The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !  (Read 363764 times)

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: F.O.E.A.O. Eskimo Auger owners Unite !
« Reply #1050 on: Nov 18, 2011, 07:02 PM »
Sorry boss, we drained the kitty using it for your bail money after the last Bingo hall Queen incident Remember ??

I thought we made big coin at the beer belly bingo bowl and BBQ bash surf   :o :o

surflizard

« Reply #1051 on: Nov 18, 2011, 07:09 PM »
Court ordered restitution burned right thru that, The recovery cost for the Sisters of St Ignacius's home for despoiled women grocery getter, that Someone took out on the lake and hit a warm waters spring with and oh never mind, we ain't got a pot to wiz in and thats the Gods Honest truth ! ::)

Offline IceinKzoo

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1052 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:14 PM »
Thanks All for the advice.  I will revisit the Eskimo Z71 and Z51.  I really want a Eskimo but didn't want to get one if this was the first year of product coming from China.  Sounds like they have at least 2 years under their belt and that makes me feel better about Eskimo as a option.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Inventor of Minnow Magic American Patriot
« Reply #1053 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:33 PM »
Hope we provided some insight for ya...I think you'd be happy with that 'Mo...we all are!!! ;D
“The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation”  Thoreau

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1054 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:38 PM »
I thought we made big coin at the beer belly bingo bowl and BBQ bash surf   :o :o

Ah ha!! I KNEW something was up when Surfy and you appeared late at the monthly meeting the other morning, faces smeared with BBQ sauce and cole slaw stains all over your shirts!!! That also explains the pull tabs and Bingo hall tickets on the floor, that you denied any knowledge of!!!!Hoggy, you've let the kitten outta the knapsack!!!
There's going to be repercussions!!!!  >:(

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1055 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:48 PM »
Hey I don't need no helmet cam, some beer money would be cool though, but more important.... how come I'm never invited to these who haw's going on? Gees, just cause I'm way out here ain't no excuse!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1056 on: Nov 18, 2011, 08:55 PM »
Good point, FKK!!! I wanna come out!!! There seems to be a gross lack of communication in this organization, and too much tomfoolery (oops, sorry 'Gator) in the wings. Perhaps I can set up a "satellite" site to cover our western reach!!! We can spend a week or two checking areas for "physical perspective".. :whistle: Now, if I can locate any hidden funds in this rampant clubhouse of mayhem and chicanery, I can make it out to your domicile for a sanctioned meeting!!!!  :woot: :clap:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1057 on: Nov 18, 2011, 09:15 PM »

Dam spell check  >:( it was supposed to read big loins, loins for the sisters BBQ  ::) ::) yeah thats the story ;D ;D move along people nothing to see here ::) ::)

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1058 on: Nov 18, 2011, 09:51 PM »
How come I'm never invited to these who haw's going on? Gees, just cause I'm way out here ain't no excuse!
Way out here? I know something about way out here, I mean, well, I'm almost to the west coast, no... wait, I'm almost to a west coast State. LOL. I'll be doin' what I can to keep you alerted to the next who haw, if you don't mind standin' in for me. Some of these doo dahs need some good help ~ so glad you volunteered. I'm much obliged.  :woot: :roflmao:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1059 on: Nov 18, 2011, 10:56 PM »
Hold on there gator! I've heard about some of these......ah.....Lady's? Reb and Surf hang out with. I didn't say nothing  about volunteering. Oh no! Might wake up and my hair would be gone or something. Nope, nope. Nooooooooo volunteering!

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1060 on: Nov 18, 2011, 11:17 PM »
Balderdash!!! Any ladies I hang out with would make your Mother proud!!! Why, most of them have been up at least once for the Mother Teresa award!!!! Surfy has an EXTREMELY active imgaination, which he was forced to develop as a child so he would have someone to play with, (the dog used to run away in terror) and coupled with his myopic eyesight, can turn the most attractive female into something that would look better off hanging in a meat locker. The poor fellow doesn't even know what true beauty is, other than an apple smoked and marinated pork butt. FKK, you'd surely be swooning at just one peep of any of my female companions; Hoggy is still babbling about the last one....I beg of you to reconsider the option of volunteering..... >:D :woot:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1061 on: Nov 18, 2011, 11:46 PM »
Your killing me here!! Thats some funny stuff right there!  :roflmao: :roflmao: Ok, I might reconsider but what happens if the females start swooning over me? It has happened.  No trying to fix me up with Surfys cousin either! :nono:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1062 on: Nov 18, 2011, 11:57 PM »
You'd swoon, alright, if you met Surfy's cousin... :sick: I'm sure I'd be far too busy with F.O.E.A.O. affairs to let women swooning over you affect ME. I may be forced to borrow one to assist with sexre sexy secretarial duties, however. We could then enjoy some marvelous, memorable evening dinners, replete with fine wine (I have a bottle of MD2020 in a bag) as I understand there is an IHOP near you. oh, the fun!!! Poor Surf will have to stay here, though, as we need someone to oversee things. I'gator and Hoggy will also be on hand to assist, I'm sure.... :D

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1063 on: Nov 19, 2011, 12:04 AM »
I can hardly type, you guys have me on the floor splittin' a side. This is such a scream. It makes me forget the pain ~ just shoveled 17" of blizzard off the walk. Ohhh, what 'er we gonna do when we get old.   This weather is headed for all of you.

surflizard

« Reply #1064 on: Nov 19, 2011, 07:14 AM »
That's the news we've been waitin for Gator !  :thumbsup: FKK, just to assure you of your safety, we have Never and I repeat Never, Intentional injured or Maimed any of our field testers, the guy that Reb landed on when the Chandelier tore out of the ceiling because he was trying to impress the DBQs [ Drunkin Bingohall Queens] was not affiliated with the F.O.E.A.O. Organization what so ever, an innocent bystander if you will !
  Mother Teresa Awards Reb ?? More like Dirty Gertie's Wham, Bam, Thank you Mam, Solicitation Service ! Don't forget Your Exaultedness, this kid has kept your butt outta the Sling way too many times to count ! You might have these Gentlemen Hornswaggled, but your gonna have to get up alot earlier then the buttcrack of Noon to get one past this kid ! ;)2

Your Obedient Sargent At Arms
Surf

Offline Matt R.

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Jeg er de beste eice fisker mon!
« Reply #1065 on: Nov 19, 2011, 09:18 AM »
Well,, I thought it was high time I checked the condition of my auger for this season. Went in the garage, mixed a little gas, filled 'er up and 1ST PULL! not the 2nd not the 3rd, 1st pull she started! Bazinga,. ;D

Now I just need some ice. :(

surflizard

« Reply #1066 on: Nov 19, 2011, 09:44 AM »
Ahhh the joy of EskiMO Ownership !!  :thumbsup:

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1067 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:04 AM »
Seems like the chandelier Rebs broke was a historical artifact and now the DBQs are looking for someone to pin it on because the sisters are raising hell with them. I got a call from them this morning asking me what happened that night. I told them to call the global office in India and that the person who answered the phone would have all the answers they need.

surflizard

« Reply #1068 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:34 AM »
You Da Man HH !!  :thumbsup: ;)2

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1069 on: Nov 19, 2011, 12:25 PM »
Yep, thats what I was afraid of. Bingo hall gals! I ain't quite ready for blue haired older lady's, no sir....I'll just stick to being the field PE. Be safer out there.

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1070 on: Nov 19, 2011, 01:01 PM »

PBBBBBBBTT!!!!!!!

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1071 on: Nov 19, 2011, 01:07 PM »
Bahahaha !  Bullwinkle with a raspberry.   :roflmao:

Offline Rebelss

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1072 on: Nov 19, 2011, 01:43 PM »
Seems like the chandelier Rebs broke was a historical artifact and now the DBQs are looking for someone to pin it on because the sisters are raising hell with them. I got a call from them this morning asking me what happened that night. I told them to call the global office in India and that the person who answered the phone would have all the answers they need.

Hoggy, I had a call forwarded from a guy named Apu in New Delhi this am..in a nutshell, our coffers are now entirely devoid of cash, as I promised the Sisters we would donate to avoid er, um, shall we say "unnecessary public news". Let me reiterate, that I was changing a bulb in that chandelier to brighten things up when I lost my balance and fell.
It was by means out of my control that I landed on Buffy, the hostess, tearing her dress off and leaving her in her skivvies. I was attempting to pull myself up, not pull her down. The fallacy that I was hollering "skin to win" is just utter nonsense. What I said, as I was afraid my nails had scratched her, was "Your skin is thin". In the future, may I suggest that we all keep a cool head and keep these nonsensical rumors from costing us again in the future? We must present a solid, upstanding presence for our members to look up to.

Respectfully,

Your GP,

Mr. Rebel

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1073 on: Nov 19, 2011, 02:00 PM »
nudge nudge  ;) ;) say no more, say no more  ;D

surflizard

« Reply #1074 on: Nov 19, 2011, 02:14 PM »
Here, Here,  I'll be the first to admit that is the best version That I have heard to date !! I'm savin that one just in case ! ;)2 :thumbsup:

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1075 on: Nov 19, 2011, 09:35 PM »
Hey guys, I'm going to take the video camera for some real action shots, any one know if and how I can post em on here?

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1076 on: Nov 19, 2011, 10:36 PM »
Yeah mon, put 'em on Photobucket after you set-up a free account.

Copy the code and paste it in a post/reply on Iceshanty.

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1077 on: Nov 19, 2011, 11:03 PM »
Thanks Hoggy, got a account, so will try it. can I pm u if it don't work?

Offline Idahogator

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Muckeltonian Society
« Reply #1078 on: Nov 20, 2011, 12:14 AM »
Just clean yer glasses FKK, cause Hoggy can help if you don't want mine. Very fine and OK to pm me for help. Sleep well and go get 'em. And have a laugh when you find this, ha.

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1079 on: Nov 20, 2011, 07:57 PM »
sorry gator, duh! as soon as I can get the video to load I'll get it on here, The Z71 did great! I just gotta get starting process figured out, most the time 1st pull but like a dummy I would prime it to much and then it would take 3 or 4 pulls. Other wise ran great! only 5" of ice so not a big test but every one I was fishing with was very impressed, even had a couple guys come over to see what kind of auger it was because it was drilling so fast. It was 9 degree's when we started this morning and warmed up to 34 by this afternoon. Drilled 53 holes. Oh ya we caught about 50 bows and 1 brown.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.