at a 45 degree angle and the throttle at a 45 so its out of the way when you pull the auger from the hole. Seems pretty convenient but oh well, I should have paid better attention to what I was buying.

I hope you get your recoil and get er up and runnin soon, nothing worse than being held up when your trying to prep everything out for the season!!

Sleep well with those full bellies guys..............

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1120 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:08 PM »
hope no one minds i copied and pasted the crest

As G.P. on here, if ya have a 'Mo, you're good to go!!! Welcome to the site, and enjoy your auger!!! Be sure to share your experiences/pics with the rest of the crew, and hang around for some fun!!!  ;D

Offline Canadianiceguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1121 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:11 PM »
ill try to get a pic auger tomorrow if not sat in the box and then ready to go. i have not even pulled it out of the box yet.

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1122 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:21 PM »
ill try to get a pic auger tomorrow if not sat in the box and then ready to go. i have not even pulled it out of the box yet.

What? What are you waiting for???? I shredded my box, felt like a three year old opening up a christmas present as soon as I saw it in the driveway, told FedEx to leave er right there!!

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1123 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:36 PM »
Anyone know who online is selling the new handled Z71?   Glenns has a awesome price on their Z51 AND Z71 but I haven't been able to call them to see if they are last  years models or the new version with the angled throttle and aluminum handle.

Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

Offline FishinBill

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1124 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:44 PM »
What? What are you waiting for???? I shredded my box, felt like a three year old opening up a christmas present as soon as I saw it in the driveway, told FedEx to leave er right there!!

Thought I was the only one  :woot:.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1125 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:46 PM »
We may have to have a member vote to make Vexvision our "New Member Welcome Wagon Attaboy" person...it appears that either he needs to be strapped down and restrained, or given frequent shots of Reb's "Icecold Ice Cooler", preferably every 15 minutes or so....   >:D  In other words, he's our kinda guy!!!!  :thumbsup: Whaddya think, Surfy? You're the SAA.... Tom, FKK, guys, how about it? Think he can hold up to the challenge? He's young, energetic, and oh ya..."I own my own construction company"
...well, try to follow Reb and Surf when they be "smokin' some wood"... :woot: Good luck!!! How ya think we got HERE?  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1126 on: Nov 24, 2011, 09:48 PM »
Anyone know who online is selling the new handled Z71?   Glenns has a awesome price on their Z51 AND Z71 but I haven't been able to call them to see if they are last  years models or the new version with the angled throttle and aluminum handle.

Thanks in advance for any info you can share.

Imagine it's gonna be kinda hit or miss, on that, IceinKzoo...guess you have the answer to that...call and see what they say... ???  Let us know how it turns out...we're in this together!!! :thumbsup:

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1127 on: Nov 24, 2011, 10:15 PM »
IceinKzoo, I purchased mine from Glens and it was last years model. I just bought it Monday, and it was in my driveway yesterday. It was a great price, maybe thats why............to make room for the new stock? I dunno, but you should try and call them if you want the 2012 model!

I reckon Ill make it with last years model but dang..........

Rebel, Id be honored to assume said responsiblity of so called " NMWWA" person in this here arena of wreckless, ice drilling, frenzied MOowners outfit.  Awaiting list of said duties upon order of accepted vote! HAHA!

O man...............Im considering building an icefishing BIODOME, anybody wanna help?

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1128 on: Nov 24, 2011, 10:18 PM »
Gimme Ice or Gimme Death  ;)

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1129 on: Nov 24, 2011, 10:30 PM »
Thanks all.  I will let you know what I find out.  For that price at Glenns it might be worth buying last years model at $309 vs. $479 at Bass Pro.  Can't wait to become a MO owner!!!!!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1130 on: Nov 24, 2011, 10:40 PM »
$479??!!!!!   :pinch: What, do they give a '67 Vette 327 with Rochester Injection for that??! Holy crap!!! That's insane!!! For God's sake, get the last years model at $309!!!
You can take the savings and buy me a fur-lined ear flap hat like I want, then we'll go out for dinner and drinks.....twice!!! :woot: Minimal difference between the two...go the $309 and buy us all 'Mo patches!!!

Offline vexvision

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Crazy
« Reply #1131 on: Nov 24, 2011, 10:45 PM »
I concur Doc! I want some of what Bass Pro has running through its veins...........thats just absurd :nono:

Some retailers dont have their head screwed on straight and BassPro is one of them when it comes to icefishing gear. If I want some gear for bassin in the summer time, thats the place but if Im looking to ice it up............not happening at BassPro

So how about that new Fatfish Hub, the biggen. Its like 8x13. Might have to pick one up to take the whole fam out in!!

surflizard

« Reply #1132 on: Nov 25, 2011, 06:37 AM »
The MOre in formation we can get out there on the EskiMO augers the better, That was the whole idea behind creating the F.O.E.A.O. thread ! It is a Good sign seeing all the new faces and the MObetter attitude that comes with it ! Vexvision's nomination for NMWWA sounds good to me, All in favor ?

Surf S.A.A.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1133 on: Nov 25, 2011, 10:16 AM »
WELL?!!!! Drag your lazy a***s outta bed, and let's get the vote on here!!! FKK? Thomas? Others? Up and at 'em, ya slugabeds!!! Let's get this organization whipped into shape, Sweetpeas!!!  Get outta those racks!!! Hit the dirt and give me 50!!!  :callcops:

surflizard

« Reply #1134 on: Nov 25, 2011, 10:30 AM »
Ya okay, good job GP, nice to see you made an appearance before the buttcrack of NOON !! :roflmao:

Aye !!

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1135 on: Nov 25, 2011, 10:35 AM »
AYE me maties, all my 1067 of my votes go for Vexvision  as NMWWA .

I haven't seen his brand of astute humor since that accident in the hog pen.  :woot: :thumbsup: :roflmao:

Sorry if I miscounted the votes, it's early the day after and they've put me on decaf.  ;)2

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1136 on: Nov 25, 2011, 10:37 AM »
Ya okay, good job GP, nice to see you made an appearance before the buttcrack of NOON !! :roflmao:

Aye !!

I have been extremely busy responding to hundreds of letters and E-mails, requesting one of my informative talks on "Building a Brotherhood" at various Christmas parties and holiday wing-dings. I just used my skilled verbatage to wiggle us out of a pending lawsuit, as one of our shall I say "over anxious" members set up a red kettle with the words "Give 'MO or get laid low". We have now given, again, to an organization to keep them off our heels....I sure hope some rich benefactor donates SOON to our cause, or we won't be able to have our yearly Holiday debauch...er, I mean party.  ::)

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1137 on: Nov 25, 2011, 10:43 AM »
I shall cast an absentee ballot for FKK, or he'll be mooning around the site for weeks... ;D
All in favor: AYE!  Motion carried!!! *BANG* Vexvision, you are hereby bestowed the honorary title of "NMWWA"!!!  :clap: remember it is now YOUR duty to Immediately welcome new memebers and approve that they follow all rules and regs as specified in the F.O.E.A.O. handbook. I 'll be working on your hat.... :whistle:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1138 on: Nov 25, 2011, 12:22 PM »
FKK, I'm afraid I'll have to issue you a "tardy" slip..... >:(

surflizard

« Reply #1139 on: Nov 25, 2011, 12:33 PM »
Umm, hey Reb, FKK is taking care of Business for us, Z71 Field Tester, No details available at this point in time !! No slips. no questions, No Worries ! ;)2

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.